[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a game where I can basically do the whole "ruling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1463389262301.png (576KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
1463389262301.png
576KB, 1200x788px
Is there a game where I can basically do the whole "ruling and judging people" thing in Dragon Age Inquisition, but the game itself focuses more on that aspect rather than it just being a side thing?

I want to judge people face to face, shape the world, and see the consequences/results of those actions.
>>
>>387434928
There are games based on that principle but it continues to be done poorly.
Reigns is the one that comes to mind the most. You play as a line of kings with the penultimate goal of outsmarting the Devil.
But it's mostly RNG with very little choices you make actually doing anything to the world overall.
Shrouded Isles is kinda similar too, but it's really a management game.
>>
>>387434928
Warsim: the realm of aslona fits this PERFECTLY, OP.

Only $5 too, but I'd recommend trying one of the later free updates to see if you like it.
>>
>>387435492
Ideally I'd prefer the personal, face-to-face ruling rather than the huge, world changing actions. I want to sit in a position of power and have an advisor at my side, questioning and complimenting my actions and judgments.

If there was a game that heavily focused on specifically the kind of thing Inquisition's throne room segments cover that'd be ideal.
>>
>>387436079
Reigns is pretty good, you have four advisers asking you for input for everything from economy to military to religious descisions.
>>
Are the Fable III segments where you're king any good?
>>
>>387434928
Papers please
To some extent, at least.
>>
>>387436079
While 'sitting on a roum with advisors' does not really happen, Inquisitor is a game where you pretty much investigate and pass judgement.

Tyranny has the 'pass judgement' part, but there is not much deliberation for the most part, so not what you want
>>
>>387436636
No.
>>
QUESTR may also be up your alley.
>>
>>387434928
Papers please
>>
>>387436636
lol
>>
>>387436636
Every decision is comically good or comically bad but they try to balance it by havin the bad decisions make more gold, which you'll need a lot of to fight the big evil coming to destroy the nation.

The only problem is that if you're not an idiot you can easily raise the money yourself through real estate, so instead of actually introducing morality into rulership all the game really asks is do you have enough money to not be an asshole.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.