[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any TF2 players out there? What's your opinion about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9845.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9845.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Any TF2 players out there? What's your opinion about the future of this game? Personally I think itwon't die very soon, but it will eventually with all the veteran players slowly leaving the game and the game being rather confusing to new players thus leading to only a few of them remaining in the game. It's a pity for such a great game to die miserably without any fan base left. What changes would you make to return this game to its former glory?
>>
>>387324076
TF2 died in 2009 but it's taking forever to stop breathing
>>
>>387324076
I stopped playing at about 2000 hours, I don't think it has a future, it's old, it runs poorly, the playerbase is shit and it never gets updated. I don't think there's a change you could make to fix it, it's already too far gone, the people that have left have already come back and gone given too many second chances and now they're gone for good
>>
It's a fun game, I wish I could play it again.
>>
>still playing TF2 in 2017

what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1502502470911.jpg (282KB, 1191x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1502502470911.jpg
282KB, 1191x1252px
>>387324076
The game is in a really shitty state, i don't want it too die but it is getting harder and harder to find enjoyment in it nowadays.

Ranked and CAsual servers are fucking shit, the former is dead as fuck in my region and very few people play it and later is filled with some really stupid ideas, why in the fuck it doesn't have a team scramble after every is beyond me.

The current loot system sucks and creates artificial scarcity, if it was at least like in dota 2 were if you open the same amount of boxes as the amount of possible items in said boxes you get everything from it(no duplicates).

Most community servers are fucking dead for good and the ones who are available are either trade maps for gay ass friendlies, meme/joke maps, 24/7 same maps with instant respawn that breaks the balance of the game.

the only not completelyshitty ones are skial servers but it is almost impossible to win as blue since both teams instant respawn and nemus servers, but those give the advantage to blue because they spawn much faster for whatever reason.

Casual has no restrictions so new players end up picking teams made of spies and snipers and don't learn a fucking thing about the game.

The game has way too many problems right now and hope they fix it but i seriously doubt they will.

>>387324660
i don't know about the rest but my rig can handle my besides maybe cs, dota and fistful of frags.
>>
File: TF2.png (32KB, 257x110px) Image search: [Google]
TF2.png
32KB, 257x110px
Truly a shame, it used to be a great game, the best MP FPS for years. To see what has happened to it is depressing.
>you will never again spend countless hours on orange maps
>custom maps are pretty much gone apart from trade servers and mario kart
>events are boring
>no more random lobbies filled with players who actually care about teamwork
brings a tear to my eye desu
>>
>>387324886
What's your region? Here in Europe pub serves are still alive but the majority of players are 12-15 year old kids from Eastern Europe and the Balkans, most of whom will quit the game after half a dozen hours, and community servers are mostly dead here too, most trade servers don't even have more than 10 players
>>
File: IMG_9846.jpg (31KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9846.jpg
31KB, 412x351px
>>387324919
>I remember having less than 24 hrs in the game, playing on pl_upward on team BLU, we had less than a minute left to push the cart to the final checkpoint. One veteran soldier giving out orders and we all worked together as a team against all odds, winning the match in the end.
Rarely will you find that teamwork has an important role in gameplay in most other fps games.
Also
> first time playing MVM
>>
Game is abandoned by its devs and its pretty sad
They should sell it to a company that cares
>>
>>387324660
What are you playing then
>>
>>387325373
south american
>>
>>387324076
in a world where dota didn't exist, this game is the second most played valve game that's supported just as much as cs:go. it also became an esport. this is not that world.
>>
>>387326449
sadly,no.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.