[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Little known gaming secrets In DS3, you can fight Artorias.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: artoricard.jpg (65KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
artoricard.jpg
65KB, 500x473px
ITT: Little known gaming secrets

In DS3, you can fight Artorias. You need to have either DLC to access him, and there seems to be a very low chance of it happening. You basically need to access an item called Champion's Bones. Once you have it, you can go to the Firelink Bonfire and access the arena. You need to set it on 1v1, and then you need to select the Round Plaza. You'll probably need to try several times, but eventually you SHOULD come across Artorias. He's smaller than in DS1, around your size, and doesn't seem to count as an official boss because he doesn't get a boss life bar, but he's dressed and fights exactly like him and he's specifically called Artorias. Name changes sometimes, though. I've seen him called "Artorias", "Knight Artorias", "Abyss Walker", and I think it glitched once because his name was just nonsense letters and numbers.

Sadly you don't get anything for killing him.
>>
>>387277220
what a quality thread
>>
File: 1484421703302.png (41KB, 540x452px) Image search: [Google]
1484421703302.png
41KB, 540x452px
>>
DON'T TRY IT
IT CAN PRODUCE MUSTARD GAS
>>
They added Guts too
>>
You can also fight Solaire this way, but for some reason he used Pyromancy.
>>
Sonic is a secret character in melee, dad works at nintendo I shit you not, you have to beat adventure mode really fast
>>
>>387278941
My dad also works at Nintendo and he said that's just an April Fools prank. The real secret is you can unlock TAILS, not Sonic, but you have to spend 9,999 collective in game hours while airborne, and every second you touch the ground it subtracts a second off that time.
>>
>>387277220
Theres a muffin in Morrowind that looks like a loaf of bread.

OH WAIT
There actually is
>>
In Ocarina of Time, there are paintings of various Nintendo characters on the walls inside Zelda's castle that you can see if you look through the window early on in the game.

In God of War, attacking a statue like 100 times at the end of the game gets you a phone number that doesn't work any more, but it use to get you a congratulations message when you called it or something. Never did it myself but it's definitely legit.

In Smash Bros Brawl, on the Ice Stadium for one of the Pokemon Stadium stages, you can angle the camera to see a kitten poster inside the cabin.

If you walk in and out of the Lakeside Laboratory in Ocarina of Time exactly 77 times (7 is lucky in the series I guess?) and then put on the iron boots and dive to the bottom of the pool inside the lab, the shark and bars will be gone, and a golden rupee will be inside the opening.
>>
>>387277420
I get it, anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.