[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of a solo game. Got it ? Now describe how you'd add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: zww-cartographerfish.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zww-cartographerfish.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
Think of a solo game. Got it ? Now describe how you'd add multiplayer to it.
Hard mode : No Co-op
>>
Thief gold
One team of guards vs one thief.
Thief's abilities are enhancdd in ofder to mzke it balanced.
Once the thief gets enough loog, he wins.
>>
>>387317806
>Thief
>One person is the Thief
>Other person creates the maps, possible real-time shenanigans with a heavy fog of war offset by guard "sightings"
>Alternatively, you both play thieves but you want to steal more than the other bugger, making you have to weigh sneaky stealthiness against speedy looting
>>
>>387318020
>>387318537
Wait hang on what
>>
Mario Galaxy
Make it a race to get to the star, whoever gets to it first wins
You can shoot star bit to stun players
>>
>>387318697
>You can shoot star bit to stun players
Why would you do this
>>
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Add Counter-op
>>
Devil May Cry
Add a 1v1 arena fighting mode to it.
Choose any previously playable character from the series (Dante, Vergil, Nero, Lady, etc.)
Get fucking CUHRAYZEEE
>>
>>387318569
Thief gold
One team of guards vs one thief.
The thief's abilities are enhanced in order to make it balanced, because a player could obviously see a thief in a hidden corner, whilst the AI can't.*****
Once the thief gets enough loot, he wins.
There would be a countdown of course, in order for the thief to have to make some decisions, leading him to possible mistakes.
>>
>>387317806
Monster Hunter
4 hunter players vs the monster
Balancing would have to be done, maybe special multiplayer only monsters
Just don't make it like evolve where they have to run away and eat to get stronger
>>
>>387318810
No I'm just surprised we both thought of the same game. I didn't see your post when I made mine.
>>
>>387318835
monster player controlled*
>>
>>387317806
Dishonored 2.
Just add another player and have fun.
>>
>>387318736
to win, obviously
>>
>Pyre
>People can perform rites online against each other
>You can also join a team with up to two other buddies facing against another 3 stack
>You can customize your team with every possible character/species, skills and talismans
>Add in scoreboards, ranking lists etc. for good measure

Easy.
>>
>>387317806
I wouldn't
>>
>>387318858
Oh, alright, hivemind doing it's thing again. I really like your idea though, thief race seems great.
on one of my first plays I got tired of the same guard getting me all the time so I just bunnyhopped through the level
>>
Little Inferno
each player is given a set of objects to set alight and whoever keeps the fire burning longest wins
>>
>>387317806
Bayonetta.

PVP would be a fucking disaster, so probably just how they did it in Bayonetta 2: competitive stylishness.
>>
File: Gone_Home.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Gone_Home.png
1MB, 1200x675px
>Tag, attic is base
>nerf gun fights
>cunnilingus race
>>
>>387319374
OP said think of a game
>>
Solo game: Breath of the Wild
Multiplayer mode: uh....battle royale? PUBG style 100 people drop in hyrule and have to find weapons and armour to be the last standing?
>>
>>387319717

I saw it coming, and I posted it anyway.
>>
The Long Dark

One on one, random spawns, one player is the survivor and the other one is the old bear. Goal is to kill the other one.
>>
Splatoon except one player washes away the paint
>>
>>387317806
Wind Waker
It already exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBaUZ3abc3Q
>>
RE4
Mercenaries multiplayer.
Every man for himself mode.
Kill as many Las plagas as you can while hoarding ammo and resources from opponents.
Last one standing wins.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.