[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what controllers make the best vibrators for this game? 360

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rez-infinite-logo[1].jpg (49KB, 708x398px) Image search: [Google]
rez-infinite-logo[1].jpg
49KB, 708x398px
So what controllers make the best vibrators for this game? 360 pads don't really stay in place very easily.
>>
>>387366012
What?
>>
someone made a guide on making 360 controllers into dildos back in the rez HD days
>>
Get the PS2 Vibrator.
>>
>>387366115
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
Crack when?
>>
>>387366771
doesn't work on PC from what I understand

>>387366445
link?

>>387367270
already out there if you know where to look

alternatively buy it since it's actually a good game that will make you ashamed of pirating it
>>
>>387367270
it just uses plain steam DRM so you just have to replace steam_api64.dll with an emulator. i tested it on my own copy but i'm not uploading it for you because BUY IT NIGGER
>>
I already bought it with HD and Dreamcast
I'm not paying again (and a higher launch price)
>>
File: 1498038496425.png (277KB, 621x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498038496425.png
277KB, 621x640px
>tfw Area X
I love video games
>>
>>387367724
then you know where to look m8
>>
>>387367487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2ipUgYMKQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUhQLuKhMgY
>>
>>387366115
He wants to put a controller in his anus, and the 360 controller won't stay inside. He clearly should be using a dualshock 4 since each handle is shaped like a dick, because sonybros enjoy touching dicks when they play games.
>>
>>387368646
DELET THIS
>>
>>387367724
It's only worth it if have a 4K monitor really, it looks stupid gorgeous. It also has a new level that has prettier particle effects.
>>
>>387368646
>two videos of an ugly greasy dude's face

not to beg, but is there a video for this that isn't some ugly mug?

>>387369481
That or if you bought into the VR meme, or if you're just looking to get some fuzzy feelings
>>
>>387370534
>not to beg, but is there a video for this that isn't some ugly mug?
of course not. this is the only absolute madman that devised such a thing and had little enough shame to make videos on it. and if he was any less of a greasy degenerate, he probably wouldn't go making controllers into dildos.
>>
>>387370679
yeah okay, you got me there

now that you mention it, I'm kind of amazed he featured his face so prominently.
>>
>going through this much trouble

Just buy a fucking vibrator, you mong.
>>
>>387370771
it's more for the experience, just playing with 360 pads demonstrated that there was something to this, just needs a less awkward shape.
>>
>>387370921

I guess.

>intentionally getting shot in FPS games so you can cum buckets
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.