[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie/Casual thread? Is anyone picking up Madden next week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: madden-18-brady-og.jpg (145KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
madden-18-brady-og.jpg
145KB, 1024x576px
Normie/Casual thread?

Is anyone picking up Madden next week? EA Access begins tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it.

>inb4
>It's the same thing every year
I still enjoy it.
>>
>>387309239
I fucking hate Tom Brady.
>>
File: 1443351544167.png (271KB, 555x595px) Image search: [Google]
1443351544167.png
271KB, 555x595px
>I enjoy paying for the same thing yearly
You are the best goy. You deserve a reward. The same thing every year!
>>
>>387309239
I might if I get the chance to even play it with the hours I've been getting lately

Only sport games I bother with yearly are mlb the show anyway and Madden has slowly at snail pace added new small features specifically to franchise which I enjoy greatly
>>
>>387309296
5 years ago , hell even 2 you'd have a point but video games have stalled over the years and the only thing that actually improves is sport games like NBA 2k , ootp , mlb the show and even Madden surprisingly lately
>>
File: Ezekiel-Elliott.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ezekiel-Elliott.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>387309239
There was a time when I followed the rosters of every sports team out there. So much time has passed that the entire league could be filled with generic characters, and I wouldn't know the difference.

The semi-older games are still better/cheaper, since you can make an entire team with failed NFL prospects and actual criminals.
>>
>>387309272
This is the main thing keeping me from buying it. Are there going to be any versions without Brady on the cover?
>>
EA just needs to make one Madden game per console and that's it. You can pay another $60 every year for the DLC/update which adds story mode stuff/updated rosters. That way, they'd save money, still make a shit ton, and used Vidya stores would stop having dozens of copies of previous years wasting away.

The idea literally prints money, why don't they just do it?
>>
>>387309272
>>387309470
t. salty losers

Brady is a first ballot Hall of Famer with Belichick---unrefutable fact.

Buying Madden solely because Brady is on the cover. Last one I bought was 2012.
>>
>>387309519
EA Access was going to be a subscription service which allowed players to enjoy Madden, FIFA, and several other games via a license. With how many people dodge giving Sony their credit card information, they didn't want to be the ones in charge of hunting down scammers on PSN.
>>
>>387309548
Nah I'm not salty at all. I just don't like any system QBs being celebrated let atone being unironically called GOAT after being caught in one let alone two cheating scandals.
>>
Is it possible to use Legacy Teams?

I want to pit the 85 Burrs against today's Patriots.

I also want a frankenstiened team of older legends and newer ones. Or to frankenstien an offense and defense of a given team.

Like the 00 Ravens D and their offense from literally any year.
>>
>>387309519
>That way, they'd save money, still make a shit ton
That is more expensive and counter productive
For one since 2014 they've upgraded the engine they used , they made a entirely new engine in 2016 that was eventually used in other titles like ME , and other EA games and soon to be released titles. They use sport titles as a cheap testing bed for their new engines and sticking with the same engine for a major publisher is counter productive

Point is best way to find bugs and fix them so future titles in EA's catalog is go pump out these games rather than spend tens of thousands or possibly millions for a publisher like EA on in house testing
>>
>>387309239
I normally wouldn't, but I love Tom Brady, so I pre-ordered it. This is the last one of this gen I'm buying.
>>
File: Dark_Souls_Hype[1].jpg (4MB, 2768x1557px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Hype[1].jpg
4MB, 2768x1557px
>>
>>387309752
They've added a custom team tool whefe you download custom teams in the games since 2015

You'll find a wide array of crap there by some dedicated(see autistic) fans
>>
>making a thread about handegg during divegrass /v/

go to bed jim
>>
So /v/, PES or FIFA?
>>
>>387309627

>Hey Jumbo, whatcha doing today?
>Drinking coffee while money rolls in. All the work for Madden 19 is done already since all we do is reuse assets and update the rosters
>Uh oh, looks like somebody falsified their credit card info meaning we don't get paid 0.0035% of our paycheck. What should we do?
>Ugh I actually have to do work and hunt them down? Fuck that, clearly we should just get rid of our entire subscription service, that'll teach them.
>Great idea! Let's suck each other's cocks Jumbo.

FUCKING EA!!!!
>>
>>387309946
>divegrass /v/
>handegg is back and luckswing is still going strong
>>387309958
Fifa because it has the world cup and allows me to live out my dream of leading the US to 4 WC victories
>>
File: B7vuoTtCIAAhWLi.png (286KB, 600x293px) Image search: [Google]
B7vuoTtCIAAhWLi.png
286KB, 600x293px
>>387309672
You can only refute so many victories after 5.

And name any amount of QBs that could overcome that sort of deficit. I think Brady is almost undefeated when it comes to late comebacks.

Also not his fault his division gives him an automatic play-off berth. And maybe the AFC should try to let more than 3 people into the Superbowl. Flacco clearly got lost and ended up there on accident l.

>>387309896
I'd make my own, because I too, am autistic.
>>
>>387309812
How on earth would anyone on this planet other than a paid EA shill know this information and/or feel the need to oust themselves by revealing it?
>>
File: 640Manning112715.jpg (295KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
640Manning112715.jpg
295KB, 640x400px
>>387309672
I understand the argument, but who would you say is GOAT?

>hint
It sure as fuck isn't pic related
>>
>>387310872
I actually found it interesting. I'm not gonna suck EA's Dick, but they have a business model and they follow it.
>>
File: Parm_Montage.webm (814KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Parm_Montage.webm
814KB, 500x282px
>>387311098
Don't you dare bad mouth Chicken Parm.
>>
Rodgers is the GOAT and kicks the shit out of the Patriots every time they meet. Packers would beat the Patriots in a modern super bowl by 20 points.
>>
Brady literally won life.
>Handsome
>Super model wife
>rich as hell
>Professional player

He has it all. Did his parents sell their souls?
>>
File: NICEHANDSLARRY.jpg (144KB, 999x858px) Image search: [Google]
NICEHANDSLARRY.jpg
144KB, 999x858px
>>387311404
*blocks your path*

>>387311472
He did it himself to even get a chance at starting.

This was his combine
https://youtu.be/A7b7uKuSBZs

He is outran by people 100 lbs more than him
>>
>>387311578
His whole story is something outta fiction

>Kid no one thought would make it past a year
>Ends up being the GOAT
>>
>tfw sports is your favorite genre and you buy 7 series yearly

feelsgoodman

>>387309958
pes is slightly better now, but back in the pes 3 days there was no contest
>>
File: eternal_brady.gif (1MB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
eternal_brady.gif
1MB, 400x600px
>>387311673
It is a mystery.

Though again, his division being in a perpetual state of shambles, combined with the Patriots being the best ran team in perhaps history doesn't hurt.
>>
>>387309672
Well football is a team sport. Claiming any one position is 100% responsible for success is ridiculous. That said Brady at least has consistency and longevity on his side. Guy threw for over 450 yards and helped stage a 25 point comeback at the age of 39. That hasn't been done before in the super bowl.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.