[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any games where I can have an epic last stand against a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_1.png (1MB, 1395x830px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
1MB, 1395x830px
any games where I can have an epic last stand against a huge horde of zombies?
>>
>>387340238
Left 4 Dead
>>
Zombies are some of the lamest enemies to have epic last stands against. They're right up there with being overrun by rats.
>>
project zomboid is p fun solo but it's even more fun with a friend.
>>
>>387340238
If you want to fight zombies, go to a liberal protest. Plenty of zombies.
>>
what's a game where you can send a Raven at over 300mph more than halfway across a continent?
>>
>>387340737
What's the game where everybody else except the bad guy has teleportation powers?
>>
>>387340990
What's the game where you have a finite time to stop the bomb on an airplane?
>>
>>387340990
every RPG with fast travel ever
>>
>>387341271
GoT directors/writers played too much skyrim.
>>
>>387341432
Doubt it. There are no javelins in Skyrim.
>>
>>387340238
PUBG Zombies
>>
>we're going to somehow sneak up on an army of hundreds of thousands of zombies on foot, capture a deadly zombie, restrain it, and bring it back alive all the way to the bottom of the continent all before the army walks to the place our journey is starting from
>>
>>387342470
>you have a better plan??
>... no.
owned.
>>
>>387340238
Mount & Blade, just peasants instead of zombies.

Loved going to pillage a bunch of villages with just a small crew of heroes and fighting till the last breath.
>>
File: 1446219827607.jpg (270KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1446219827607.jpg
270KB, 600x580px
>>387342470

>Jon attempts explains his entire plan

I don't understand how these characters can be so retarded as to think they can capture a zombie yet alone transport it all the way south. Do the writers assume all the main characters lack any sense?
>>
>>387340238
The Last Stand
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.