[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games with well-written dialogue and choices that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: speech100.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
speech100.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
What are some games with well-written dialogue and choices that have actual impact?
I just finished New Vegas and really enjoyed how you could avoid conflict with dialogue sometimes wish it was more about thinking which dialogue choices to pick and less about numerical speech skill checks
>>
Ever 17
>>
>>387420796
There's a mod for that, it removes the skill check information from the dialogue choices.
>>
>>387421174
wow, wish i knew about that before
>>
File: 20170313193409_1.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170313193409_1.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>387420796
Alpha Protocol has pretty great dialogue and choices. Also made by Obsidian btw. You can permanently fuck over your relations with contacts or organizations if you choose poorly in dialogue.

Gameplay is meh though, controls are fine in stealth but can be a bitch during shootouts. Best way to circumvent that is picking pistol as your main weapon and getting the eagle eye/slow motion abilities.
>>
>>387420796
In super mario, if you don't actually jump on or over the first goomba you'll die.
>>
>>387420796
I agree make it so they don't show you the right answer but just make it available when you have a high enough level for the check.

Is that a mod because I really want that.
>>
>>387422660
Is that a mod?
Yes.
>>
>>387421558
TUUUUUUURN UP
>>
>>387422768
Found it

http://www.nexusmods (thot) com/newvegas/mods/62051/?
>>
>>387420796

>if you have soldiers in the West, you won't have your soldiers in the East

>Wow wtf? Fuck 5 years of preparation for this war and millions of dead soldiers now. Bye.

Bethesda tier writing. Not every character need to be defeated with speech.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.