[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project PlaySmash The successor to PlayStation All-Stars Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 17

File: image[1].jpg (89KB, 600x337px)
image[1].jpg
89KB, 600x337px
Project PlaySmash

The successor to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Sceduled for an October reveal, with the gameplay reveal at PSX. Expected to release Fall 2018.

Characters in the demo include

>Kratos
>Parappa
>Crash
>Spyro
>Aloy
>Nathan Drake
>Ratchet
>Morgana
>Noctis

Stages include
>Crash X Horizon Zero Dawn
>Persona X WipEout
>Tearaway X Vib Ribbon
>PlayStation Arena

The CG trailer will be Kratos, Morgana, Crash and Aloy fighting in a forest.

Gameplay will now feature life bars. Characters now have only one super attack (like the level 3 from the previous game). The game is more fluid and fast than the first game. Along with the artstyle being more unified.

Note that this info is compiled from a journalist who posted on /v/ who has seen the demo.
>>
The original leaker said that the CG trailer will be in October, then this week Sony announce a Paris Games Week conference in October.

Also the trademark for PlayStation All-Stars got renewed.

Get hyped /v/.
>>
I hope the game isn't shit this time around.

I like the idea of Sony Smash, didn't like how they executed the idea in the first game.
>>
Oh Yes! Can't wait to see my boy sackboy become a killer again Lol xD
>>
I hope

Tomba
Dart
Abe
Wander
Lammy
Vibri

are all playable characters this time.
>>
And honestly, Morgana from Persona 5 isn't even that bad of a rep, that way, the black make sit much more recognizable than regular anime characters desu
>>
I hope Agumon from the Digimon series gets put in
>>
File: 2b-nier-automata-80.4[1].jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
2b-nier-automata-80.4[1].jpg
19KB, 210x240px
Please put 2B
>>
There have been so many god damn rumors about this game, and this rumor sounds like the best one.

PLEASE BE REAL.
>>
if Sony Santa Monica isn't working for PSASBR 2, I wonder if Fat Princess and Emmet Graves are gonna b put in again. Hmmmm.
>>
Where is the real leaker anon when you need him. I got more questions for him.
>>
>>387443438
That's what everyone wants to know.
>>
>>387443438
Right! Lmao XD
>>
File: 1502938985660.gif (261KB, 251x173px) Image search: [Google]
1502938985660.gif
261KB, 251x173px
Crash Bandicoot
Coco Bandicoot
Neo Cortex
Spyro the Dragon
Tomba
Rayman
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Heihachi Mishima (Kazuya and Jin as costumes)
Kazama Kiryu
Okami Amaterasu
Kratos (Papa Kratos as costume)
Solid Snake (Big Boss and Old Snake as costumes)
Raiden MGS4 (Gray Fox and MGR as costumes)
Katamari Prince of Cosmos
Dante (Donte FUCK YOU as costume)
Vergil (Vorgil the Fedora Wearer as costume)
Kat from Gravity Rush
Spike
Sackboy
Ratchet & Clank
Jak & Daxter
Sly Cooper
Parappa the Rapper
Nathan Drake
Sir Gallahad
Cole MacGrath (Delsin Rowe and Evil Cole as costumes)
Colonel Radec (Echo or Lucas as costumes)
Sweet Tooth
Cloud Strife (Sephiroth as costume)
Sora (Riku or Terra as costume)
Wander
The Good Hunter
Yu Narukami
The Chosen Hero in Fluted Armor (King Allant as costume)

BONUS:
TONIGHT... GEHRMAN JOINS THE HUNT
>>
I Gotta ask if when he said about a PSASBR reveal at October, if he meant the Paris Games thing
>>
>Noctis

Sora wtf man he deserves it way more
>>
If this game is real then holy shit I'm going to be hyped. Crash, Spyro, Noctis, and Morgana is already a way better 3rd party lineup than the original.

