[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could delete only one (1) thing from your entire internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Delet.jpg (41KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
Delet.jpg
41KB, 534x401px
If you could delete only one (1) thing from your entire internet and game history, one each, what would it be /v/?
>>
I don't understand the question.
>>
Myself.
>>
>>387452014
I thought it was just me
>>
>>387451935
This thread.
>>
>>387451935
Nintendo
>>
>>387451935
English language.
>>
>>387452014
>>387452102
I'm guessing OP is asking what's one game and one site you wish you forget or at the very least no one would be able to learn you went to the site/played that game

My answer if that is the question is Starbound for game and Fenoxo.com for site
>>
>>387451935
The Valve kikes
>>
>>387451935
The Russian Zombie Dog Expirament and No Mans Sky
>>
diablo 3, and it's not even close. that game made me fucking resent modern gaming and the death of blizzard...

distant second would be WoW cataclysm for killing WoW, even if it had started in BC and WOTLK

distant third would be starcraft 2, not because WoL was a "bad" game, but the abusive fucking relationship that blizzard fostered (do you really want chat channels???) i should have just stayed with broodwar
>>
wiped from history? forever?

Melee
>>
>>387451935
I would delete AdventureQuest. One of the very few games I legitimately feel I wasted part of my life on, partly because I played so fucking much of it when I was young.
>>
>>387452304
Then modern video games would be a fraction of its self as the big too owe their existance to nintendo
>>
>>387452314
I was born in a small village.
>>
>>387451935
>delete one thing from game history
all conventions and "awards" shows especially e3.
>>
4chan, all videogames
>>
>>387451935
FF13
I kept thinking it would get better and I liked the artstyle and some aspects of the world building.
Well it didn't get better. In fact the story only got worse. Terribly so.
FF13 now makes me really fucking mad.
I shouldn't have played it or dropped it a few hours in.
>>
Tomás Alba Edison, to stopping the capitalization of the electricity and have Tesla free wireless energy.

Also deadly laser guns
>>
MOBAs so I wouldn't be roped into something that ultimately took way too much of my time and destroyed Warcraft 3 custom games.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (15KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
15KB, 413x395px
>>387452202
>>
>>387453202

>Tesla dies at the ripe old age of 253 thanks to his immortality research
>Some retard finds his notes and cracks the earth in half with a superlaser within twenty minutes
>>
>>387451935
MarielX
>>
fallout 4
complete fucking waste of money and I wish i never heard anyone talk about it or bethesda
>>
>>387451935
I don't remember the name, but it was a furry flash game where you walked around a school and fucked different animal people. It was my only furry experience, and I did it for like 3 weeks straight. I'd like to purge those images from my mind now that I'm not 14 and horny for no reason.
>>
>>387451935
I would delete Google from the internet, and I would delete Super Metroid from my vidya history so I can enjoy it for the first time again.
>>
>>387451935

Any online presence of mine that might still be floating around out there.

Moblie gaming.
>>
Blondes being the most wise characters.

Auburns being the most horny.

Brunettes being the most technological.

I would delete so fast.
>>
DotA
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.