[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should try to replay this? I tried to play like a year ago but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Fates_Boxart_-_Birthright.jpg (35KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Fates_Boxart_-_Birthright.jpg
35KB, 350x320px
Should try to replay this? I tried to play like a year ago but I stopped around chapter 21 or so because Corrin and Ryoma were my only units who could reliably kill enemies
Also which characters should I focus on leveling and which ones are unusable garbage?
>>
Don't bother, the game is trash.
> Corrin and Ryoma were my only units who could reliably kill enemies
You don't really need anyone else
>Also which characters should I focus on leveling
Anybody you like
>and which ones are unusable garbage?
Rinka
>>
fates is a shitshow gameplay,story and localization wise
birthright ryoma can solo everything

conquest is meh but overrated because br and revelations were so bad, anyone that praises chapter 10 conquest kys
>>
>>387425603
>Don't bother, the game is trash.
Should I play different one?
I tried play Disgaea 5 recently and I didn't really like it, maybe SRPGs aren't for me
>>
>>387425603
>Don't bother, the game is trash.

spoken like a faggot that plays these games for their bad stories

gamplay is more important than anything else in fire emblem
>>
>>387425297
Birthroute is shit, the story is bland and the gameplay is absolutely horrible.
But if you must play something from Fates for some reason, Conquest is the only reasonable choice. Just play it for the gameplay though, the story manages to be worse than Birthright.
>>
>>387425928
people on /v/ told me not to play conquest since I hadn't played FE before
>>
>>387425928
>and the gameplay is absolutely horrible.

in absolutely what way? the gameplay is just an improved version of awakening.

>>387426079
that's because conquest is harder because you can't grind in it like you can with babby's first FE awakening. If you aren't retarded it isnt that hard but most fire emblem fans are retarded and just play the games so they can breed children with cute characters.
>>
Why are these games so fucking boring?
>>
>>387426272
Because you have to restart each chapter 30 times because of RNG hax.
>>
>>387425297

If you want. It's a pretty boring route as far as gameplay goes. (Only the Camilla chapter is very interesting.)

Anyway, the best units are as follows:

>Corrin, for obvious reasons.
>Ryoma, for obvious reasons.
>Scarlet, because she joins promoted, has good bases, can fly, and is an axe-user in a route.

These three are the most consistently good units in the route. You pretty much cannot screw up by using them and you can effectively trio the game with all three if you wanted to. Everyone else ranges from good to mediocre. Units I would absolutely avoid are:

>Hayato, because he joins severely underleved with bases that don't really make up for it.
>Rinkah, because her STR growth/base is terrible and her personal skill doesn't really make up for it. She also doesn't really have magical potency so she can't even make use of the Oni Chieftain's tome rank.

Despite this, though, you can reasonably make just about every unit in Birthright good since you can freely grind without much worry.
>>
>>387425297
Dude play it, i went back and beat it. If you are on chapter 22 you should just finish it as your nearly done with the game. I would say though Conquest is more of a challenge than Birthright was.

>>387425697
>fates is a shitshow gameplay,story and localization wise

Story is decent, but the gameplay and localization do well enough to get the point across.
>>
>>387427395

Shit, I messed up. For Scarlet, I meant to end with:

>...and is an axe-user in a route where playable axe-users are scarce outside of reclassing.
>>
>>387427432
>If you are on chapter 22 you should just finish it as your nearly done with the game.
That is true but it's been so long since I played I pretty much forgot everything
>>
>>387427395
I have no idea why the fuck they did that to Rinkah.
>>
>>387427432
if you think story in fates is decent really just end yourself it makes no sense at all
>>
>>387425790
This one has trash gameplay. Way too easy
>>
>>387427831
Well the plot is not much to it, its basic. Then again i liked it due to the music, the fighting and also because of the combat and tactics. The story does change a bit more in Conquest and also i will kind of admit if you like a challenge it will be worthy of it.

>>387427395
Good advice is to level Corrin and his child to level 20 and apply Master Scroll for base+10. Raise Corrin as a Knight. Its good for beginners and it makes the game a bit easier.
>>
>>387428261
It does make sense if you played the game and had better reading comprehension. The only problem is it can be a bit predictable and basic. But then again Fire emblem is kind of a teenager game.
>>
>>387428464
What I meant was I forgot which characters were good, which weapons I had on them, their weaknesses, etc
>>
File: 12654658749.jpg (53KB, 560x677px) Image search: [Google]
12654658749.jpg
53KB, 560x677px
>Tfw first playing Revelations
>Tfw Izama just dies
>Tfw Scarlet just dies
>Tfw Gunter just dies
Why did ISIS make Revelations to seem more like a sequel to Birthright and Conquest other than just a standalone route? Like they introduce all these characters and just kill them off or don't do anything with them because we've apparently seen them in the other two routes and it's just lazy as fuck.
>>
>>387428839
>Tfw Gunter just dies

What? Dude, Gunter lives in Revelation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.