[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a CIVIL conversation about these consoles /v/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: switchxboneps4.jpg (28KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
switchxboneps4.jpg
28KB, 630x354px
Let's have a CIVIL conversation about these consoles /v/.

>What games are you playing?
>What games are you looking forward to?
>What do you like/dislike about the systems?
>What can be improved?
>>
>>387454862
Hollow Knight, Terraria and AC New Leaf ocassionaly
Sonic Mania on PC
I hope RDR 2 gets ported.
PC is expensive as fuck but is cheaper on the long run and has a huge ass catalog + emulation + sales/piracy. Also, best performance.

PS4 has some good exclusives but it didn't really click with me. Sold it a few months ago and don't really regret it. I might get another one in a few years. Best console graphics also

Switch shows potential to be great but it's still just starting. I'll probably get one next year.

I never really cared enough about the XBone to talk about it
>What can be improved?
Remove paid online from existence and i'm sold
>>
bump because i want this to live
>>
>>387454862
I'm a PC gamer with a PS4, but my god the Xbone controller is absolute god tier
>>
>>387454862
>>What games are you playing?
I just finished all of the danganropa games that were translated into the english
>>What games are you looking forward to?
the 3rd one in september
>>What do you like/dislike about the systems?
I own all of the latest gen systems
I really dislike how the switch doesnt have some kind of wrist strap, so I cant even take it outside for fear someone will just snatch it and run

>>387457058
Out of all of the controllers, I like the Xbox controller the best
especially when playing tekken 7, but i heard ps4 controllers were better for fightan
>>
>>387454862
I don't even play games. I just keep starting them and quitting 5 minutes after

I don't know, maybe that Spidey game

I don't even have an Xbox or see any reason to get one, so I guess that.

>What can be improved?
Games, some more PC ports dammit. I loved H:ZD but I'd so much rather play it on PC.
>>
>>387454862
Splatoon 2 - Metroid Fusion
Metroid Samus Return and Mario Odyssey
i'm a bit mad that the switch still don't have a youtube app or a browser.

PS4 is just a shitpc with worthless exclusives.
Xbox sadly is irrelevant in this moment.
>What can be improved?
GIVE ME A FUCKING BROWSER OR A YOUTUBE APP
>>
>>387454862
Xbot/PC here.

Today I finished both SMT: Nocturne & Inside. Both were amazing.
Now I plan to play Battlefield 1 (solo campaign only), Gears of War 2 (already beat first) and Oxenfree.

That retromech strategy looks cool as fuck.
Crackdown 3 and Forza 6. Both look fun to play.
SMT V. My second console choice depends on it.

PC - I love that PC is my main tool of work. What I hate is Steam. It's full of trash and shovelware. Plus, PC gets flooded with moeshit. I still love isometric RPGs and emulation though.
Xbox - system, gamepad, Live GOLD &
GamePass are all great. Those few exclusives we have fit me more than PS4's. Still, current stiuation of 1st & 3rd party is a fucking tragedy. I'd rather buy another console than invest into NOGAEMS box again.
PS4 - I appreciate that they won this gen fairly hard. They invest a lot into 1st and 3rd party. Not just money but also proper business relationship and respect. They get lots of exclusives. They live and breathe games.
Switch - Mario looks cool as fuck. It will have SMT V.
>>
File: fun.jpg (144KB, 1498x748px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
144KB, 1498x748px
PS4 - FFXIIZA, MGSV
XB1 - MGR
Switch - BotW, Sonic Mania, Splatoon 2
>>
>>387454862
Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Watch_Dogs 2, Shadow Warrior
Super Mario Odyssey, Sea of Thieves, Beyond Good and Evil 2
>PC
Alright, PC is expensive, but its backlog, emulation, and great performance with even great graphics (depending on build of course). It also fits for me since I'm usually on my computer often.
>Switch
Owned a 3DS before and like this thing a lot. It has flaws and Nintendo needs to fix their online service but besides that I'm looking forward to its games.
>What can be improved?
No more paid online, especially if Nintendo expects me to pay (while actually pretty cheap compared to competitors) for their online service that is need of reworking.
>>
>>387454862
I started way too many. Alan Wake, Horizon, Until Dawn, Kingdom Hearts, and after those are through I've got Gravity Rush 2
Sonic Mania PC, Code Vein
I really hate the paid internet thing. It's such an absurd concept to me even though it's been around for a long time. I like the feel of the PS4 controller more than I thought I would though.
>What can be improved?
Paid online, also PlayStation store's search function isn't very good. Unless I'm missing something it seems like you can only search a game title instead of a keyword
>>
>>387457634
Which part of civil do u not understand dirtbag?
>>
PLAYING
>God of War III Remastered.
>RiME.
>The Surge.
>Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
>The Order: 1886.
>Lords of the Fallen.
>Horizon Zero Dawn.

