[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remaster game >keep shitty controls Why do people do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>remaster game
>keep shitty controls

Why do people do this, and what games has this stopped you from completing?
>>
perhaps the game was built around shitty controls
>>
>>387471006
Pic related
>>
>>387471006
>>387471030
>tfw people don't realize the 'horror game' camera angles are integral to MGS2 and that you're supposed to use cover, first person and the radar
>>
>>387471902
Dude, I'm talking about the fact you're forced to either stand up straight, or crawl on your fucking stomach with no inbetween. MGSV really fucking spoiled me.
>>
>>387472150
that's the MGS series for ya. it's not the game's fault, everything is designed around that movement scheme

git gud

the 3DS version of MGS3 added crouch walking to a game that wasn't designed with it in mind and it was retarded
>>
>>387470858
You are a gamer
You are supposed to complete games
>>
>>387472595
>git gud
The key phrase that killed Street Fighter for good.
>>
>>387471030
Metal Gear Solid's controls weren't even that bad
I played it for the first time last year, and while aiming was a bit clunky, overall I was very surprised at how well the game played for a PS1 game
>>
>>387472942
well, git gud
>>
File: C_88r2VVoAALv3F.jpg (188KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
C_88r2VVoAALv3F.jpg
188KB, 1200x1750px
>>387473379
>SFV beta gets sold
>unfinished piece of shit meant to be online e-sport dies
>"git gud"

Yeah okay.

>>387473271
The PS1 version has a perfect excuse, it's 19 years old. I was playing Twin Snakes though, and they basically kept the clunky controls. There's no excuse really.
>>
>>387473571
>competitive 2D fighting game from 2017
>solo stealth game from 2001
git gud
>I was playing Twin Snakes
oh, I get it. You're a pleb. Did you play them in chronological order too, or did you start with V?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.