[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you not making money off playing video games if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: dsptriesit.jpg (109KB, 1656x1224px) Image search: [Google]
dsptriesit.jpg
109KB, 1656x1224px
How are you not making money off playing video games if this idiot can do it?
>>
He also reviews food.
>>
>lost 100 subs on twitch in a single day

is there anything DSP can't do?
>>
/v/ is a mix of bigger idiots and normies, can't really beat phil when you are worse.
>>
I'm not charismatic
>>
>>387329756

He's barely getting by, from what I heard. I'm not sure if his viewer numbers have gone down that significantly or if he just doesn't know how to manage his own personal finances. Probably a little of both.

Don't get me wrong. I'm fully NEET right now but I'm not getting into any significant debt and I'm trying to live as frugally as possible based on savings. Helps to have a long-term goal in mind, which is something that Phil probably doesn't have.
>>
>>387329756
Seeing how much he begs, I'm not sure it's worth it
>>
>>387329884
DSP is charismatic?

LOL
>>
>>387329884
He isn't either, not in the slightest.
>>
>>387329756
Anybody can panhandle, anon.
>>
I'm not an attractive female so no
>>
File: phil.png (281KB, 577x404px) Image search: [Google]
phil.png
281KB, 577x404px
This was the limit for me
>>
>>387329756
He's making money begging his viewers for donations on streams, his ad revenue from the 20+ videos a day he uploads to Youtube is nothing
>>
>>387330062
that's not real....is it?
>>
File: 1390880501920.jpg (12KB, 200x257px) Image search: [Google]
1390880501920.jpg
12KB, 200x257px
>>387329919
> I'm fully NEET right now
>long-term goal in mind
>>
>>387330137
oh it is. I remember him calling out his viewers for being "lazy" because his view counts were down.
>>
not video game related
>>
>>387329853
What? How?
>>
>>387329756

great now I have a craving for hot dogs.
>>
>>387330160

Independent study. I guess that might disqualify me as a NEET since I technically have an E going on in my life, but it's not being conducted in a formal academic setting or apprenticeship.

I also got into shape for the first time in nearly a decade, so that helps. Anyway, I don't want to go into further detail since I don't want to turn this into more of a big defensive blog post than it's already become.
>>
Essential DSPKino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfNXruWZrls&;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhdbOu40vxY&;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14jVgLq-Wk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2oj2bxXJnw&;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfVk4bhR60k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsoM0NUDims&
>>
File: hiatus.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hiatus.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>387329756
Because you can't anymore. Youtube is tightening the belt with their SJW bullshit and on Twitch you're actively competing for time slots with far more popular people. Only chance of success you have today is already being established. Of course, DSP's problem is he squandered every shot he was given, but that's on him.
>>
BASED PHIL
>>
File: 1437061239244.jpg (361KB, 882x874px) Image search: [Google]
1437061239244.jpg
361KB, 882x874px
>>387329756
Half-hourly reminder.
>>
his business is failing
>>
>Middle-aged man can have much more satisfying faps then you
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjwSXaVbYfw
>>
Because I enjoy my job a lot more than playing video games, I'd hate playing vidya for a living
>>
>>387330418
>Forgetting the most classic one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0N-GJZLMc
>>
>>387329814
>the same shitty fast food reviews a week

woah
>>
>>387330762
How could I forget. I'll add it to the list
>>
its too late, everyone and their mother has a youtube gaming channel. the only way you can be successful at it is if you already have an established fanbase and/or you are a really hot girl
>>
>>387329756
> dsp
> making money

Hahahahah.
>>
I don't have a dumb unique voice or the need to constantly talk like DSP does
>>
KHANTENT
>>
File: aaaaa2.png (498KB, 1132x698px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa2.png
498KB, 1132x698px
Why are you not making $400 a month doing absolutely nothing with zero effort?

> No need to be proficient at video games - you don't even have to be funny or informative
> No need to write and edit videos
> No need to pick out good titles and thumbnails or engage with the community
> No need to set Patron goals
> No need to even have a Patreon description, just leave it blank

Just cry victim from time to time, that's all it really takes
>>
File: DHT_5QTXYAACoBL.jpg large.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DHT_5QTXYAACoBL.jpg large.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
>>387329756
>when you realize your GF moved on and has new friends while you're taking selfies in your big empty house
>>
>>387331554
I'd need to stream regularly plus take test blockers. Neither of which I'm interested in.
>>
>>387331554

Honestly, tricking a lot of dumb idiots into throwing money at you out of pure sympathy is a pretty natural occurrence. I'm pretty sure Wright isn't even trying to be deliberately malicious. There's just this weird learned helplessness where there's no desire to be a stronger or better person and a lot of people don't know how to help outside of throwing money at it, as if that soothes some weird sense of guilt in their minds.
>>
File: Goy.gif (288KB, 100x120px) Image search: [Google]
Goy.gif
288KB, 100x120px
>>387330418
Comfy af
>>
File: 1502766324898.png (54KB, 188x259px) Image search: [Google]
1502766324898.png
54KB, 188x259px
As someone who has followed DSP from the first TIHYDP, is familiar with SOK and have watched/kept up to date with most of Phil's youtube 'career' and 'life', have been blocked from his instagram and twitter and has a friend who isn't a crippling retard and actually likes DSP, I wanted to try and defend those who post about this guy instead of ignoring him.

I can't help it, I'm a moth to a flame. From day one, I cannot believe someone so stupid, so unable to blame himself, so self destructive and disrespective of such a comfy lifestyle and so bad with money can be bundled into one person. He's a borderline cartoon character, he surpasses even being a troll, because if he was, he'd be the best troll that ever existed. I find myself watching TIHYDP, I've watched deconstruction videos on him, SOK podcasts, etc. So I feel like there's something about this guy that has such an interest to me. It's like I want him to fail, I want him to realise how fucking shit his life is because it's amazing to see how such an ungrateful piece of shit human being can't realise if he just didn't live in a gated community and buy BMW's he'd have a comfy life. A life a lot of /v/ would've loved to have, certainly me. Having a fanbase, playing games for a living, a younger girlfriend you can mould in your own way (maybe not her though, she's a fucking idiot too), all he had to do was not be so prideful and realise this YouTube life wouldn't last forever. But he can't do it and he continues to move towards the total self-destruction of his life because he just doesn't get it.

I can't help watch or follow DSP, I could write a book on the guy. If that makes me autistic, that's fine, but I can't help being fascinated with him, he's a real character. I find myself celebrating his downfalls but at the end of it, I just want him to realise his faults and become a better person before it's too late.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.