[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna get R6 Siege since i'm hearing good shit about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: rainbow-six-siege.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-six-siege.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Wanna get R6 Siege since i'm hearing good shit about it and it looks pretty neat to play, more enjoyable than CS:GO at least.

What's this whole "starter" edition bullshit on Steam. Someone give me the rundown on whether I should buy that edition or save for a better version?
>>
Don't buy the starter edition. Believe me.
>>
>>387333230

buy the normal version you faglord

the game is pretty good, but I wouldn't ever recommend buying Ubisoft. They are just trying to enforce microtransactions in single-player games so nobody should buy their shit.
>>
File: 1484495274003.jpg (13KB, 205x193px) Image search: [Google]
1484495274003.jpg
13KB, 205x193px
DON'T BUY THE FUCKING STARTER EDITION
Just wait for the regular one to go on sale. You have to grind for Operators, which isn't so bad in the regular version. The FUCKING STARTER EDITION makes the grind even worse, operators cost even more than they did before, and believe everyone when they say it isn't worth the grind at that point. Its a ten dollar difference on sale, maybe fifteen. Do your future self a favor and stay away from that bullshit.
>>
File: 1480569365978.jpg (243KB, 780x434px) Image search: [Google]
1480569365978.jpg
243KB, 780x434px
>>387333334
So close

>>387333230
It's a fucking grind fest to unlock DLC operators as it is, the starter edition just makes it twice as bad. As you can see in the bottom right, it will take you thirty (30) hours of gameplay to unlock one (1) DLC operator.
>>
Retard. Buy normal edition. See the general in /vg/.
You can get a key for the norml edition for like 15.
>>
>>387333598
>>387333542
>>387333353
>>387333334
Thanks bois, glad to see the game has a helpful community. I'll just wait until I get paid next. Only have £25 in my account currently.
>>
>>387333230
i'll wait for a sale,it is worth 20 bucks
the game is pretty good, the servers aren't
>Starter Edition
you got to grind like a fucking crazy to get coins for the starter units and they cost more than the standard edition
12.500 renown instead of 500-2000 renown for a unit
>Standard
is the base game but atleast some good operators can be taken after an hour or 2 of gameplay
>>
It's a lot more chill than GO but thats because the netcode is shit in comparison to GO.
Starter edition is a jew trick.

Get the full game and possibly season one if you can get it for cheap.
Play the situations first and then play some Thunt to learn the maps.
>>
>>387333653
>>387334669
>>387334937
Is there somewhere to buy a key for the game? Like Greenman or fucking w/e people use now. Relatively new to Steam and PC Gaming in general.
>>
Don't mean to piggyback but how bad is a person going to get fucked if they use a controller for the pc version?
>>
>>387335280
It's bad for any game. Accuracy and speed on mouse leaves controller players in the dust. It's better to just get on with learning how to use a KB+M.
>>
>>387335280
pretty bad, the game revolves around headshots and those are much more difficult to get quickly and reliably with a controller when compared to m+kb
>>
>>387335084
allkeyshop
g2a has the key for 16 euros
that's where i bought mine
>>
>>387335557
I'm seeing it for around 15 quid or so, that's a good price right? Is G2A reliable? Are they all reliable? Unsure on how they work.
>>
>>387335629

Yeah I haven't had any problems with G2A or CDkeys.com and that's where I get the majority of my games. They should just email you a code or put it in your order list shortly after purchase.
>>
>>387335740
Thanks my dude, hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>387335629
yeah that's a good price
g2a is reliable, i usually buy from them or instant gaming, not once have i had issues
obviously make sure that the seller you're buying from has good rep if you're worried
>>
>>387335084
You can use a site like isthereanydeal to do a price check, but bear in mind that for ubisoft games pretty much 99% of online retailers only sell keys for the uplay-exclusive version of the game, for steam keys you'd have to either buy the game directly from steam or look for a grey market like G2A/kinguin.
>>
>>387333230
Wait until the start of a new season on 29th and read the feedback on /r6g/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.