HYPING
>WiLD.
>That edgy chink game.
>That '20s RTS with robots.
>Beyond Good & Evil 2.

I want true 4K. That's my one complaint.
>>
>>387457728
You should play Tyrany. It's flawed, yet fucking fantastic.
>>
>>387459370
Tyranny*
>>
>>387457391
I can't imagine playing HZD without HDR support.
>>
>>387454862
Sonic Mania, Persona 5, Splatoon 2, BotW
Super Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem Warriors, Hollow Knight on Switch, Persona 5 Dancing Star Night and Spiderman on PS4
Switch is a great idea, has really fun exclusives, but just needs more games.
PS4 has enough games, just not enough that I want to play.
>What can be improved?
Third parties on Switch and give me more reasons to not regret getting the PS4.
>>
bump don't let this thread die
>>
>>387454862
>>What games are you playing?
Tekken 7, Blazblue Central Fiction
>>What games are you looking forward to?
P3/5 Dancing, Blazblue X battle,T7 dlc,
>>What do you like/dislike about the systems?
Don't have anything to play on my xbox one. Just use it to play normie games with friends like bo3 or overwatch. Play by myself on pc rest of the time :(. Ps4 and switch look like they have good exclusives but too expensive atm.
>>What can be improved?
More interesting games for xbox one. Only interested in forza horizon.
>>
>>387459608
What kind of games do you want on ps4? Ps4 seems to cover everything.
>>
File: 1497744202949.jpg (99KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497744202949.jpg
99KB, 377x326px
>>387460931
Who's your main in tekken, friend
>>
>Yeah let me just bring a PS1 and a CRT to work so I can play it while I have downtime
How about actually doing the work you're paid for instead of playing games you sad piece of shit?
>>
You had things in mind like "well shit, this game has pretty shitty controls" and then you had the analog stick as a decent solution to that.

It's like the 3DS with DS games. You know, a handful of them aren't so nice with the fucking d-pad.
>>
>>387461180
bobby
>>
File: 1498285748716.png (116KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1498285748716.png
116KB, 500x465px
>>387461601
>Game full of cute girls
>mains a guy
What the fuck are you doing senpai?

good choice, speed and weight is fun to go against
>>
>>387454862
>Wii U
Just finished BotW. Will probably look for some more korok seeds.

>PS4
Just started playing WB: The Dragon's Trap. Loved the original as a child.

>3DS
Playing Order of Ecclesia. I'm at about 90%, going for 100.
>>

Mostly Dead by Daylights games on PS4, through Nioh otherwise when I feel like it.

Nothing really, I've bought everything I wanted and have a pretty hefty backlist as it is and upcoming lists have nothing that interests me, maybe Sonic Mania at some point.

I don't have many issues with my PS4, Xbone just has nothing to play on it, I use it for multi shit or just BC games.

>What can be improved?

Get some goddamn games on the Xbone, Christ Crackdown was just delayed AGAIN, bet its gonna get canceled soon.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
19KB, 512x288px
>>387454862

>playing Zelda on master mode, having trouble with master sword trials. Have been waiting to play sonic mania with a childhood friend who i played 3&K with.

>looking forward to hollow knight, rime and metroid for the switch and convincing friends to try out pubg with me.

>dislike Switch's small library, but i fail to see any games worth getting on the other two consoles to buy them.

>wish every console released a handfull of 10/10 games (lol). Hope the vr gimmick is dropped and the switch releases weird and wonderful joycons tied with games such as camera ones for pokemon snap
>>
>>387454862
I'm a PC user, but I recently bought a Switch. I thought the gimmick was cool, and I wanted to experience couch and handheld gaming again, It had been a while since I last had any of these.
So far, I got only Zelda to play solo, and Puyo, to play with my gf. I like it a lot, so far, but it's a recent purchase, so maybe that's why I don't have complaints yet.
>>
>>387454862

DOOM 2016 on PC, Sonic Mania on Switch. Having a great time with both of 'em
Metroid: Samus Returns and Super Mario Odyssey; also looking forward to playing Prey and Hollow Knight soon
Love my Switch but the library is pretty barren right now.
PC is PC, it's great for a lot of things.
Xbone has nothing going for it really and PS4 makes sense for the people who don't want to hassle with a PC but want to play AAA stuff.
>What can be improved?
AAAs on Switch - even older games like GTA V, Arkham games, AC, etc. would be awesome
>>
File: fucktyler.jpg (964KB, 1672x1672px) Image search: [Google]
fucktyler.jpg
964KB, 1672x1672px
>>387459551
Because PC doesn't support HDR or have HDR monitors?
>>
N:Automata, GR2, Nioh, need to start the NG+ of P5
.Hack//GU, AC7, still need to buy Crash trilogy so I guess it counts?
Fuck PS+
>What can be improved?
see above

