[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these two companies had contributed the most positive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Nintendo_and_Sega_Group.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo_and_Sega_Group.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
Which of these two companies had contributed the most positive influence in our industry?
>>
The better question is which one caused more strife

And that's Sega
>>
Sega gave us sonic, that alone is shittier than everything nintendo did to the industry combined
>>
Sega. Nintendo had a huge market share and competing with Sega led to some of the best years of games from both companies.
>>
>>387303673
>positive influence
sega is known for blatant false-advertising (only with the power of THREE processors!!!), lackluster games (after 2001 or so), and sonic (kek)

tbqh I still call myself a segapony
>>
>>387304493
>Sony. Nintendo had a huge market share and competing with Sony led to some of the best years of games from both companies.

fixed, gen 5 and 6 were better than 4
>>
>>387304965
>Gen 5
Objectively wrong.

We can have a internet fight about whether gen 4 or 6 are the best though that's fair.
>>
>>387305694
the ps1 alone is better than the genesis + half of the quality of the SNES, the N64 and Saturn just clean up the rest
>>
>>387305772
>The aged like milk console
>S A T U R N
>N64 aged great but there isn't much to write home about aside from the heavy hitters
Wew lad.
>>
File: Charles II.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Charles II.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
>>387305839
>aged meme
>>
>>387305901
Early 3D games aren't as fun now as they are then aside from a few.
PS1 rips assholes when it comes to the JRPGs though. I'll give you that.
>>
File: 1397530523048.png (49KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1397530523048.png
49KB, 196x196px
>>387303673
i only recognize like two characters on the right so clearly nintendo is the winner
>>
>>387306018
I'll pop in a ps1 game over a game filled with "cinematic" moment anyday
>>
>>387306078
>Hurr fun only

Then just pop in a SNES game cause those trounces the PS1 fun only games.
>>
They've both been so shitty lately it's hard to think of any recent positive influence on the industry.
>>
damn more than half of Sega characters are dead
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.