And those stages sound awesome.
>>
For my newcomers (Top 5) It's gotta be

Chimera Hybrid = Resistance
Agumon = Digimon
Lil and Laarg = Escape Plan
Knack = Knack
Abe = OddWorld
>>
If that Final Fantasy 15 thing with Noctis is true, then RIP Cloud Strife T_T
>>
Maybe this PlayStation All-Stars 2 can be a good game?

Gameplay featuring life bars is great. Much better than the system from the last game which made the game boring and stale so quickly.
>>
>>387443013
LAMMY YES
>>
They need to add Kazuma Kiryu in the game.

Hopefully GameArts will be better at communicating with the fans this time around. Superbot was fucking terrible at doing that.
>>
I hope Knack joins in alongside Aloy as the PS4 Reps. Hype!!!
>>
Sounds bullshit, but I would like to see them take another shot at making a smash game
>>
I hope Lara Croft, Dart Feld, and Abe come in PSASBR 2 as well
>>
Gonna copy and paste an interesting post I've seen before on another thread.

I've decided to do some digging myself on Marza Animation (the company who apparently is making the CG trailer). All the stuff they have the rights to say they worked on is on their site, but according to some resume's they have done work on FFXV and The Last Guardian, but don't mention any of that on their site. The leak has said if Sony doesn't release the trailer by October then they do not have the rights to the trailer and Marza Animation is allowed to use that in theri portfolio. I saw one person's resume which said the last thing he worked on was a "Ad for game" before he left the company in March this year. Which is weird, since all of their other stuff is titled except for "Ad for game."

Once again, we should all take this with the grain of salt. GameArts has denied that they are involved with this game (why would they confirm it in the first place if they are). Also the current leaker said that they have different ideas for the name of the game. The recent trademark filing could be coincidental or not. The leaker did say that he doubt that it is PS Now related since Sony always has the rights to resell the games they own on PS Now so they wouldn't need to trademark filing to do that. In my personal opinion I think the trademark is very coincidental.

But for now, we just wait till October and see if this is true. And if it is, you'll probably never hear me shut up about this game.
>>
>>387444270
Oh Yes, That's Sick!!! XD
>>
>>387444145
How does it sound bullshit?
>>
the leaker did say that GameArts will be denying anything saying that they're working on a PSASBR 2. So, The Perfect Counter for him Lmao XD
>>
>>387444508
Or they could just be telling the truth you fucking autist.
>>
I wonder if Evil Cole is coming back if SuckerPunch still has those feelings towards Cole MacGrath in general
>>
Why are people still believing in shit rumors that are so obviously fake?
>>
>>387444667
Damn
>>
>>387442146
The only sketchy thing to me seems Morgana. There's no way Fatlus would not push Teddie instead of sleepycat.
Everything else seems plausable, although close to the border.
>>
I really hope Crash and Spyro look good in PSASBR 2
>>
The only characters I can remember missing from the first was Wander and Sora.
>>
>>387442146
Uh, who?
>>
>>387444968
Why would Atlus push a character from Persona 4 when they can add Morgana and promote Persona 5.
>>
>>387443627
Sora is owned by Disney, not Square. He'd be a nightmare to get a hold of.
>>
>>387445083
Who what?
>>
File: 1496342273315.png (408KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496342273315.png
408KB, 450x800px
No Neptune No Buy
>>
Morgana Ftw!!
>>
I do think Morgana is a good rep from Persona 5, I think he's more recognizable than The Joker/The Phantom being a cat and all :3 XD
>>
>>387445164
Because they're idiots who have been pushing Persona 4-related spin-offs and merchandise all over the place, to a point of actively trying to push Teddie as the new mascot taking over Jack Frost.
A move like the one i've said fits Atlus surprisingly well.
>>
>>387445283
Neptune fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1461445874750.gif (2MB, 356x216px) Image search: [Google]
1461445874750.gif
2MB, 356x216px
>45 posts
>12 IPs
>All this fake hype, character requests and ironic emoticons
>>
File: the_mark_of_kri_by_2_cents[2].jpg (197KB, 1166x1797px) Image search: [Google]
the_mark_of_kri_by_2_cents[2].jpg
197KB, 1166x1797px
They need this guy.
>>
>>387445572
Lol you just mad cause you know PlayStation All-Stars 2 will be better than any Smash game.
>>
File: dead akko.png (29KB, 141x136px) Image search: [Google]
dead akko.png
29KB, 141x136px
>>387442146
>Doing mashup stages again

