[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mods would you suggest for a first modded run? Also, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: hhhhhhhh.jpg (42KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhh.jpg
42KB, 460x215px
What mods would you suggest for a first modded run?

Also, which faction is best and why is it objectively House?
>>
Get a damage balance mod that makes all weapons ( player and NPC ) do more damage
Look for NPC AI mods that make them take cover etc. instead of just running in straight lines at you

I don't know what it would be called in NV since I only used it in F3, but it made the game a lot more threatening and difficult without turning the enemies into bulletsponges.
>>
>>387346235
I think he meant first time playing with mods
>>
>>387346062
the mod you want is called BLEED
>>
sexout: sexual assault
msexfort
>>
File: IMG_1182.jpg (6KB, 146x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1182.jpg
6KB, 146x125px
>>387346740
>>
>>387346740
W-What do these mods entail good sir?
>>
4gb patcher
nvse script extender
nvac anti crash
nvsr stutter remover
yup yukichigai unofficial patch

jsawyer ultimate (purist) you're going to play hardcore mode.
>>
File: welldoyou.png (1024KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
welldoyou.png
1024KB, 1280x720px
>>387346797
>>387346904
Well?
>>
>>387347180
This. JSawyer always.

Also the rebalanced economy patch that used to be part of JSE, just for more reasonable cap amounts and less "buy everything by selling a bunch of 10mm pistols for 3000 caps each," and a mod to either integrate or disable Gun Runner's Arsenal so you don't have your inventory getting clogged with a bunch of ugly [GRA] versions of shit you already have.
>>
File: bring me to life.jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
bring me to life.jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>>387345878
>install JSawyer Ultimate for my first hardcore run
>toss a frag into Vulpe and his goons, which nearly kills all of them outright
>leave Nipton through the canyon
>from that point on near-constant running battles against bullet-sponge Legion Assassins that spawned literally every five minutes at one point

Holy fuck, this has left 'difficult' and flown straight into 'extremely frustrating' territory.
>>
>>387347613
set the damage multiplier to 1.2 or something, in mcm.
>>
File: im14anddisdeep.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
im14anddisdeep.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>387345878
are there any mods that make this game not a boring snooze fest? i wandered around for 15-20 minutes trying to find something interesting to do or someone interesting to talk to, couldn't find absolutely jack shit, its just a barren boring ass wasteland.

oh yeah and then the game just randomly crashed after 20 minutes so yeah never loaded it up again.

its a piece of overrated garbage honestly.
>>
>>387348183
No, stop playing and fuck off.
>>
>>387348183
i WANT to enjoy the game but due to its flaws and how outdated the engine and world design is its very difficult to.

Open world fallout games were a mistake.
>>
I want to start up a couple of new saves, but I keep running into a road block thinking of a build.
>>
>>387348806

>>387347180
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.