[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is your escapism, /v/? Do you self insert extensively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1496714296041.jpg (102KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496714296041.jpg
102KB, 848x480px
How bad is your escapism, /v/? Do you self insert extensively or even daydream about life in a game setting?
If you do the latter, which game?
>>
>>387462879
I daydream about being a game dev alot. From things like doing the soundtrack and level design for a game, to buying the rights to Blood to make a sourceport for it.
>>
i daydream about a good 3rd person rpg shooter with multiplayer that will never be fucking made, if that's what you mean
>>
>>387462962
>>387463031
Fuck don't remind me. I have several game ideas floating through my head that will never become real.
Makes me wish I put in more effort to learn programming, even if game dev is a grueling job.
>>
>>387464018
What kind of ideas you got? I wanna make an FPS that uses extremely fluid sprites, catchy metal riffs with mega man inspired leads, a selection of weapons that are useful for specific enemy types, and tons of different enemy types.
>>
>>387462879
I like to play games.
when I'm at work sometimes I wish I'm playing games.
that's about as far as it goes.
>>
>>387462962
But arent you also afaid you will do a really shitty job?
>>
>>387465041
Eh, yeah. I don't know how to code, so naturally that'd be an issue if that pipe dream ever came true. I figure as long as it ran at 60 frames, had all the episodes intact, and ran on modern systems with no issues, that it'd be good enough.
If you're talking music and level design, I fell like those would be much easier to iron out problems in. I've made a few levels in Doom, I always end up going back to them to add new details and change monster/item layouts.
>>
i just like being a lewd and badass woman.
>>
>>387462879
I used to spend much of my time imagining I was in some sci-fi world. instead of going for a drive I was flying over a distant planet. When I was waiting in the parking lot I would imagine I was fighting some epic battle against an alien robot army.
Then I grew up.
>>
>>387464920
An RPG where the modern world and supernatural are merging. You get to commune with spirits, explore man-made afterlives, weave dreams to manipulate people, fight creatures out of urban legends, etc. All while keeping it a secret, since you're one of few people to have such powers in recent years.
>>
I fantasize about a mech sim with the campaign production value of ace combat 4,5, or 0.

Sometimes I like to think about being a comfy spaceship crew member while going to bed too.
>>
>>387462879
I don't self insert but I do create my own shitty fanfics in my head.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.