[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the only carrying bag for the Switch that is made by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Is this the only carrying bag for the Switch that is made by Nintendo? It's pretty great, and I'm about to buy it, but I want to make sure there aren't other options first. Maybe I'd buy an ARMS one if possible.
>>
File: 01_carrying_case_link_blue.jpg (2MB, 2558x1691px) Image search: [Google]
01_carrying_case_link_blue.jpg
2MB, 2558x1691px
Not a bag, per se, but I have this case and I really like it. It has a solid construction, a cushioned flap in the middle that goes over your screen for extra protection, and it has a slot that goes below your Switch to keep the game cartridge holders nice and secure.
>>
>>387277597
Thanks, however I already have a little case like that for the Switch itself.

I'm about to move, so I think it would be nice to get a bag that carries everything neatly, and this one, with all the Splatoon graffiti, looks pretty nice.
>>
They also make this one.
>>
ordered one of these from nipland. wish it was a hard case with some cartridge slots but the foam is pretty darn thick, and i'm not in the habit of tossing around cases anyway
>>
>>387278009
This is the one I have. It's pretty sleek and I like it. Holds its shape well.

I wish I could find some non-marketing pictures of the pic in OP, so I can see if it's high quality or not.
>>
>>387278009
I have the splatoon version of this
It's good
>>
>>387277030
my friend has a Switch backpack that he says he got from gamestop that fits everything. Looks like they have another case one too.
None of these have any attractive designs on them though
>>
>>387278009
>>387278029
>have to open it up real wide with one hand so the analog sticks don't get caught when you're trying to put it in
No sir, I don't like it.
>>
>>387277030
Looks like a fucking kid's bag.

Jesus, I thought Nintendo fans being manchildren was a joke
>>
File: ha4d2v2mkoiixc0pjmaa.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ha4d2v2mkoiixc0pjmaa.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
do yourself a favor and hook yourself up with one of these asap
i fucking love these things, they have them for ds games too
>>
>>387278964
The irony of this post.
>>
hori case is nice
hard shell, room for 5 games and a usb cable.
everything you need really.
>>
File: IMG_0117.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>>387279060
Please tell me you got that off of google images and you don't actually play Skylanders.
>>
>>387278964
You know you can only blame yourself for thinking the switch was made for adults in mind.

it's fucking nintendo?
Hell splatoon is a kid's game.
What'd you expect?
>>
>>387279220
its from google mate calm down
>>
>>387279234
Kids or Squids?
I can't remember...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.