[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game do you like that everyone else likes and that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What game do you like that everyone else likes and that makes you hate it?
>>
>>387446974
Minecraft
>>
Dark Souls
>>
None because I'm not a child
>>
Undertale
>>
>>387446974
Hmm.... I honestly can't say I actually enjoy any of the games I play today. Last fun I had was AM2R.
>>
File: 1496018765192.jpg (150KB, 646x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496018765192.jpg
150KB, 646x540px
>>387446974
League of Legends.

Every-time I go out to eat with my friends and we talk about it, some normie scum jumps in and exclaims that *that* is his favorite champ.

Then he tells us he's like Silver V or some shit to further the normalcy.
>>
Anime
>>
undertale, cs:go, melee
>>
>>387446974
FFIV. It's an okay game and all, but the faggots on /v/ defend it so fanatically, as if it's the best in the series. It's no where near V-X.
>>
>>387446974
Fuck this game.

Also, LiS.
>>
>>387446974
Neptunia. I think it's an enjoyable and stupid series of games with a lot of charm, that has been adopted by ironic weebs as a staple of weebness. I can't even enjoy my wife Nepgear any more.
>>
>>387446974
Lufia II
Seriously, you guys make the fanbase look like a bunch of teenager faggots.
>>
>>387446974
Pubg. Its a broken mess of a game, but ive been enjoying it
>>
>>387449438
Lufia has a fanbase?
>>
>>387449425
Being in fanbase and shitting on newcomers for not being true fans is like the epitome of neckbeardism friend.
>>
>>387449374
You shouldn't dislike that because it's popular, you should dislike it because it's horrible in near every aspect.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.