[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS FIGHT LOOK HOW MUCH TURNS HE GETS. I'M NOT EVEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-08-17-150557.jpg (191KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-17-150557.jpg
191KB, 960x544px
FUCK THIS FIGHT
LOOK HOW MUCH TURNS HE GETS. I'M NOT EVEN ON THE LIST.
He casts safety net so he can't die a mortal wound once. But since my turns are so far apart out he casts it again as soon once it breaks.
He is unkillable this way.
How is this fair?
>>
>>387387312

I don't remember this fight outside of lategame, and if you're in the lategame your team is pretty bad
>>
>>387387564
chapter 19 this isn't my whole team.
I mostly have lvl99s.
but i keep swapping them around.
I mainly use.
rosemonb bm, shinegreymon, drakdramon, lotosmon, metatgarrurumon, machinedramon, pseidimon, tigervespamon.
>>
>>387387894
shine greymon BM is my strongerst with 450 atk
>>
>>387387312
>>
>>387387894

Use stuff with higher speed like that blue unicorn wolf digimon (I never watched the cartoons so I don't know all the names sorry), it can usually compete with high speed bosses
>>
>>387388209
okay I beat him, it was easy, there was two bosses I beat one and the other one went crazy, whcih explains the turns, i just did it the other way and it was a cakewalk.
>>
>>387388203
buffs do shit, I could do 99999 damage and still not kill him.
Look how many turns he has. He was unkillable because he kept casting something that made it so he couldn't reach 0 hp, with all his turns.
>>
>>387388203
Doesn't quite work in this case. Post endgame bosses have such absurdly high speed that even if you maxed your speed buffs (5x), they'd still be able to get in at least 3 turns before you get to attack. And said buffs wear out in a few turns if you don't keep casting them.

Jesmon is a huge fuck because Safety Guard prevents death once. He also has an exclusive move that turns him invincible and counterattack everything that you throw at him in the meantime.
>>
>>387389243

>He also has an exclusive move that turns him invincible and counterattack everything that you throw at him in the meantime.

sounds like a perfect time for buffing then
>>
What game? Cyber sleuth?

Is next world worth the dosh?
>>
>>387390439
Except he still gets to attack because you're too fucking slow. So he'll become invincible, cast Safety Guard, heal, and attack.

And he's not the only enemy in this fight.
>>
>>387390646
I know they're optional but jesus the RK fights really took the fun out of the game with how specific your teams had to be
>>
>>387390439
You can't kill him.
What part don't you get?
You can deal 9999 damage. and do nothing becasue his hp won't go to 0
>>
>>387390780
I think there were like 3 fights where you really needed a specific Digimon which was kinda shitty. But outside that I highly enjoyed the extra end game bosses
>>
>>387390858
Think you meant to reply to >>387390731

I came off as overly salty, I still really respect how challenging the end/postgame fights were, especially since I wasn't expecting things to get so difficult.
>>
>Make a Digimon game where everyone is viable and completely able to stomp endgame content(Literally every game save for Cyber Sleuth)

>"This game is shit! It's an overtly grindy piece of SHIT!"

>Make a Digimon game where only a few are viable and suitable for end game content thus creating a challenge(Cyber Sleuth)

>"FUCK THIS. HOW IS THIS FAIR"

There's no winning with this community
>>
>>387393108
That's the mmo community in a nutshell, hardcore whine about end game content, casuals complain about being left in the dust of that curve.
>>
File: 1502483700756.jpg (5KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502483700756.jpg
5KB, 240x250px
What digimon game for the ps4 should i pick?
>>
>>387395315
Cyber Sleuth

Next Order is a mess of a game.
>>
>>387393108
No this fight is literally bullshit. There is two bosses in this fight.
If you kill the other and just fight him like I did.
There is NO digimon in the entire game that can beat him. He's unkillable.
You can beat it with almost any digimon but if you kill him first.
I just did it now, it was pretty easy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.