[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While you no life losers are busy being triggered and angry at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: PUBGLogoHeader.jpg (611KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
PUBGLogoHeader.jpg
611KB, 2560x1440px
While you no life losers are busy being triggered and angry at how pubg is the most successful video game in recent history, I've been making bank making compilation videos of streamers. 700k viewers per video, and I pump those videos out faster than a female nigger on welfare pumps out tiny turds with mouths. Im on a whole new level compared to you commies. I see opportunity in what's popular. You low iq beasts are playing with sand, while I'm making big money.
>>
>>387310036
>I pump those videos out faster than a female nigger on welfare pumps out tiny turds with mouths.
Every nine months?

>I'm making big money.
Like a nigress on welfare?
>>
>>387310345
HAHAHAHAHAHA funny guy! Did you go to funny school meant for 5 year olds?
>>
File: 1495763313109.png (401KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
1495763313109.png
401KB, 600x696px
>He isn't selling gamescom keys for triple their value on the market
>>
>>387310675
too much effort. I just spend a few hours a day editing videos
>>
>>387310036
Why not make your own videos of your own game sessions instead of leeching off of the work of others?
>>
>>387310736
why would I ever do that? Are you stupid. Making compilation videos of big established streamers is much better than making videos yourself. Becoming a big stream/youtuber is hard if you want to make original content and it takes years. I'm not in this for the glory, I just want to money.
>>
>>387310675
More and more people are wising up to this and less and less idiots are buying keys off the marketplace. That said, kudos to the "scalpers" for keeping the prices so high. Were it me, I would have sold my keys at $5 a pop
>>
File: 1501524981114.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1501524981114.gif
2MB, 540x304px
The game is fun but I end up getting fucked by other players too often to ever get more than a couple hours of enjoyment without frustration.

I can only make it to top 10 if I camp and avoid any possible conflict which also usually means I get shit for points at the end. Out of every combat encounter I've had in this game, I'd say I've lost 95% of them.
>>
>>387311154
Just keep practicing. Getting dinner is very rng unless you manage to get to a good spot undetected. Try to force yourself to get in to situations so you can practice shooting. Don't drop of where everyone else is. Try to go to a place where no one goes. I usually go to shooting range since at most maybe 1 or 2 other people also drop of there.
>>
>>387310036
Don't you get flagged by any of the streamers? I know some big streamers are very protective of their content because I tried doing the same thing with Dota and got flagged, the video wasn't taken down but they got all of the ad revenue from it.
>>
>>387311539
It's fair use because you are editing footage and not using their entire streaming session. I haven't been flagged and if I do, I'm going to tell youtube that it's fair use.
>>
>>387311645
Doesn't fair use only apply if you don't plan on monetising it?
>>
>>387310036
>Makes compilation clips of other people's work in a videogame for pocket change.
>Calling other people losers.
kek
>>
>>387311748
you're not a loser when you earn money. im a proud leecher
>>
>>387311701
Nope. I monetize all my videos and haven't had any problems with it
>>
>>387311827
No, you're still a loser in my books. Losers do all kinds of shit for money.
>>
>>387311645
>It's fair use because you are editing footage and not using their entire streaming session.
I don't think you really understand what fair use is.
>the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
I don't think what your doing falls under any of that and would have a hard time standing up against being flagged.
>>
>>387310675
Wait, why are people buying keys on the market when you buy them in game?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.