[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pirate nier Automata >Getting my ASS RAPED by this part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>Pirate nier Automata
>Getting my ASS RAPED by this part

For offline play this is the most meanhearted thing i've ever experienced. Jesus christ. Apparently on online other players give you help but by yourself this is bullshit.
>>
>>387300778
How mean, how dare Yoko Taro punish people for stealing his game
>>
>>387300778
use CE retard
>>
>>387300778
You're not supposed to be able to beat it offline.

You can, but its not worth it and you're missing what makes that part so special.
>>
>>387300778
Pirates have no right to complain.
>>
File: 1458086321338.jpg (280KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
1458086321338.jpg
280KB, 1024x636px
>>387300778
>missing the point
It's not like the OST was built around that or anything.
>>
>>387300778
It's not scripted, you can actually beat this sequence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Hz6m2BDsg
It took some guy 2 hours of tries but it's possible.
>>
>>387300778
Scrub.
>>
>>387300946
some people would say that ending isnt even worth it
you wern't supposed to get that ending since youre fighting against the creators for it. that special happy ending ends abruptly and with no follow up unless you watch the live voice actor drama theater
>>
>>387302957
>that special happy ending ends abruptly and with no follow up

Well no fucking shit. It't the ending, they all end abruptly with no follow up.
>>
>>387300778
Git gud faggot. Piracy hardmodes best modes. More games need to do this.
>>
>>387303259
It's nothing to do with piracy, that section is in the normal game
>>
>>387302708
>Guy lets the game delete his level 99 save

I like to think that pissed him off so much he never wanted to touch this turd of a game again.
>>
>>387303326
>missing the point
>>
>>387303512
Already let 3 saves go, level 99 doesn't mean much when you get to 60 naturally and then grind golden bunny for 20 minutes to get to 99. 100% completion would hurt more.
>>
>>387302534
>>387303542
>missing the point
>>
>Beat the game
>Get a shitty ending that explains fucking nothing
What did people even see in this thing, christ. and I swear there's some time fuckery going on with 2B and 9S' relationship but IT NEVER FUCKING EXPLAINS
>>
>>387304496
There's no time fuckery.
9S model goes haywire on a regular basis, because it's too smart to be a good goy and just serve YoRHa unquestioningly. So 2B has to put him down time and time again, after which 9S gets a memory wipe or they just make a new model.
>>
>>387304496
9S's story starts at the beginning of the game.
2B's story begins in medias res.
That's the online "time fuckery" going on.
>>
>>387300778
>persist for about 45 minutes trying to solo the fucking thing before giving up
>see how batshit crazy it gets later on
It felt like it was there to just punish people who like to challenge themselves. The offer of help felt very patronising, like those games that offer to skip the level or switch to easy mode if you die too many times.
>>
>>387300778
at least /v/ is here to remind that i really liked this game
>>
>>387304682
So
>2B gained affection for what she had to kill
>But after she killed it they kept bringing it back
Considering the end game of Yorha that's just aggravatingly dumb. Uninstalled and refunded
>>
>>387305223
How about you actually play the game instead of spoiling yourself here fagget
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.