[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tits aside, how do you feel about Quiet? I like her but she makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Metal Gear Solid 5 (7).jpg (753KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Gear Solid 5 (7).jpg
753KB, 1920x1080px
Tits aside, how do you feel about Quiet? I like her but she makes the game too easy and more boring. Should I just use doggo instead?
>>
She broke my game during the hard version of the skull survival level.
I don't like her because of that
>>
Once you unlock enough tech both Quiet and D-Dog really feel like they just hampered my enjoyment of fucking around with all the toys. Quiet can just mow down fuckers, especially early on in Africa, and D-Dog really should have had his spotting range limited.
>>
>>387296815
>Tits aside

No way fag, thats the only reason she exists

Btw: Doggo is overpowred full extended too, so do what you want
>>
i hated every story section with her because it was all cringe. i feel second hand cringe for stephanie joosten for having performed and mocaped those scenes. such obvious waifu bait character. only reason she existed was kojima wanted an excuse to hire a desperate weeaboo gaijin model and bang her
>>
>>387296815
If you can stealth really well, she would make your best plans come true.

Synchronizing shots with her is the best feeling ever
>>
>>387296815
I'm not a casual fag so I never used either of them.
>>
>>387296815
>too easy and more boring
>Should I just use doggo instead?

I think you might be retarded
>>
>>387296815
Don't bring any buddies if you don't want shit to play itself.
>>
d horse is the only buddy you need
>>
Her character and story are utterly stupid.
And she's just not very exciting as a gameplay gadget either.
I wish I could co-op sneak with another human player.
>>
>>387297619

If you turn off marking, doggy becomes balanced.
>>
>>387296815
I don't really feel anything towards her. She kinda doesn't have a personality really. Just didn't tick me. She looks cool, though.

And use the horse instead, it helps a lot with walking around.
>>
>>387296815
She's my wife.
>>
>>387296815
Broken as fuck, dog isn't much better.
Best way to play is to just go alone.
>>
Quiet is pretty broken if you go in loud, but if you use her as a second sniper to allow you to snipe two targets at once, then she is a lot of fun.
>>
File: 4yviw.gif (919KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
4yviw.gif
919KB, 700x525px
>>387297397
THIS.
>>
>>387296815
horse is the only acceptable buddy to use
>>
>>387301032
IT's such a pain to have to call the helicpter to take you somewhere. The horse really does help a lot.
>>
>>387296815
metal gear thing is fun if you want to siege. You can even be sneaky with it if you equip tranq
>>
>>387296815
Didn't care much about her, there are more attractive female characters in the MGS series. The game wouldn't have been much different if she hadn't been there at all.
She was useful in a fight, at least until I got bored with how easy things were with her.
>>
Found her presence more troublesome and annoying compared to the benefits of having her around. Her humming is just annoying, she made too much ruckus when moving around, and her reaction shooting people who spot me usually went against my playstyle. DD spotted enemies just as effectively and was more helpful as a distraction.
>>
Am i the only one who thinks she is basically an older, mute Ellie?
>>
too bad she ISNT A BUDDY ANYMORE WHEN YOU BEAT THE GAME
>>
File: poochie_old01.jpg (26KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
poochie_old01.jpg
26KB, 550x350px
>>387296815
she is a poochie
>shoehorned by the creator of the character
>look at me I'm so awesome! I can go invisible and beat the shit out of anyone!
>shallow character that nobody likes except the self-insert, Venom
>assumed to die off-screen, you don't actually see this happen
>>
File: DFz3Gk9UwAAF8wC.jpg (26KB, 600x338px)
DFz3Gk9UwAAF8wC.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
>>387301704
You can get her back if you replay 'Cloaked in Silence' 7 times in a row, and rescue her all 7 times.
>>
>>387301704
What are you talking about? The Boss just needed to go back in time to when they first met and extract her a dozen more times and then it was like she never left.
>>
>>387296815
I gunned her down the moment our duel ended. She tried to kill me in the beginning. Her fate was sealed.
>>
>>387296815
D-Walker is the only way to go. With the scouting head equipped, it's like D-Horse and D-Dog combined.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.