No, stop STOP! The stupid eyegasm stages from PSASBR was one of the worst things about that game among other things.
>>
Morgana is from the best selling game Atlus has made as of now
>>
rosterfags are truly the worst

Trying to make a "smash" game is pure suicide. Nintendo came saw and conquered the genre so hard no one has been able to directly compete for 20 years.
>>
>>387445713
This exact same post has been said in every PS All Stars thread

I'm pretty sure you're a falseflagger who doesn't even mean what he's saying
>>
>>387445732
Lol wut?

The mash ups were a fucking great idea. I don;t understand how people could hate that shit.
>>
>>387445713
>PlayStation All-Stars 2 will be better than any Smash game.
Anon you know for a damn fact you don't mean that
>>
>>387445910
They're annoying as shit when you have to fight against the stage as well as the other players. There's a reason why Smash 4 added FD mode to all of their stages, that shit gets tiring really quick.
>>
I Hope TigerShark from Europe/Spain's PSP originated Invizimals Series jumps in on the Action
>>
Why is everyone on /v/ in denial about the PSAS getting a sequel?

Sequels are meant to improve upon the original, plus this game already sounds way better and there's too much evidence that confirms it.
>>
>>387443301
She should get in atleast as DLC. Unlike with psbra1 this gen actually has good 3rd party, there are even rumous about a DMC5.
>>
Woot
>>
Hopefully Classic Dante gets in then.... *shudder*
>>
Leaker anon said the sequel or successor or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, has a new ost theme. What I wanted to know is who's the composer?
>>
I hope that Chimera Hybrid, King of All Cosmos and Pyramid Head make it in.
>>
Aayy It'd be sick to see Madeon Finale again as well as the Rival Arena stage
>>
>>387442146
>live from paris

pls islam. pls commit another terrorist attack.
>>
>>387446608
Well all we know is that GameArts is developing and Marza Animation is creating the CG trailer.
>>
I also hope the Gravity Rush X Journey Stage Comes in as Well
>>
>>387446746
Reported to fbi
>>
sweet
>>
>>387446691
Please don't bring back any of the stages. I'd rather see all new stages.
>>
I really hope Heihahci Mishima returns alongside newcomer Agumon into PSASBR, Bandai vs Namco Would be Phenomenal!!! XD
>>
>>387442146
What Crash are they going to use? was the character being created before knowing that the remake would be a success?
>>
>>387447008
>Reported to fbi
the fbi couldn't stop a terrorist attack if the terrorist told them he was going to do it. this has happened multiple times too.
>>
>>387447315
Leaker anon said it's the N Sane design.
>>
>>387447224
OF course would love to see new stages. However, stages like San Francisco, Paris, and Dojo (Especially Dojo) Would be awesome to bring back
>>
Man... Seeing Crash Freaking Bandicoot in this finally fighting all these other PlayStation Characters!... man, Glorious!
>>
Anyone think that this game will actually be revealed at Paris Games Week?
>>
>>387447642
I do, the rumors and leaks are stronger than ever! XD
>>
They better nerf the shit outta Kratos and Kat.
>>
>>387447729
I hope Nathan Drake gets the Nerf as well Lol, drAKe
>>
>>387442146
At least anon bring some new information because it's the same old shitpost
I don't know, maybe try to know if MARZA animation studio answer questions on their twitter acount
>>
>>387447909
Why the fuck would they reveal that they are working on a top secret project to a random Twitter user?
>>
I feel like the 7 people who liked the original are so privy to fake information that they make these threads and hope the Leak Anon tells them more of his bullshit.

