[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk controllers. Specifically which are the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 610HPvt615L._SL1500_.jpg (116KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
610HPvt615L._SL1500_.jpg
116KB, 1500x1500px
Let's talk controllers. Specifically which are the best for PC users.

I want to use two controllers at any given time, with little to no set up. I have two ds4 already, but the usb connection has been faulty to the point of frustration. I have no bluetooth, but would an official ds4 adapter be worth it? And more importantly, can two ds4 adapters work on the same computer for two different controllers? I'm assuming only one controller per adapter is how it works.

I'm open to third party suggestions. The most important thing I need is a quality d-pad and ease of use. The search has not gone well.
>>
File: logitech F310 gamepad.jpg (407KB, 1920x1572px) Image search: [Google]
logitech F310 gamepad.jpg
407KB, 1920x1572px
This is all you need

>less than 30 bucks
>Xinput
>DirectInput
>>
>>387453904
For simple plug and play the most recent iteration of xbox hardware is always the best
ds4 is obviously the best controller on the market, but it's one more program to start up if you want to play a game. cumbersome.
>>
>>387454052
I have seen that one around, my only reason for hesitation being that the d-pad doesn't look too good. Reminds me of the xbox 360's pad.

Or am I mistaken?
>>
>>387454052
>chinese knockoff toy plastic
>drop it once and it immediately breaks
Yea, all you need.
>>
>>387454190
I don't necessarily mind having to start a program, but I'd rather not.

Are there any quality wired xbox one controllers? I picked up a PowerA one and it seems to already have problems, one of the buttons are sticking and the shoulder buttons are really loud and feel strange. The d-pad is fine, but a bit small for my liking.
>>
To be honest the Ds4 is pretty much everything I'm looking for in design. Just need a straight answer as to whether or not two separate official adapters will work simultaneously.
>>
File: logitech controller.jpg (69KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
logitech controller.jpg
69KB, 400x300px
>>387454217
I've used the older variant (pic related) for something like a decade, and it has worked just fine in emulation and 2D indie shit.

>>387454373
Like I said above.
And I ain't treating the thing nicely either. I drop and lug around my pads all the time, and the thing still works wonders.
>>
>>387454772
I'll do some more research on it then. Sounds fine from your account.
>>
File: 8bitdo-sfc30-gamepad-469595.7.jpg (21KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
8bitdo-sfc30-gamepad-469595.7.jpg
21KB, 575x575px
For anything that doesn't require analog sticks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.