[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for something comfy, should I give this a go? Played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Megaman Battle Network 01 (1).jpg (328KB, 1000x734px) Image search: [Google]
Megaman Battle Network 01 (1).jpg
328KB, 1000x734px
Looking for something comfy, should I give this a go?

Played some of them when I was younger, it's either this or Hollow Knight
>>
Yeah the anime is pretty nice.
The games I cant really reccomend them, I loved them when I was a kid but looking back they are not good gameplay wise, very repetitive.
>>
>>387466597
oh fuck i completely forgot about the anime

i remember watching it on youtube awhile back and someone dubbed it say faggot etc
>>
File: 05cbf4833fa42cd6bbf54d055f3eff4c.png (562KB, 1190x1587px) Image search: [Google]
05cbf4833fa42cd6bbf54d055f3eff4c.png
562KB, 1190x1587px
>>387466312
It's a pretty great series. I started with 3 and can't get my hands on 1 or 2 and I don't like emulation, but 3 and 6 are the best in the series by far.
4 is kinda okay and 5 is good.
>>
>>387466725
What happened to the series?
The news one look odd
>>
>>387466312
I'm playing through the first game right now. I really like the style and combat system but there's no meat to the story or overworld, and dungeons are a slog to get through. There's good stuff here but it's really rough around the edges.

If you're planning on getting into it you might wanna start with 2 or 3, since those seem to be a lot more popular.
>>
>>387467237
Did you get to the elecman dungeon yet the one with the batteries
Childhood nightmares
>>
>>387466937
6 was the final game in the series but it still had a strong fanbase so they decided to make another kind of sequel. The Combat is decent but there's less freedom for movement in battles. Plus, Geo is a whiny little bitch in the first two games.
>>
Quick question, did anyone run into an issue with red sun and the ice boss's challenge? You had to go around collecting ice chips to turn of his radar dishes or something? Could never find the last one, think it was like ice meteor or something. The internet didn't help me then but maybe it can now.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>387467648
No but I remember the metalman minigame that made me want to punch babies.
>>
>>387467647
He is actually a good character in the first game
The writing really surprised me in that one, it depicts depression well.
>>
>>387467648
No but I had the opposite challenge.
I had to find fire themed chips.

Only got through it thanks to the internet.
>>
>>387468793
It seems that Russian bastard will forever be the one to stump me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.