[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want this to be god but it looks so mediocre. Dumbass Iga should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: miriam.png (3MB, 1916x1055px) Image search: [Google]
miriam.png
3MB, 1916x1055px
I want this to be god but it looks so mediocre. Dumbass Iga should have just made a 2D game for the 3DS. It would have been done like a year ago.
>>
>>387290148
Mechanically it's exactly like what everyone wanted from the game.
Aesthetically it is up in the air.
Personally I dig the doll house Stage play feel of the art direction.
>>
>>387290148
2D is easier to start but is infinitely harder to finish. Drawing all these assets, adjusting their lighting and polishing them all by hand is a fucking nightmare especially if you want the resolution to be good. I would agree with >>387290272, mechanics are good but art needs polishing. They came a long way from initial screenshots so I hope they just don't rush it and polish it enough even if it means more delays. They also have a fuckton of other promised shit that I would be fine with being patched in later on but idk about kicktrarter policy toward it.
>>
>changes filename "bloodstained.png" to "miriam.png" hoping everyone will think it's a different autist making these threads
>>
I just want something as good as Harmony of Dissonance it's the last one of those games I really got into (Unless you count Soulsborne as the natural progression of that sort of thing)
>>
>>387290148
>ut idk about kicktrarter policy toward it.
Kickstarter's only policy is that you have to at least try to make/do what you said you would.
>>
File: 1343278036692.jpg (34KB, 350x276px) Image search: [Google]
1343278036692.jpg
34KB, 350x276px
>>387292542
>>
>>387290272
Mechanically it works fine buy it's also super slow.
>>
>>387290148
You realize that there are about 3-4 2D games on 3DS right? It would still be 2.5D shit, it'd just be at 240p on 3ds.
>>
>>387292554
The complicated level design of HoD was too confusing for normie scum so I'd kind of doubt that kind of level design would be emulated. But I guess it depends on what you liked about it. If you mean other things besides the level design it could happen.
>>
>>387290148

Well, we might at least get a taste of what it could have been with the prequel mini game on 3DS. All I've wanted since the 3DS came out was a DS-style Castlevania with 3D parallax layers that you can jump between to add hidden back routes around things with an extra map layer or two. This might still be decent, but it will never be as good as a new 3DS line of Castlevanias.
>>
>>387290148
i had my hopes.
each passing day crush them.
>>
>>387293303
SotN, AoS, DoS, PoR and OoE were all super slow then
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.