[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>For the past few years, it has felt like Hideo Kojima and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Hideo-Kojima-Interview-Malmo-2.jpg (141KB, 1200x678px) Image search: [Google]
Hideo-Kojima-Interview-Malmo-2.jpg
141KB, 1200x678px
>For the past few years, it has felt like Hideo Kojima and Konami have been at loggerheads. Even last month, the saga seemed to be endless. In a new interview, however, Kojima discusses what was good about his Konami days—namely, letting him make the games he wanted to.
>“What I’m grateful Konami for is that when I proposed something I wanted to make, they let me make it,” Kojima tells website Toyokeizai. “Conversely, I wasn’t bound by them saying, ‘You need to do it like this.’”
>In Japanese, Kojima says “kansha shite iru” (感謝している), which refers to “being appreciative,” “being grateful,” or “being thankful.”
>Kojima joined Konami at the dawn of the gaming industry, and he recalls how there were only five people on his dev team when he started. It was hard work. “I remember how I only sleep three hours everyday,” Kojima says. No doubt he was able to have more opportunities as a new recruit than a fresh hire today, working on a massive title. Kojima, however, appears to see how fortunate he’s been to have that opportunity.
>According to Kojima, when he would ask to be allowed to make a game, submitting a proposal describing the aim, giving the development period and saying the approximate number of staff needed, he’d get the green light. “It was like that from when I joined to the end,” says Kojima. “Because of that, I’m the person I am today.”

Why do people hate Konami again?
>>
>>387415221
He's appreciate because they let him do a 5 year long ruse cruise; next year when it's releasing will be the 5th anniversary

I mean for fucks sake, just this morning his latest pic was wearing a Les enfant terribles shirt
>>
I want Kojima to sexually dominate me in front of my family. I want to be humiliated in front of my mother.
>>
>It was like that from when I joined to the end
So I was right. Kingdom of the Flies WAS another Ground Zeroes before it was cancelled.
>>
>>387415728
This interview alone btfo all the Mgsv shitters
>>
I hate his fucking writing but I can't help it but respect the dude. All because he was willing to change and make a leap from the cutscene fest to the gameplay grind.

Death Stranding is gonna be good.
>>
KOJIMA knows he's god and whatever he says will be news in gaming industry.
>>
Does he age at all?
>>
>>387415905
>All because he was willing to change and make a leap from the cutscene fest to the gameplay grind.

MGSV is still really bloated though. There's way too much down time. I wonder how much time total I spent sitting in or waiting for helicopters.
>>
>>387415221
>Kojima admits Konami did nothing wrong and gave him complete freedom
>all the rumors and talk of Konami are now rendered false

Either ruse cruise or Kojima admitting he's a hack and that Konami are the good guys.

Pick your poison fellas
>>
File: 003_thumb.jpg (40KB, 554x314px) Image search: [Google]
003_thumb.jpg
40KB, 554x314px
>Wanted to stop making Metal Gears since MGS2
>Company forced him to make a dozen more

He's full of shit. Konami is run by the Yakuza and anything negative he says would result in him getting beaten up by their goons.
>>
>>387415221
R U S E
C R U I S E
>>
>>387416546
I too love choking on Kojima's cock.
>>
>>387415221
inb4 konami being bought
>>
>>387416546
>admits Konami did no wrong
>BBBUT HES FULL OF SHIT, KONAMI A SHIT

MGSdrones everyone
>>
>>387415524
Ha ha ha. What's wrong with you, man? Thanks for the laugh by the way
>>
>>387415221
>Why do people hate Konami again?
Because they ruined every single one of their IPs?
>>
>>387416754
As opposed to choking on Yakuza cock?
Both Konami and Kojima deserve to disappear from this industry.
They have nothing and never had anything of value to offer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.