[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no scene where Ganon is attacked by an army of guardians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

>tfw no scene where Ganon is attacked by an army of guardians purged of his influence
>>
Gabon was disappointing in this game, some ugly purple blob monster that loses his health before the fight starts and then you shoot 10 bomb arrows at him and he dies. Wow so hard
>>
>>387412224
>some ugly purple blob monster that loses his health before the fight starts

>he didn't go and fight him BEFORE finishing any of the Ancient Beasts
>>
>>387412862
>you're not supposed to play the game just fight the boss right away
Yeah whatever
>>
>>387412069
Say what you will about the actual final boss, Hyrule Castle is the best part of the entire game.
>>
>>387412952
who said to fight him "right away"?
I didn't finish a single Ancient Beast before ~50 hours into the game, and at that point I'd already went and faced Ganon once. Almost got him too, but the additional boss-rush + Ganon's boss rush did consume all my items in the end.
>>
Ganon was definitely disappointing. Though if it had a Calamity Ganondorf to fight instead it would be great. And then Beast Ganon moving more/summoning a huge amount of enemies to impede your progress on shooting him would've made it better
>>
>>387413221
By 50 hours I was bored as fuck I did all the beasts and just decided to finish the game
>>
File: ganondorf.jpg (256KB, 840x671px) Image search: [Google]
ganondorf.jpg
256KB, 840x671px
>>387412224
I thought the idea was neat that he would not let go of his reincarnation and that why all bosses looked kinda like him.

But i agree it was disappointing to not have a true villain. They may as well have been fighting a hurricane
>>
>>387413408
Such a shame.
I did like one ancient beast once every ~20 hours or so after finally getting into it.

I didn't even visit Kakariko Village before I was already clocking something like twenty hours to the game, and that was after extensively fooling around in Gerudo Valley, not seeing a single NPC or piece of rupee. And even after that I visited Hateno first.
>>
>>387413579
Sorry I don't have autism like you and have a job
>>
>>387413438
>They may as well have been fighting a hurricane

That was intentional. The point of Calamity Ganon is that he's so fed up with the constant cycle of death and rebirth for thousands upon thousands of years that he's become entirely detached from his humanity and transformed into a being of pure malice and hatred. Link and Zelda's arc in the game is coming to terms with forces outside of their control, sacrificing their own desires in order to fulfill their destiny as the hero and avatar of the goddess.

Seriously, I know people loved Wind Waker Ganondorf but he doesn't need that kind of characterization in every game. Not every story needs a fully fleshed out and sympathetic villain, and trying to rehash that version of Ganondorf would just make Wind Waker a lot less special.
>>
>>387413897
I don't give a shit about Wind Waker I want Ocarina of Time style ganondorf fuck the story the Ganondorf in Wind Waker was a pussy and probably a cuck and overweight
>>
>>387413897
Yeah the whole force of nature thing was fine in my opinion, but I would've preferred if the beasts other than Ruta had more of an environmental impact to round out that theme better. The whole constant rain in Zora territory thing made me expect more from the other beasts, the falling rocks by the Gorons basically do nothing, Naboris only has a sandstorm in its immediate vicinity and the bird literally has no effect on the world.
>>
File: fanning.gif (497KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
fanning.gif
497KB, 500x232px
>>387413017
what if the DLC dungeon is a Hyrule Castle style mega temple
>>
>>387413897
No its was just dumb. If his malice and hatred manifests as a calamity Gannon storm repeatedly, then there is not resolution.

Without a true villain there is no agenda, no reason to fight. Hell the game even makes the master sword optional. Which mean its not even true evil to be sealed away.
>>
>>387413797
It's rude to even use a mental disability term as a bashing word like that.

I have a job and a family, but I've never understood how that'd limit my gaming.
>>
>>387412069
hmmmmmmm
>>
>>387414492
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>387414492
>It's rude to even use a mental disability term as a bashing word like that
:'(
>>
>>387414451
what if Hyrule Castle turns out to be on top of the fifth devine beast
>>
>>387416031
I think it should be under Lake Hylia
>>
>>387417864
This
>>
>>387414472
>Hell the game even makes the master sword optional. Which mean its not even true evil to be sealed away.
The game is a throwback to Zelda 1 in tons of aspects, one of them being that you can take Ganon out with whatever weapon you want, the only required one being the Silver Arrows (now Light Arrows).
>>
File: 77789.png (2MB, 1756x1080px) Image search: [Google]
77789.png
2MB, 1756x1080px
>>387412069
>purged
>pungent

hmmm
>>
>was desperately hoping for a MM type sequel to be revealed at e3 with reused BoTW assets set to release a year after BoTW
>it would have 8 dungeons instead of 4, an inverse of OOT/MM
>never happened
why can't anything cool ever happen?
>>
>tfw no scene of link getting subdued and stripped naked by an army of guardians and getting penetrated by their tentacle legs
>>
File: 1363719559928.jpg (4KB, 134x118px) Image search: [Google]
1363719559928.jpg
4KB, 134x118px
>>387414364
>Vah Ruta didn't fuck with your gliding at all
>Vah Naboris didn't cover everything in a sandstorm disabling your map and forcing you to navigate by actual directions like turn left at X landmark
>The Goron one didn't do anything major
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.