They'll eat up anything.
>>
I hope we also see more Female characters in PSASBR 2
>>
>>387448147
Kat
Aloy
Fat Princess
Nariko
Lara Croft
2B
Jen Tate
Vibri
Lammy
>>
>>387442146
Why the fuck wouldnt the P5 character be Joker or Akechi?
>>
I just want crash for the next smash
>>
Alongside Persona, wonder if Danganronpa is gonna get a rep. I mean a new game came out so that'd be nice
>>
>>387448232
Anyone who likes PlayStation All-Stars is a Sony Marketer?
>>
>>387448535
Those people don't exist unironically
>>
I wonder if we'll get another Microsoft Rep, perhaps someoneThird-Party from Nintendo maybe?
>>
File: ps_parisgamesweek17-700x393.jpg (74KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
ps_parisgamesweek17-700x393.jpg
74KB, 700x393px
has someone note that the playstation symbols are made by stars?
What means this /v/?
I will tell you /v/
playstation all STARS battle royale
>>
>>387448642
>Another Microsoft rep

Are you retarded? Go see a doctor cause you're clearly fucking stupid kid.
>>
Also wondering if Ken Levine will give all his BioShock stuff for free again for PSASBR 2
>>
>>387448535
Are you not seeing the emoticons? People don't use those here unless heyre being ironic.
>>
>>387448749
Got Eem XD
>>
>>387448750
Damn
>>
Why do people want this game?

The first one was a complete failure and wasn't good at all. The gameplay was awful and Sony doesn't have a good stable of characters to fit in their own fighting game.
>>
I hope the PS2 Trio including Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank get buffed/nerfed/balanced out and all that.
>>
>>387449076
It's because Sony fans want what everyone else has, but made just for them.
>>
The balancing in the game was so fucking bad.

If they don't fix that then this game will fail in the competitive scene again.
>>
>>387449076
Because as Sony Fans, seeing all these characters together and interacting would just be amazing. It's the same as Smash with their Nintendo fans seeing all their characters together in one game :) It's Awesome!
>>
Where the fuck is the leaker anon?

I want him to post some actual proof this time.
>>
>>387448357
Morgana is actually a pretty good choice
It's difficult to make a fighting game with human characters from so many different franchise with vastly different artstyles
Anime characters like Joker would be jarring alonside Kratos or Nathan Drake, while Morgana would likeky mesh with Spyro, Ratchet and Parappa
The reason Smash succeed is because Nintendo franchise have an artsyle constitency, Mario fighting Kirby and Samus seems obvious when you see it
>>
Man now, we totally need a Gran Turismo Stage in PSASBR 2. Seriously sucks there was none in OG PSASBR
>>
File: HADES AWAITS.png (303KB, 1254x1665px) Image search: [Google]
HADES AWAITS.png
303KB, 1254x1665px
>>387449368
>>
>>387442146
Just please make it so KO's aren't super only, that ruined everything
>>
>Smash actually in the title

I doubt this.
>>
>>387449779
That's Awesome! XD
>>
>>387449896
That's the codename. We don't know what the title is.
>>
>>387449076
Because it can be better then the first?
>>
>>387449891
Did you read?

Characters have health bars now. So your attacks actually do damage.
>>
Does anyone here have actual proof that this game is happening?
>>
>>387449076
It could be something amazing if it's pulled off well
>Free-to-play like Killer Instinct
>Developped by Arc System Works
>2v2 fighter with streamline comlbat like DB FighterZ
>Reps from all those Japanese Playstation exclusive like Kat from Gravity Rush, 2B from Nier, William from Nioh, Lady Maria from Bloodborne, Joker from Persona, etc.
>You split the roster between "Eastern" and "Western" characters and player have to pick a side. Then each week you are given rewards depening on the results of your camp
>>
>>387450229
Right now no, However the rumors and leaks are very strong now, we just have to wait until October for the reveal at Paris Games.
>>
>>387449076
Improvements in what All Stars shouldve been.
>>
>>387450229
No
Just some ramdom shitposter
But if al of this is fake he will be remember as one of the greates shitposters of /v/ for trolling a dead community of PSASBR
>>
>>387450319
This all sounds worse than the original PSAS.
>>
>>387450504
How are the rumors and leaks very strong?

