[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rts >on console >MMO >on console what the fuck is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: marty.png (149KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
marty.png
149KB, 417x405px
>rts
>on console
>MMO
>on console
what the fuck is wrong with devs? dont they know that genre is ONLY good on PC?
>>
>>387363264
Halo Wars was alright
>>
>mmo
>good
>ever
>>
>>387363264
>mmos ever good
Good one
>>
Sorry friend, pc became the casuals platform of choice and the devs would rather cater to their core audience on consoles
Why do you think those are the best supported versions of games with earlier releases while pc gaming is full of quickly shat out products by people trying to make a quick buck
The parallels between steam and the app store on your phone are shocking
>>
>>387363264
it'd be fine if you could just hook a keyboard and mouse up, console manufacturers will never let that happen though because of the havoc it would cause in call of duty
>>
MMO and RTS don't exist anymore. Everybody realized how pointless they are.
>>
>>387363264
Wait for the destiny faggots to come with

>Destiny a great mmo
>>
>>387363264
>either of those genres
>good
So play sims and the tycoon games you faggot
>>
>>387364408
>WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING FAGGOT? YOU SHOULD ONLY PLAY CALL OF DUTY AND MADDEN!!!! YEAH!!!
>>
File: lolis lookin at op's faggotry.png (159KB, 340x410px) Image search: [Google]
lolis lookin at op's faggotry.png
159KB, 340x410px
Avp extinction was great

XIV actually plays spectacularly on a pad, so well thatsome world first use pads
>>
>>387363264

Wiimote and Nunchuck were perfect for Console RTS but you guys had to shitpost motion to death

Your lucky the Switch still has joy cons
>>
>>387363264
The same retards who think that CRPGS can work on consoles.

I can't believe I wasted 20 euros on Wasteland 2 ps4 port
>>
>>387364439
>every game that isn't an isometric snoozefest is CoD or sports games
Neck yourself so you don't spread your autism
>>
>>387364645
>strategy is too hard for me guise :(
>>
>>387363264
>rts

Name one new one worth a shit this year or last year.
>>
>>387364773
brood war hd
>>
>>387364773
RTS was never worth a shit. It's a failed experiment genre that didn't offer anything new so everybody abandoned it after the novelty wore off.
>>
>>387364770
>things meant to be beaten
>hard
Try harder neckbeard
>>
>>387363317
The control issues were hard to notice when the biggest issue was the sub 20fps framerate
>>
>>387363968
You actually can do that, depending on the game. FFXIV let's you plug in a mouse and keyboard to play.
>>
File: IMG_0598.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0598.png
868KB, 554x400px
>>387363264

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, MORTY! A PICKLE! I'M PICKLE RICK!
>>
>REEEEEEEEEEEE NEVER EVER EVER EVER BREAK ESTABLISHED GENRE TRENDS

You are the reason the game industry has been stagnating for two decades.
>>
>>387365310
Shittiest season. 4 episodes in and still no good ones.
>>
>>387363264
what is this from?
>>
File: i hope i die today.png (28KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
i hope i die today.png
28KB, 500x303px
>>387363264
>MMO
>the amount of players you can actually interact with is less than the average match of battlefield
>>
>>387363818
>making generalizations
>making shit up
>consoles dont have trash in their stores
>>
>>387365794
Hey now don't get upset, there's nothing wrong with you playing on a casual platform, you're a real gamer too
>>
>>387363264

Well if it was an action-oriented MMO rather than "click on the enemy and use all of these cooldown skills" type of game, it would be fine on the console.
>>
>>387363264
>PSO
>>
>>387365958
Glad to know that considering you can't even play an actual RTS.
>>
>FFXIV made with consoles in mind
>Works fine and PS4 players can keep up in hardcore raiding

ok
>>
>>387364884
No, it's a niche genre that got destroyed when the eternal casual discovered the assfaggot
>>
>>387366787
more like, it was left behind because jews couldnt dumb it down enough for console audience
>>
>>387363264
I seem to remember C&C3 controlling pretty well on console, and there's most likely only been improvements over that, it wasn't too far behind using a keyboard

Also isn't KB+M plug and play depending on the game for PS4 and Bone now
>>
>>387366787
It died because people had several different views of what an RTS was about, and it split into several genres to match each of those views.
>>
>>387367805
The assfaggot is a complete casuallization of RTS elements and mechanics.
Assfaggots are insanely profitable
Money drives everything and strangles passion.

Assfaggots are the only reason why RTS is truly dead.
>>
>>387368043
>interactivity and dynamic gameplay is more casual than doing the same thing over and over again
>>
>>387368224
RTS games are meant to be played multiplayer anon, you realize this?
Played against AI they're casual as shit because prediticting and countering it is easy.
There is a whole lot more "interactivity and dynamic gameplay" in RTS than in an assfaggot.
>>
Evidently they dont care nor do they care about your opinion
>>
>>387368464
No there isn't. The amount of times you do something in reaction to the other player is minimal compared to almost every other type of game. That's the most important part of a multiplayer game, not your stupid gookclick.
>>
>>387368464
What's an assfaggot?
>>
>>387364149
it's not even a mmo ffs
>>
RTS got uprooted by Grand Strategy games, the Patrician choice.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.