[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on DDO? I absolutely loved the original so I have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
Thoughts on DDO? I absolutely loved the original so I have the online game a try for about two hours and it was pretty fun, but in today's day it's hard to tell if an online game is worth playing a hundred hours later. Does the game slowly descend into a pay2win grindfest or is the perfect mmo that the west never had?
>>
Is there a torrent link??

I have a link to a mega download but my internet is too shit for a ddl

I could post it if anyone wants it.
>>
>>387350261
Only have the google drive link I found off the reddit
>>
>>387349687
I just started playing last week and I love it. They added enough to old vocations to make them feel better than before, and the new Alchemist vocation is incredibly fun. Seeker has a built in scarlet kisses AND a grappling hook? Sign me the fuck up.
>>
What the fuck is this and why I didn't heard about it only played the original is this in the west
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (33KB, 302x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
33KB, 302x212px
>>387351775
its a japan only mmo of dragon's dogma

like how japan has the only monster hunter online mmo for PC.

japan has a lot of PC exclusive things cause they hate money and are xenophobic towards releasing these kinds of things in the west.

this is however not worth bothering with without a VPN. PLUS the downside is japs will actively report your ass if they think you aint a native. You better believe they will vigilantly ban your ass.
>>
>>387351775
Its Jap only, so only the people who really want more DD bothered going through the process to play it.
>>
>>387351775
Not in the west, but you can easily work around it granted you have access to a vpn
>>
File: 1485953290657.jpg (25KB, 480x232px) Image search: [Google]
1485953290657.jpg
25KB, 480x232px
>>387352038
>>387352059
Well that fucking sucks
>>
File: DDO Grappling hook.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DDO Grappling hook.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>387352292
Its pretty easy honestly. Only the download times are long, but you can just do it overnight or something.
>>
>When you just want to explore and have fun but your autist friends are obsessed with grinding to cap as quickly and efficiently as possible leading to you killing he same enemy 500 times
>>
>>387349687
Used to play it ages ago, so things may have changed over the year I've spent away from it.

You can play it perfectly fine without spending any money, but you better be ready for the grind. Specifically, levels 30 - 40 are a huge grind, and you're going to be spending days trying to raise that bar. It's not as bad as other MMOs (I did about half a level every day or so, playing casually), but it's worse than most western MMOs which throw EXP at you like candy. However, there is a bunch of content you can do, and as long as you don't autistically grind it out, you shouldn't get burnt out that quickly.

The best advice I can give you is to play with friends. Pawns are alright, but human players are invaluable. They're smarter, won't do dumb mistakes, and considering that the game is balanced around a party of four people, unless you're willing to spend hours on fights (like me), you pretty much need them.

In terms of F2P elements, you get three free revives a day that can't be stacked, but can buy golden gems that revive you. There's also EXP boosts, but as long as you're willing to face the grind, they're not necessary.
>>
>>387353953
30-40 aren't bad anymore due to the double exp ring from the crafting room. Now 45-60 is the nightmare grind because the ring wears off, but it's being raised to 70 for season 3, meaning that 70-80 will be the new nightmare grind until you hit new content.
>>
>>387354569
Well shit, maybe I'll come back to it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.