[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Teleports behind u* Anyone else playing War of the Chosen Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
*Teleports behind u*
Anyone else playing War of the Chosen Day 1?

What difficulty are you starting with? I'm considering Commander Ironman because I already know the Normal will be too easy.

Who /hype/ here
>>
Unsure whether I want to buy and play it on release or wait for LW2 to update for it first. Come to think of it, I'll probably have to wipe my entire mod list.
>>
>>387463863
Is it wrong that I want to fuck that alien?
>>
>>387463863
FUCK OFF, SHILL

FUCK OFF, SHILL

FUCK OFF, SHILL
>>
>>387464085
I literally just wanted to know what difficulty people are considering starting with.

feel free to fuck off yourself keyboard warrior
>>
>>387463863
I'm too shit at this game
>>
>>387464257
git gud homie

>>387463998
I personally hate Long War, it just seems to make things needlessly complicated. War of the Chosen seems to take a LOT of influence from Long War though so we'll see

>>387464071
As long as you don't politically support the Alien invaders then I guess it's ok
>>
>>387463863
>Anyone else playing War of the Chosen Day 1?

Is the expansion out?
>>
>>387463863
>see some letsplays because i cant wait anymore
>move 2 tiles, overwatch
>move 2 tiles, overwatch
>move 2 tiles, overwatch
>hear the enemy on the distance
>8 turns of overwatch before moving

I CANT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING BEFORE ME FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>387463863
I'm definitely picking it up but I'm not sure if I'm going to do it immediately or not. I watched some nerds streaming it and even though the bit I saw looks nice I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for some Xcom right now. Been in a bit of a gaming funk in general.

I am disappointed that they're caving to the babies and adding options to lessen and/or remove mission timers though. Leave it as is, let them live with the stink of mods if they want to shame themselves.
>>
>>387463863
If it was less expensive, maybe.

How much is it even adding?
>>
>>387466931
>If it was less expensive, maybe.
this. does not seem like $39.99 USD worth of content.
>>
>>387463863
how long is the dlc it feels to expensive
>>
>>387464085
>NO ONLY SHITPSOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>387466931
>>387467126
Completely New mechanics for upgrades,
3 New minibosses that each get stronger through the campaign and you need to beat them via a string of side missions (and you can take their weapons after you kill them)
3 New allied factions with separate abilities and strengths
Resistance fighters actually fight back during terror missions
Soldiers can get fatigued
Soldiers can form bonds with other teammates for special bonuses
3 New basic enemy types including a healer and an asshole that can create clones of your squad members

that's all the stuff I know off the top of my head. Seems like it would be worth 30 at least. They said it's double the size of Enemy Within
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.