>>387458028
Is XII worth the $50?
>>
Splatoon 2 , Nuzlocke (Alpha Sapphire), and some overwatch
Dragonball Fighterz looks tight
The switches online everything it just aint good.
>What can be improved?
>>
>>387464043
Forgot about MonsterHunter World that shit looks off the chain cant wait to play it on pc or ps4 if I can wait the extra months
>>
Gulity Gear Xrd -Revelator-, R6S, Rock Band 4, Disgaea 5 Complete
Yakuza Kiwami, Xenoblade 2, Skyrim VR, Chaos;Child, Monster Hunter World
>What do you dislike about the systems?
PS4: Lack of CPU power, which is holding back gaming entirely
Switch: Lack of power to run some of the console games, however it is an amazing portable
Xbox One: Same as PS4, but add in lack of exclusive games.
>What can be improved?
PS4: More fucking CPU power for fuck's sake!
Switch: More games
Xbox One: Same as PS4, but have games that don't fucking suck a large ass dick.
>>
File: 1497497360308.png (668KB, 524x810px) Image search: [Google]
1497497360308.png
668KB, 524x810px
>>387454862

Sonic Mania
Bloodborne
Starcraft Remastered
Nights of Azure 2
Mario Odyssey
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Touhou Fight Game
Blade Strangers
Blazblue Battle Tag (Hopefully on Switch and PC)

PS4 - It's a standard good console if you do not have a strong PC or when you just want something simple on the couch or whatever. However, the GUI is awful and is incredibly intrusive and much configuration has to be made to make it private. Not to mention the active animations and clutter cause frame drops.

Switch - Absolutely the greatest GUI for a console so far; minimal, modern, and clean. Fantastic console breathing breaths of fresh air into the industry and will probably tweak upcoming console expectations into hybrid formats as hardware and graphical need plateau's on consoles and PC.

>What can be improved?
PS4 just needs a classic UI overhaul to replace the current trash.
Switch needs better 3rd party support and support for non-essential applications like Youtube, Hulu, Netflix etc.
>>
>>387454862
Ps4 is the best console, the others are trash
>>
>>387464480
Xenoblade 2 is going to be fucking amazing.
>>
Bump for peaceful discussion. Let's make this shit a 24/7 refuge.
>>
>>387454862
Have a Ps4 and Switch, but stopped playing vidya altogether for a while to work on learning how to draw. I finally found the desire to play again with Sonic Mania though.
>>
>>387461242
Some people have slow ass jobs.
>>
Halo MCC and Lost Odyssey, never had an xbox before so i'm burning through all the exclusives.
Nothing Xbone related, thankfully I also have a Switch and PS4.
As much as i'm enjoying the Xbone atm I'l never get a new game for it since i can either play a superior version on my PC or PS4
>What can be improved?
Honestly the Xbone is a lost cause, there's nothing it can do to improve it since every game is on pc as well.
>>
>>387454862
>Switch
I really like the portability, the game selection not so much

I like Splatoon 2 though

>PS4
Bloodborne was 10/10, I really should get to playing ff15 and I can't wait for zodiac age to go on sale. Best controller, too bad I have to play it on a TV which is uncomfortable for me.

>Xbone

Who owns an xbone lol, it's just worse!ps4
>>
File: 1248837962147.jpg (49KB, 800x320px) Image search: [Google]
1248837962147.jpg
49KB, 800x320px
>>387464040
>Is XII worth the $50?
Yeah, the original's a classic in my eyes anyway, but ZA version has enough changes to make the game feel new and fresh
>>
I really don't enjoy how fucking LOUD the PS4's fan is. My launch Xbone doesn't do this.
>>
>>387454862
Playing lost odyssey, bayonetta and some tekken 7 on my xbone kinda looking forward to cuphead and maybe some news on below wtf capy.
>>
>>387466025
I wish Sony had hired some engineers that weren't drunk on sake I could heat a room with my Ps4 except my furnace is quieter
>>
>>387466025
This is the one that I've never gotten, maybe undust your stuff once in a while?
The loud thing on mine is the disk drive when I start the thing
>>
I only have a PS4 right now, I'm playing FFXIV on PC though. I'm mildly interested in the switch but I'm waiting for more games on it. I didn't own a Wii U so I'd be very interested in ports of mario maker and smash bros
>>
>>387467496
It's brand new sweetie.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.