Also there are just rumors, and no leaks.
>>
>>387450829
I mean of course no actual PSASBR 2 evidence but the leaker who's been telling us all this has been very passionate, that PSASBR Renewal thing, and of course, the leaker predicted an October reveal and then Paris Media showcase reveal at October out of nowhere. This may not be much but it's a lot better than last time. High Hopes in 2 months :)
>>
and by passionate I mean he seriously took his time to answer everyone's questions and he seemed very genuine with all his answers and all that. So yep.
>>
>>387451217
So just a coincidence.

Doesn't like much kid sorry.
>>
>>387442146
No one will care, just like with the first game.
That roster is terrible for the most part too, Sony's new ips are generic and uninteresting
>>
>>387442146
>aloy
Dropped
>>
So what's the appeal of Sony Smash? Cause I really don't see the appeal at all.
>>
So where is the leaked image?

Or is there one? Cause if there isn't that this is probably BS.
>>
>>387451393
I dunno man, PSASBR 2 with it's coincidences look too good in the coming 2 months :)
>>
I hope to god that Gex, Ty, Rayman, and Blasto are in the game.
>>
>>387451927
no leaked image, leaker did say if he could, he would've posted one but too many people around him so he couldn't take a picture
>>
>>387451735
the appeal is that PSASBR is so much fun to play! also seeing all these PlayStation/Sony characters coming in fighting each other is just Great! XD :)
>>
I hope Q*Bert can appear as a Playable Fighter since Sony/Columbia completely owns the rights to his series. That'd be Epic!!!
>>
>>387452150
There is no proof. 0 proof at all.

Just because there is a conference in October doesn't mean the game is happening.
>>
>>387452526
This why Sony Smash is gonna fail.

If you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for fucking Q Bert then the roster must be shit.
>>
>>387444723
>Implying it wouldn't be Delsin and Fetch to represent two of Delsin's powers.
>>
>>387452704
Yo man, Q*Bert is great! but of course get more popular characters in first like Chimera Hybrid and Lara Croft. Q*Bert is a personal preference from me and that's Sick!
>>
>>387452861
Man the fact that Evil Cole was in the game was such a fucking joke.
>>
File: jensen.jpg (462KB, 998x760px) Image search: [Google]
jensen.jpg
462KB, 998x760px
Give me Jensen. I don't care that he's third-party.
>>
>>387453003
Please no. There are so many better characters from Square than Deus Ex guy.
>>
>>387452595
Well of course there's no 100% confirmation cause the guy wasn't physically able to send us any pictures or what not, you gotta just trust in what he's saying. I myself do trust in the rumors due to how genuine all of his answers were to me and everyone. so yea, if you don't believe in him then that's fine by me.
>>
>>387452938
Having the DmC Dante, Isaac Clarke, Zeus, Big Daddy, Evil Cole and Raiden really made the roster shitty.

What awful characters to put in the game.
>>
I hope Crypto from Destroy All Humans also appears in PSASBR 2
>>
>>387453359
Shitty fucking roster picks. I'm so fucking happy you aren't in charge of making the roster ir else the game will fail like the original cause of some retard.
>>
>>387442146
>No nepnep
Dropped
>>
Sad to see all 9 PSAS fans believe in this fake rumor.

Guess they will eat anything up.
>>
>>387442146
>Gameplay will now feature life bars.
DoA if true
>>
Sup niggas, am back.

Sonic Mania review is done, been playing Mnai for the past few days. Fun times.

What's up folks?
>>
Crash Bandicoot is coming to Super Smash Bros., so this is false.
>>
>>387443428
The team at SSM that did PSABR with Superbot was let go in 2015 along with other auxillary studios who did the likes of The Order and that cancelled Sci-Fi IP. Everyone who was held was pulled onto God Of War. They are just a God Of War Factory now.
>>
>>387453467
Damn!
>>
>>387453689
*Mania
>>
>>387453689
No Way! wait what do you mean by Sonic Mania Review? do you have the link for that?
>>
>>387453689
So, game getting announced at Paris Games Week?

