[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get memed into buying Overwatch >after the first few games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Outback_Intellectual.png (297KB, 637x698px) Image search: [Google]
Outback_Intellectual.png
297KB, 637x698px
>get memed into buying Overwatch
>after the first few games get bored with the simple mechanics, small and uninteresting maps and mind numbing "gameplay"
>the entire time I'm playing the only thing I'm thinking is how much I'd rather be playing Team Fortress 2
>reinstall TF2 after not playing for 5 years
>have the time of my life
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
No, I don't play shit games like OW or TF2.
>>
>he got memed into buying tf2 lite
>>
>cooldown based gameplay in an FPS
>way too many fucking classes that overlap with each other in gameplay and team roles
>"""""fast""""" classes are less that 10% faster than the slowest classes, i.e. everyone else.
Who would ever even try this?
>>
>>387386526
I'm a Sniper player so I was pretty excited to try out Widowmaker and her grappling hook. Turns out I can't stick to walls or walk on any roofs that Blizzard doesn't want me to. I can only grapple to the designated grappling areas or else I slide off like the surface is covered in lubricant. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>387386526
Yeah OW is pretty shit
>>
ITT: Valve shills
>>
File: 1502830711376.png (886KB, 1280x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1502830711376.png
886KB, 1280x1232px
>>387386526
Nah fuck off, Overwatch is refreshing and when they add more heroes it will likely surpass TF2 in complexity.
TF2 got old years ago and was ruined aesthetically by shit like unusuals and weapon skins.
I went back to try it out again and it was full of weebs, bronies, furries, and 10-14 year olds screeching on the mics. More so than usual. It's like the problem just got progressively worse and these groups of people doubled.
>>
>>387387483
>cooldown based gameplay in an FPS
Fucking this. The main reason I refuse to buy Overwatch is that it seemed overrun with shitty MOBA-inspired awful game design.
>>
I still find TF2 really fun, but after playing Overwatch, the TF2 roster seems quite limited.

The one advantage to games with a fuckload of characters is that you can always find your niche, TF2 just doesn't have that for me. You either play the "I want to win" 6's classes, or you play the classes that get shit on by the "I want to win" classes.

Sure, you can switch up some of the classes to a limited degree with different unlocks but they all pretty much play similarly with the exception of Demoknight/Gunslinger. The sidegrades or unlocks are mostly worse than stock anyways.
>>
>>387388894

It's interesting how the only complaints about TF2 are the community and the cosmetics, as if they somehow change the gameplay.

I play both by the way.
>>
>>387388894
>doesn't actually criticize any part of the gameplay
>only cares about flashy graphics and easily ignorable communities
The absolute state of OWbabbies
>>
>>387388991
What OW does with it's bajillion heroes, TF2 does with only 9. Wanna do Mercy in TF2, use stock medic. Wanna increase damage like Mercy does, equip the Kritzkrieg. Wanna be Ana in TF2? Equip Medic with a Crusader's Crossbow. Every class in OW is replicatable in TF2 with items that came out years ago. The only character with no real analogue is Lucio.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.