[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you react the first time you fought Slave Knight Gael?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Gael.jpg (555KB, 1259x759px) Image search: [Google]
Gael.jpg
555KB, 1259x759px
How did you react the first time you fought Slave Knight Gael?

The first time I fought him, I was really high and seeing how smooth his animations and vfx were, I legitimately thought I was playing something magical.
>>
I just fought and killed him today for the first time.
It's a very spectacular boss with great music, design and animations, but he's all style over substance.
I still liked the fight a lot though.
>>
>>387384892
Best boss fight in the series, bar none.
>>
>>387384892
>That third phase sword flip -> repeating crossbow in mid-air animation.
>Superb music, that modulation in the second phase
>Hilarious and brutal grab animation
>Fluid dance with him between dodging and slipping in quick attacks.

10/10
>>
>>387384892
>Dodge attacks
>Hit him
>Repeat both as needed until he dies

That's about it.
>>
>>387384892
DUDE
>>
>>387386283
I dunno I liked midir better
>>
>>387384892
Underwhelming. I was hoping he wasn't the last boss of the entire series.
>>
>>387386913
Ain't that the case for every boss?
>>
>>387386950
WEED
>>
>>387384892
I remember being really impressed but at some point during my many attempts I realized that I would be mad if this was the final boss
>>
>>387387203
Yeah.
>>
File: 1410865076917.jpg (20KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
1410865076917.jpg
20KB, 300x403px
>>387384892
>when the lightning strikes
>>
I was initially pretty disappointed but I grew to like him through the trial and error of the fight.
>>
>>387387241
LMAO
>>
File: trash.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>that massive boss arena
>wasted on a small boss that ends up just staying in the arena
>can't pvp in it afterwards
Gael was cool though
>>
It felt like one of the best fights in all the game. Like I knew I didn't have to memorize any patterns or weaknesses, I simply had to react using my skills acquired throughout the games.
>>
He's good but as other anons have said Midir is better.

>attacks are fast but has enough opening for you to get an attack througth
>very good animation
>glorious and huge dust bowl arena felt like I was in The Highlander
>movesets that are spectacular and intimidating at the same time
>>
>>387384892
>oh look its that guy that into'd me into the first DLC
>so hes the last boss huh?
>alright his is preddy alright
>hit him into his second phase
>he changes his posture and that music kicks in
>holy shit this is pretty ebin
>smooth as fuck fight, feel like i'm dancing with him
>fucker attacks with an automatic crossbow, dark magic, lightning bolts shooting down from the sky, way of white corona and even his fucking cape
>die multiple times
>finally beat him
>look up the lore shit and turns out he's survived til the end of the world feasting on every living being that exists in order to gain their souls to make up the dark soul so he can save his neice
>becomes my favorite boss in the series

Also DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: brainlet.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.png
4KB, 225x225px
>that aimless running around looking for the next area to go that literally everyone did afterwards
>finally realizing that was it
>>
>>387387451
Yeah wtf was up with that? The area was so huge and pretty much all of it was empty space.
>>
>>387384892
>random dude nobody gave a fuck about
>intro to his fight is "LOL ARTORIAS REFERENCE REMEMBER THIS ACTUALLY GOOD BOSS???"
>stupid fart gas cape
hated it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.