Did you know about the conference or was it a surprise to you?
>>
>>387453829
Posting the article would reveal my identity, and I'm trying my best not to get caught out here. Just read the reviews on metacritic, and try and guess which is mine. No hints though.
>>
>>387453689
Is there an easier way to reach you that isn't waiting for 4chan threads?
>>
File: 1502469260626.jpg (30KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
1502469260626.jpg
30KB, 567x522px
>>387442146
Does anyone even give a single shit? Sony doesnt have any unique characters that are interesting enough to hold up a character driven game such as this?

What are they gonna have?
Nathan Drake
Black Afro Lady Drake
Zombie Apocalypse Daddy Drake
Cuck of War Bald Drake

The only reason smash bros works is because it's full of iconic characters that give Micky Mouse a run for its money. Actually, a Disney themed smash clone would probably fair better.
>>
>>387453859
Total surprise. I was told by my boss that the article for the sequel is going to be slated for October 31st, so this backs up my claims even further.

>>387454009
I'm thinking of maybe opening an ask.fm account, just to make question easier. Then it also means people can link new anons when they have questions about the game.
>>
>>387453938
Some people are worried that the artstyle will look something like PlayStation Move Heroes?

Is everyone overreacting or are they right?
>>
>>387454173
I've already said previously that the art style is more consistamt with every character like Sm4sh is, with every character fitting in with the lighting and shading of every scene.
>>
if they dont put pic related in, Sony is retarded. They already put stupid characters in the first game. fucking dumbass Colonel radec,parappa, issac clark and emtte graves were garbage choices
>>
>>387454152
wow, but isn't the PSASBR Reveal supposed to be at October 30th? how come your boss said to you October 31st?
>>
>>387454365
Tai Whu?
>>
>>387454152
Holy shit. I can't believe this is real.

Thank you for this. The PSAS community will never forget you.

Also please make that ask.fm account. It would be much easier to contact you that way.
>>
>>387454303
Alright, Also, please do you best not to get caught. It would seriously suck if you lost your job and everything.
>>
>>387453689
Your information is fabricated.
>>
>>387454152
So.. aside from the Mementos stage. Who is this composer exactly? Did they say?
>>
>>387454152
Could you clarify if the developers hinted that Evil Cole won't be returning? I remember you mentioning that in one of the many threads you were on but can't find it for some reason.
>>
>>387454013
Smash has a lot of whos and not everyone likes Mario. Deal with it.
>>
>>387454437
That's when the article has to be ready by. It would be rather suspicious if a fairly lengthy and "opinionated" article went up right after a press conference happens.

>>387454490
No problem dude. I will likely have one set up next time a PSAS thread appears.

>>387454591
I do try very hard to stay anonymous, which is why I never link articles I have worked on.
>>
>>387454490
Straight! This guy is the real MVP!
>>
Fuck. I meant to say. Who is the game's overall composer (s) leak anon?
>>
File: ricky-bobby.jpg (244KB, 2081x2250px) Image search: [Google]
ricky-bobby.jpg
244KB, 2081x2250px
Yeah yeah but where's the true Sony mascot in that roster?
>>
File: 1501667009809.png (406KB, 904x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1501667009809.png
406KB, 904x1406px
No one cares about this game, so says I.
>>
>>387454598
They didn't mention the composer.

>>387454663
They mentioned that they would try to avoid adding in clone characters and filler characters like Evil Cole or other barrel scraped characters.

>>387454597
That's up to you to decide if this is real or not.
>>
I look forward to see how they completely botch another million dollar idea this time.
>>
>>387454779
Still, not mentioned. Sorry. We will likely find out later on.
>>
>>387454719
If you could provide legit proof could you?

I know you won't cause of your job and such. But you do have the power to provide legit, tangible proof at anytime right?
>>
Any news on other characters returning from the first game? How about the combo system? Will it stay?
>>
>>387454895
Does Sony want to add advertisement characters or is that something you just expect and they didn't say that?
>>
>>387454895
Can you please make that ask.fm account today?

