[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Gamer buddy stories >Playing runescape about 10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: hqdefault[2].jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
26KB, 480x360px
ITT: Gamer buddy stories

>Playing runescape about 10 years ago
>Became friends with a guy "cloth111"
>Quested together, skilled together, pvm'd together
>We we're inseperable
>"I'm going off now man i'll see you tomorrow"
>"Nps see you."
>Never heard from him since
>>
>>387349018
we we are
>>
add me up losers
steamcommunity.com/id/cockwork/
>>
>>387349018
he dumped your boring ass
>>
File: PIERCED SLUT.jpg (257KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
PIERCED SLUT.jpg
257KB, 666x666px
>Playing Homefront: The Revolution with Edge.
>Edge's a funny dude. We max our shit together.
>I make a new account but forget to add him.
>Finally add him.
>Shit's cool.
>Suddenly my PC shits the bed.
>I'll probably make a new Steam account and never add anyone 'cause fuck society.
>tfw I'm the dude that goes offline forever.
>>
>>387349018
catfished a girl on mabinogi
she believed i was a girl of the same age
i actually really liked her as a friend but couldnt talk more about myself or she'll find out i wasnt who i said i was
anyway we did everything together
i was her "little sister" (i accidentally rebirthed as a ten year old, so my character was very much a child) which we joked about ofen
oh yeah im the type of guy who picks girl characters
so we often just stayed in her player home chilling and stuff
it was around the valentines so we were each others valentines and had to do special quests together for the event
she was interested in talking to a -male- character in her guild, which made me furiously jealous
weeks pass while this male intruder made our adorable party of 2 into a "three's a crowd" ordeal
really annoyed me, but he was a high level and carried us through a lot of content
(i was a mage and she was a ranger so having a warrior in our group made things a hell of a lot easier)
anyway i decided enough was enough
while we were sitting at the campfire roleplaying (which we did quite a lot)
my lovely elf sister was only talking to the male human, basically ignoring me while the male acted all funny and flirty
i almost snapped. me, trapped in this girls body, forced to sit quiet while a real man was talking to someone whom i really loved. i turned into the third wheel
then she told me to play all night and grind the dancing minigame so we both get the reward (which is incredibly boring to do)
thats when i decided to quit.
i mailed her jukebox back to her saying something like "i couldnt complete it sorry!" and didnt log back in for months.
thats how i broke up with... i dont know what she was to me.. she was just my sister...
i logged in about half a year later and my mailbox was full of messags from her
"i miss you, when are you coming back?"
"are you coming back yet?" etc.
it broke my heart to read them. i realised it was i who the monster. a jealous idiot ruining frienships
>>
>>387350483
>Play a girl character.
>Get cucked.

lmao@how you live.
>>
>>387350676
yeah i know its embarrassing
but honestly i have never had such an enjoyable mmo experience than that
>>
>>387350875
It's cool. Kids and teenagers are retarded. I did tons of shit that'd make you cringe.
>>
>>387350483
I seriously hope for your sake that you made this up. You did make that story up right? Right Anon?
>>
>>387350483
thanks for sharing anon
>>
File: lolfag.png (32KB, 308x305px) Image search: [Google]
lolfag.png
32KB, 308x305px
>>387350483
>me, trapped in this girls body, forced to sit quiet while a real man was talking to someone whom i really loved. i turned into the third wheel
>>
>>387351018
i didnt even exaggerate any of it
in fact the first time i met her she was adventuring with a male character (who i never saw again)
so i think she was a bit of a slut
>>
>>387351481
>Questing with a male character on a fucking game makes you a slut.

Found the virgin.
>>
File: 1429552696979.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
1429552696979.png
345KB, 498x568px
>14 year old me made a ton of friends on xbox live that i played and talked with
>they're all gone since i dont play xbox anymore
>current year me cant make 1 friend if my life depends on it
Its fascinating what years of isolation can do
>>
File: 1499733020537.jpg (86KB, 680x706px) Image search: [Google]
1499733020537.jpg
86KB, 680x706px
>>387351481
>plays with make character
>what a Slut
>>
>>387351692
i could tell they were more than just fleeting acquaintances, they were very friendly with each other
mabinogi is serious shit btw
>>
>>387351767
I don't even accept friend requests these days.
>>
File: 1490536951324.gif (1MB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
1490536951324.gif
1MB, 220x230px
>>387350483
fucking kek
i sure do hope autism like this is fake, otherwise I fear for the world
>>
>>387351896
>Guys are allowed to flirt.
>If a girl flirts, she's a whore.

Anita was right.
>>
File: 180px-FLK_Profile.jpg (18KB, 180x193px) Image search: [Google]
180px-FLK_Profile.jpg
18KB, 180x193px
>18
>2006 Maple Story
>befriended a female warrior named Reygen
>found out she's 5 years older than me, and has a MySpace account
>likes stuff like RE4, and looks like Chloe from Life is Strange but with pink hair
>do many quests together
>eventually get married in-game
>do wedding quests
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>then she doesn't log in for months
>her response was she was always playing RE4
>I eventually uninstall
>re-install in 2012 or-so
>read old guild messages
>last message is from her some time ago, asking if anyone still plays

We didn't really chat much on MySpace at the time, and I was too much of a betafag to ask for other ways to message her.
>>
>>387350483
she replaced you, she was insensitive and her asking you to grind something boring alone when you would have obviously wanted attention is the first stage, you did well to bail then because if you stayed it would have only gotten worse
>>
>>387352649
treasure it as a fun game she just quit before you
>>
>>387352649
don't suppose you could send her a myspace message in the hopes she'll read it one day?
>>
>>387353035
>Not being a paypig for women to dominate and abuse.

lmao@your shabby life.
>>
>>387353216
>2017.
>Myspace.

