[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think are the "under construction" games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bethesda_e3_2017_park.jpg (320KB, 1200x895px) Image search: [Google]
bethesda_e3_2017_park.jpg
320KB, 1200x895px
What does /v/ think are the "under construction" games?

It can't be TEW2 and Wolfenstein The Old Colossus, right? That'd be retardedly underwhelming. Bethesda needs something new.
>>
>>387304068
Probably more of the same shitty engine that ran skyrim for tes6 and another embarrasment for the fallout genre.

Bethesda is a creatively dead company.
Someone post the "we've been making the same game" video of Todd. I can't find it.
>>
Considering this picture was shown before the new Wolfenstein was announced, I'd say it was one of them.
>>
>>387304068
Probably Skyrim rerererelease and Skyrim rererererelease
>>
>>387304241
And upon further investigation, The Evil Within 2 was the other.
Both games had not been officially announced until this years E3.
>>
>>387304068
>What does /v/ think are the "under construction" games?
The games that are already released
Just a shit ton of modders in hard hats running around with tits and lolis
>>
>>387304425
God I wish drawfags were here
>>
>>387304347
>>387304241
Yeah, I can see if they JUST rebooted Wolfenstein and announced their new horror title at that conference, but they're both sequels. They could've easily used the new order and TEW1 as sections of the theme park if they wanted.

Wasn't there a rumor of a new Sci fi hame by Bethesda fame studios?
>>
>paid mods
>SKYRIM
>shitty full price VR games
>only two announcements are for games we knew were being made

Bethesda had the worst conference this year by a large margin.
>>
>>387304676
Not just that, but the games announced were probably from the weakest franchises under their belts.

I love old Wolfenstein but nu Wolfenstein is questionable in quality.
>>
>>387304068
thats where all the garbage is being quarantined
>>
>>387304068
why didnt they add fallout to this theme park?
>>
>>387304068
>It can't be TEW2 and Wolfenstein The Old Colossus, right?
Yes it can, and it is. What the fuck makes you think it's not those? Every other part of the park represents a series that was shown off and those are the only two missing.
>>387305556
Why don't you look at the fucking entrance of the park?
>>
>>387304521
Yeah, except TEW2 and W2 are the only new full games they announced this year.
I agree with you it's a bit silly, but it's not that weird. Underwhelming stuff happens all the time.
>>
>>387304521
there was a name floating around, mainly right here on this board

Star Field

nothing has ever come of it though, i think it can be traced back to a patent bethesda applied for.
>>
File: 1440462267477.png (150KB, 398x348px) Image search: [Google]
1440462267477.png
150KB, 398x348px
Todd howard wasnt even at the conference because he didn't want to be a part of that shit show.
>>
>>387305736
>what the fuck makes you think
>why don't you fucking look
Woah there champ, a little grumpy? Ain't it a little passed your bedtime?

Zenimax owns a lot more ip than the franchises on the map, and there's always the possibility of new ones. If the new order and evil within 1 already exist, there's nothing stopping them from already being on the map.
>>
>>387306567
When you graduate from middle school you'll find you there are other places besides America where it's not night right now. Pro tip: being patronizing will get you kicked in the balls in high school, so grow out of it.

Also
>Zenimax owns a lot more ip than the franchises on the map, and there's always the possibility of new ones. If the new order and evil within 1 already exist, there's nothing stopping them from already being on the map.

>Every other part of the park represents a series that was shown off and those are the only two missing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.