I don't think we want to wait another few days waiting for you to show up randomly.
>>
>>387455007
I've stated this many times already, but I'm unable to provide any real photographic evidence. Posting evidence would lead people to realise it was me posting here easily, and it's not worth posting if it gets wide spread.

Boss and Sony PR can't find me out easily if I'm only posting text format on some "alt right image board".

>>387455018
There are previous characters returning, some may be free DLC post launch.
>>
File: DukeNukem.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DukeNukem.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
No Danzaiver, no buy.
>>
>>387452938
Evil Cole was an interesting concept when it comes to representing his series, the same way Sackboy was focused on creating objects and Fat Princess on her units.

It'd have been better with other characters to be fair.
>>
>>387455130
I kind of expect it. It's going to happen most likely.

>>387455251
I can make the account now, but I won't be able to answer question immediately since I'm leaving in ten minutes.
>>
>>387455485
That's fine. Just make sure you link it here.
>>
Sony shouldn't bother if they're gonna put in more shitty 3rd party shilling characters.
>>
Thanks for the info btw
>>
>>387455345
Do you know anything else that will be shown at PSX? Or is it just the Sony crossover game?
>>
>>387455485
Do characters have unique death animations?

Like for example when Crash get's killed does he turn into an angel like he does in the N Sane Trilogy?
>>
https://ask.fm/PSAS2ask

I'm going to leave now. Going to the airport. Flight is in an hour 30 minutes. See you next thread.
>>
File: foodsona.jpg (71KB, 784x412px) Image search: [Google]
foodsona.jpg
71KB, 784x412px
>>387449926
>>
>>387455485
Do you still think the game is set to be announced in mid-October or it's going to be at PGW instead?
>>
>>387455949
He never said Mid October, he has always said October and has never specified any further about the date of the announcement.
>>
But where's Kat
>>
>>387456291
Busy fucking Spike.
>>
why would you be hyped for this, the first game was a fucking dumpster fire
>>
Jesus Christ I missed him! I had to Freaking do something Lmao XD T_T
>>
What's with all the emoticons? Did I step into 2006?

I doubt these are Sony marketers. They would be using emojis.
>>
Didn't you say originally that the game was going to be revealed MID-October?
>>
File: IMG_2054.png (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2054.png
5KB, 224x225px
>>387453938
¿At least can you say where was the exclusive PSASBR for the videogame press?
>>
>>387456937
You're a fucking retard.
>>
Nope, not a Sony Marketer, but a Sony/Nintendo fan over here Lol
>>
and honestly, be wary who you send these links too, we don't want this guy getting caught. Just gotta say
>>
>>387457682
You're a fucking retard if you believe this guy.

You're getting baited so hard man it's fucking pathetic. Go home you fucking autistic shit stain. PSAS is dead and the game will never get a sequel you dip shit.

Please fucking make these shitty threads end already.
>>
>>387457850
Damn!
But for real, I'm putting my faith in this guy and believing that a PSASBR 2 is on the way. If he's wrong and he was making a complete joke out of all of us, then that's my fault for trusting in him and I gotta just move on. We'll see in 2 months :)
>>
>>387458170
Shut the fuck up.
>>
Dang
>>
Well, This was a nice PSASBR Sequel/2 Discussion, can't wait for the next one :)
>>
Watch out Leak anon the PSASBR Player is the boss that is trying to hunt who leaked the announcement
>>
>>387456291
>>387456365
Somebody tell Kat to stop fucking Spike
>>
>>387458783
Oh Yes >:D XD
>>
Imagine Kat femdominating Spike haha
>>
>>387459473
Is it one guy trying to force this
>>
>>387459596
I wish.
>>
>>387453003
I really didn't ask for this
>>
Aayy This is still going Lol XD
>>
ok :)
>>
>>387442146
Give me the Sinner from Freedom Wars you fucking kikes.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.