[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think the GameCube was the Golden age of Nintendo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: GameCube.jpg (89KB, 1198x673px) Image search: [Google]
GameCube.jpg
89KB, 1198x673px
Anyone else think the GameCube was the Golden age of Nintendo?

And ironically right after was the Wii which was the beginning of the Dark age of Nintendo
>>
Yes but only because that era includes the GBA and the first two years of the NDS.
>>
1889 -

the golden age of nintendo
>>
huh makes sense
>>
No.
>>
Not at all, golden age was clearly SNES.
>>
no, it had some good games but the PS2 and even Xbox had more
>>
File: USA-SNES_-_JPN-SuperFamicom.png (392KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
USA-SNES_-_JPN-SuperFamicom.png
392KB, 900x400px
>>387346494
I like the GC, but no.
>>
>>387347332
But we're not talking about other consoles, we're talking about just Nintendo
>>
personally yes

i'd give anything if nintendo just continued with GC2, GC3, etc... just like PS.
>>
>>387346494
fun fact: Nintendo does their best work when they are falling behind in the console race.

look at the snes (took until DKC to catch up)

look at the n64 (first party stuff really carried what would of otherwise been a turd of a system)

look at the gamecube (practically everything was good with few flops)

only reason nes is the exception to the rule is they had draconian control over publishers and was able to filter alot of shit out (though plenty still made it though)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.