Cringe.
>>
>>387353410
>implying she'll never open myspace for nostalgic an kek purposes
>>
>>387351767
same
>>
I miss my old runescape buddy darkness1985. He taught me a lot about tge game. Ijust sort of stopped playing in 2006. I logged in again a year later just to see the gane again and he was online so we did get a goodby atleast. Hope you are doing ok man sorry i just sort of droped out
>>
File: IMG_2826.jpg (158KB, 1080x1297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2826.jpg
158KB, 1080x1297px
>>387349018
>2011
>playing uncharted 3 co-op, the mode where you fight waves of enemies with some random dude
>we complete waves together and he adds me and we talk occasionally
>stop talking after a few months or so
>2016, uncharted 4 comes out
>hits me up and ask me how i'm doing and how i'm liking the game, ask him the same
>remind each other on the good old times we had five years ago
damn i miss being 16
>>
>>387354696

I want to NERF this
>>
>>387354696
You're being groomed by a pedophile.
>>
File: nuh uh.gif (2MB, 209x213px) Image search: [Google]
nuh uh.gif
2MB, 209x213px
>>387355640
>sixTEEN
>pedophilia
>>
>make friend online
>he's a gigantic christfag and tells me to go to church all the time and won't shut the fuck up about god
>finally block him
Fuck that guy
>>
>>387355640
1. I don't think you know what a pedophile is.
2. He was a few years older than me and we were playing an online game. What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1432885863314.gif (1MB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
1432885863314.gif
1MB, 400x259px
>>387351767
>play rust
>oh hello person who didn't kill me on sight
>has a microphone, hey i have a micrphone
>spend the day resource gathering, base near him
>he wants to roam for action, i agree but i really prefer to base build (in a competitive game (i am a faggot))
>roaming near a forest
>he hears something
>"is it that you anon"
>"yeah it's just m-"
>gunfire
>confusion
>he dies
>i die
>he has an AR
>i log in shame, remove friend
>uninstall

>sadness
>>
I met a girl off Neopets. We have been talking since 1999. She lives across the country but we have met up once a year since 2009.

More recently met a dane through GTV and hit it off because we are artists. Met up last summer and she has flown to the USA to hang out three times since then.
>we cuddled
>she slept in my bed
>we watched the stars
>lots of hiking
>i'm a fag
>>
>>387357070
>meeting girls in games and not fucking them
what the hell man
>literally traveling to meet girls and not have sex
>>
>>387356143
>>387356387
>Giving free (You)s while reviving a dead thread at the same time.

Shit wasn't personnel. Just something I had to do.
>>
>play gmod
>make friends
>still friends
>>
>>387357437
They came to me, man. I've never traveled far from the east coast and didn't pay for anything besides food, extra blankets, etc and I helped front the third visit because it was a split second decision to go see a concert. I'll probably go to Denmark one day but we are planning and saving up to go to South America or Iceland in Jan.

Apparently Denmark is extremely boring.
>>
>>387357858
Sorry but if you spent even a penny on a pre-menopausal woman and didn't have sex with her, you failed. If you didn't even plan to have sex with her, you really failed.
>>
>>387357858
You're a huge fucking cuck. She 100% thinks you're gay. First time she visited she expected your cock.
>>
>Meet some dude named trojanhorse611 on XBLive
>really fun to play with and was never a shitter
>Him, me, and 2 other people became a 4 man clan
>We used to pubstomp in MW2 and do Halo 3 custom games almost everyday
>Eventually me and my other friends started playing on PC
>Trojan knew literally nothing about PCs
>Couldnt even install skype
>Eventually we moved on
>Haven't talked to him since 2013
>Always wonder what happened to him
>>
>>387357858
Don't listen to these sex obsessed animals. Having a friend you can do that stuff with it cool.
>>
>>387358207
Shut the fuck up, nerd.
>>
>>387358207
It's cool. I think it's weird for someone to travel so far for friends you met online and because of it my family and coworkers no longer believe I am gay but they're some of my best times. In their defense if they were cute guys I'd probably to take a crack at them and suffer that I can't be with them.
>>
I have had no video game friends.
>>
>>387358626
Why don't you get naked with them and see if it changes your mind

I didn't do gay shit till I was naked with a guy
>>
>>387358958
We've gotten dressed in front of each other and went skinny dipping in a river but it just doesn't do anything for me. I've showered with and have fucked girls as a teenager but even my ex who was very androgynous(buzzed hair, narrow and straight athletic body) and was mistaken as guy a few times just doesn't do it for me.
>>
File: pepe_enough.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_enough.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>387359432
>I've showered with and have fucked girls as a teenager
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.