[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game constantly hints at bigger deeper things going on in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Excalibur_Wallpaper.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur_Wallpaper.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>game constantly hints at bigger deeper things going on in lore
>you're forever stuck being some jerkoff rent-a-ninja assassin grinding for peanuts masturbating over guns and frames
>>
>>387397317
>tfw want to play Warframe again
>ask all my friends whether they want to play
>nobody wants to
>don't play it again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JIDwsr8FM8

>Domi Quia Emi Eu (Brought to the home because of splendid...)
>Domi Chrysi Emi Eu (Brought to the House of Gold splendid)
>Pace (Peace/Old Latin) (pronounced Pah-chey)
>Domi Christi emi eu! Pace.. (Brought to splendid Home of Christ! Peace...)

>Eu=An exclamation. Splendid! Bravo! etc.
>domi quia evi u-at home for
>domi quievi eu-resting/sleeping at home

>Could also be translated as Do Mei Quievi eu "Allow me to rest/sleep" and "Do Mei Quia Emi Eu!" which could be "Because I bought splendid peace!" or "Give me, because I bought (brought) peace!" There is many ways lyrics could be translated.

>Lyrics make sense after Second Dream. Also reveals why Kieth didn't want to reveal exact translation too soon concerning quievi (asleep)...

The art and lore departments are wasted on this game
>>
>>387397317
>warframe
>lore
lol
>>
>>387397560
>>Pace (Peace/Old Latin) (pronounced Pah-chey)

That's not how you pronounce it. Why are Amerilards so shitty at languages?
>>
>>387397718
>actually, pace is pronounced as pah-kay in terms of Roman Latin. Church Latin uses butchered pronunciations as a sign of isolation. No one even thought of what "W" came from when it comes from two "V's". because there was no "U" in Latin. "V" is the "U" sound. Thus the word "Albvm".
>>
>>387397560
probably

the game has been through so many employees apperently, that the only one safe from being randomly fired are the toppest of heads
>>
That face when a lot of MMOs are better off as polished singleplayer games
Looking at you, The Old Republic, The Secret World, Granado Espada, and Warframe.
>>
>>387397560

MY issue with warframe is that the setting is neat, and I like the idea behind the factions.

But damn if I don't hate the main story and everything involved in it.
>>
>>387397317
But they do add bigger deeper things going on in the lore.

Maybe not as quickly as they should, but they do do what you want.

>The Second Dream
>The War Within
>Chains of Harrow
>>
>>387397776
It's pronounced Pa-ke. That -ay shit is a retarded English thing that shouldn't be there.
>>
>>387397718
They're Canadians
>>
>>387397851
Chains of harrow was trash at this rate they Gonna ruin all new quests
>>
DELETE BABYFACE!
>>
>Game constantly hints at a lot of 'lore'
>By the time the game finally gets around to addressing some of it, the bulk of the previous hints are now contradictory

Remember when Orokin were immortal to the letter, with even the lowliest of castes having a flawless symmetry in their appearance and attire? Or when Earth was a desolate wasteland unfit for humanoid habitation and even the Grineer had trouble settling anywhere in part because of the acidic atmosphere? Or when Sentinels were just basic combat routines built into techno-organic bodies?
>>
File: 1492731370173.jpg (63KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492731370173.jpg
63KB, 1024x1024px
>Throws your first Riven mod at you so early
>It expects you to rank up to whatever rank requirement it is quick enough

I'm closing in on The War Within and I'm only MR5
>>
>>387398679
Remember when this was part of the canon? His name is still plastered all over shit.
>>
>>387397560
>The art and lore departments are wasted on this game
That's most MMOs or MMOlites. Destiny has great lore and art too but it's ruined by their corporate dictators.
I've found myself enjoying Warframe some but golly would I have preferred a more cohesive single player experience in the setting instead.
>>
>>387398773
MR5 is a joke, level up more stuff.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.