[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the longest save you lost mid play through? >35

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1502328761325.png (384KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1502328761325.png
384KB, 808x805px
What's the longest save you lost mid play through?
>35 Hours dark souls save
>>
>>387410535
I got a better question. Why do you still force this meme?
>>
>Reformatted hard drive without backing up my saves
Feels bad man.
>>
You're low tier.

>100+ hours Final Fantasy Tactics, just before finishing the deep dungeon
>100+ hours Tactics Ogre save, same as above

Cockblocked twice in the same game genre

>200+ hour save in Digimon World 2, lost the same during the final dungeon

>90 hours Final Fantasy X save, lose it right before the third Seymour fight

>god knows how long Dragon Quest VII save, no idea how far I was in the game either, fuck it, never again

And that is just to name a few, fuck memory cards, all hail cloud saves.
>>
Accidentally wrote over a 100% complete save in GTA Vice City. I don't know how many hours it took my brother and I to 100% but I'd say it was definitely over 100.
>>
Had a bunch of saves on a old PS2 memory card that I am pretty sure are gone from moving from state to state. Bunch of stuff I wanted to eventually beat too, like Dragon Quest 8.

Worst ones I had to deal with was a glitch in Fable 2 that wiped like 40-50 hours of gameplay due to a glitch in one of the towns that kept getting compacted by other glitches (Basically could not go through a door, and a side quest fucked up the scripting even more). It was a solid 6-8 months or so before I even touched the game after that.

I also ran into a issue where my 50+ hour New Vegas saves would not load due to some missing mods, and the Nexus website is absolutely atrocious to use. I finally fixed it a few days ago after 2 and a half years and plan to finally finish the game.
>>
File: Untitled.png (203KB, 331x398px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
203KB, 331x398px
>wow account hacked

3k hours gone during wotlk
>>
>>387411268
1800 hours hr 999 in MH4U
>>
>>387411268
How retarded are you for not getting the acc back?
>>
corrupted FFVII save costed me like 50 hrs or something back in the day
I've been dual saving in every game since
>>
>>387411268
>Got hacked during the middle of Cata
>Had previously spent a lot of gold, time, and resources to max out Enchanting.
>Was locked out for months.
>Finally managed to get back in, mainly because I was lazy and had other things going on at the time.
>Character had been used to mine gold and they put Mining and Herbalism on and removed Enchanting (I forgot my other skill that they removed).
>All the gold that was in my account was gone. Had like 40,000+ or so saved.
>On the plus side, they were nice enough to level me twice.

That pretty much killed WoW for me for a looooong time. I didn't even really touch the game until well into the end of Mists.

I have also been lazy as fuck and never changed any of the professions back and just stuck with mining and herbalism.
>>
>>387411649
Why the fuck did you not ask the support for help? I was hacked numerous times and lost more than 100k gold and got everything back and more if I asked the support. Srsly this is the only thing Blizzard does right.
>>
>>387411496
I did get it back you retard. They don't allow you to ressurect all your characters/gold/items.
>>
>>387411917
they actually do.
>>
>>387411917
ehhh, partially right.

They will restore deleted characters, they wont / cant 'roll back' your items/gold/professions etc.

You either get you account back with your character back, or they restore your character - and you just have to deal with whatever state they are in.

Guild banks however are/were different. I was a GM when I got hacked and I got an entire fucking guild bank back through the mail - fuck that was painful to deal with.
>>
File: 43f.jpg (61KB, 680x587px) Image search: [Google]
43f.jpg
61KB, 680x587px
>>387411917
yes they do you fucking faggot
happened to me and I got everything back.
>>
>>387410535
Not exactly mid playthrough, but Pokemon Diamond with over 140 hours and a completed Pokedex when some nigger stole my DS Lite out of my back pack back in High School.
>>
43 hours in Phantom Pain, around mission 26 or so. Last time I use Steam cloud.

Wanted to finish the game but I didn't have it in me to do all the monotonous missions again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.