[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brain cannot handle this character. I've always thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sombra.jpg (82KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sombra.jpg
82KB, 724x1024px
My brain cannot handle this character. I've always thought she had a unique kit, so I gave her a try earlier and this is the strategy I ended up using.

>find medkit (or 2 nearby each other) close-ish to area of combat
>hack one of the medkits, hack the other next time i come back
>throw teleporter near medkit(s)
>go invisible for flank
>once low on hp or timer on teleporter almost run out, warp back to medkits
>rinse and repeat

Seemed to be working for me pretty well, but things fall apart when they approach your medkits, because then you can't run away to get the element of surprise once again. I ended up getting focused down pretty quickly by 2 or more enemies any time this happened.

Furthermore, if you die, your entire setup basically falls apart, since you're typically unable to get back to the medkits, which means setting up somewhere else or just playing standard dps (in which case, might as well switch).

Am I doing something wrong? Looking for real critique and advice regarding my game plan, and other possible game plans regarding this character.

>inb4 "best strategy is to pick another character"
She's fun as hell and feels fresh, if you don't like that get off quickplay and go to comp.
>>
>>387448391
I want her to step on me
>>
>>387448391
I want her to eat me and pick her teeth with my bones.
>>
>>387448649
How does one acquire a fetish like this
>>
>>387448391
I want to move into a white neighborhood and raise a family with her.
>>
>>387448717
I just like it, get off my case old man.
>>
File: 1475032066264.png (654KB, 602x940px) Image search: [Google]
1475032066264.png
654KB, 602x940px
>>387448391
She needs a hard dick up her wet cunt.
>>
Find big medpack, hack big medpack, camp big medpack.
>>
bean here all along
>>
I feel bad for you OP, trying to start a discussion about actual gameplay but getting shitty replies like these.

You're better off asking /owg/
>>
>>387448391
>Chromatic aberration
>>
That's actually the perfect way to play sombra wrong.
I blame the shitters at Blizzcon, who were doing this same thing when she was released.
>how to git gud at sombra
Hack every medpack you see.
Hack targets that are being pushed
Call your hacks.
Kill people with low hp.
Do not engage supports, Sombra is not a flanker, she's a support.
Enjoy reaching GM with sombra.
t. sombra gm main
>>
Whenever I play Sombra I play like a support, and honestly if you are not doing the same you are not helping.
When I say support I mean to literally help your team out by hacking the medkits for them, not just for you.
You protecting a area with your team? Hack the medkits closest to them so only they can heal.
And keep doing it till everyone moves somewhere else.
Go invisible as much as possible so you dont get sniped, scout around and tell your team where the enemy is so they dont get caught by surprised, only shoot for headshot and you are certain you can kill, so no going against tanks.

For offensive I go for healers. I hack them, headshot and get kills, go invisible and fuck off.
See a tank like Rein or Dva? Fuck this.
If my team is around I hack their shields and help take them out.

Sombra is one of the most "team work" characters in the game. Cant do shit by herself.
82% winrate with Sombra here. Shit works.
>>
>>387448391
Just be as cautious as possible, and don't try to flank til the rest of your team is pushing.

Forcing them to divide their attention between you and the front is helping your team out, even if you can't get the kills yourself.
>>
>>387449232
>>387449458
>>387449467
So I'm gathering that I've been playing her wrong... At the very least, I know exactly what not to do. I do, however, like the idea of playing her even safer, like a support, since most of my play time is put into support heroes. I'll take this advice into consideration next time I play, thanks for the tips.
>>
>>387448391
>things fall apart when they approach your medkits

A bit confused on what you mean here but I am gonna assume that you are saying that the enemy is waiting for you at your teleporter + kit. First off, make sure that your "recall" spot is somewhere obscure. Now I know that "hide your teleporter recall spot" should be a common sense now but trust me don't underestimate your enemy when it comes to that stuff. Setting up a recall spot at a medikit near a the combat area is ideal but don't forget that the enemy will also be on the look out for your teleporter.

Either set it up some where close to your team, or set it up some where behind the enemy lines so that even if they do notice you, they will have to dedicate to turning around to hunt you down.

Sombra is one of the few characters that really needs to understand the current situation to proceed with what she needs to do next. Obviously you are a flanker but you also don't wanna die too often considering you are more of an area control character than a straight up assassin like Genji or Tracer.

tl;dr: there is nothing wrong with what you are doing but in your case try to rotate your recall spots.
>>
>>387448391
My brain cannot stop imagining lewd scenarios with Sombra!
>>
>>387448391
>play Paladins
>Sombra is literally just a Skye rehash
>have an easy time with her
>>
Maybe I suck at Sombra but I dont remember ever getting a POTG with her.
And to be honest her gun is a hit or miss for me. I dunno if its recoil or what but I really cant aim with that.
Tracer gun is comparison is so fucking easier to kill with. But maybe its just me.

By the way do you guys use a different level of mouse sensitivity for each character?
In all my time of gameplay I still have not found a level that is perfect for me.
>>
>>387450531
I love ahegao elf!

I want Sombra and Elf to fuck each other hard!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.