[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been tasked with a modern Gargoyles game. Your budget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 87607-129682-gargoyles.jpg (51KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
87607-129682-gargoyles.jpg
51KB, 425x640px
You've been tasked with a modern Gargoyles game. Your budget is massive and every studio/publisher is at your beck and call. What type of game do you make?
>>
adult VN
>>
>>387282523
But anon, you do know that most of cast is male right?

lex is best boy
>>
>>387282305
Beatem up fighter that plays identical to turtles in time. Maybe some gimic like flying. Doesn't really matter.

I'll wait in my office to collect my paycheck thank you.
>>
>>387282635
Doesn't matter. Angela and Demona are more than enough.

Brooklyn is best boy you degenerate
>>
>>387282305
I flee with the money
>>
I use the money to kill Tetsuya Nomura, make KH3 not suck and also have a Gargoyles stage
>>
File: Greg-Weisman.jpg (23KB, 157x300px) Image search: [Google]
Greg-Weisman.jpg
23KB, 157x300px
>>387282305
Modern Bethesda-tier AAA schlop because in that budget league I am a slave to my hebrew corporate investor overlords and because my franchise creator is also a hardcore Zionist.
>Greg not only weaved Golem lore into the TV show, but was going to add stories from the Talmud in the thankfully cancelled new season
>>
>>387282920
Big black people in nice suits with cheesy EA buttons will find you, break most of the bones in your body, and beat you half dead.
>>
>Gargoyles
>A Telltale Game
>>
I've never watched gargoyles sorry
>>
File: Elisa-maza-image1.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Elisa-maza-image1.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>387283362
I'd vomit. The Gargoyle universe is far too big and complex for TellTale, They'd fuck it up astronomically. The only way they'd pull it off is if you played as Elisa

However they'd definitely do a great job with Goliath and Elisa's relationship.
>>
>>387282775
This is actually probably the best idea. Goliath, Brooklyn, Lexington, and Broadway as the base cast with Hudson and Demona as unlockables and special character select screen code to play as Bronx.
>>
shitty pixelart 2d platformer, siphon as much money as possible into an offshore bank account
>>
>>387282305
classic castelvania, with you switching between gargoyles, indie/side scrolling/8-bit/early access
>>
Archam City style fly around and beat baddies up style game where you play as Goliath.
>>
>>387282305
>Making me feel old
I would ask platinum to do it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.