[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may never post again, and actually this one is kinda true,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_inline_mzcraf7ldz1r08add.png (233KB, 345x502px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mzcraf7ldz1r08add.png
233KB, 345x502px
I may never post again, and actually this one is kinda true, not a pasta. Tormented my thoughts for a long time and needed to share. Sorry if my english is not top notch.

>be 11yr faggot in 2001
>play the fuckin shit of Half-life
>absolutely... fucking... love it.
>litterally the favourite game
>play a little bit too much of it
>fastforward to 2004
>Half-Life 2 is released
>apeshit crazy
>gravity gun, motherfucker
>spent all the god fucking damn money on it and on the pc, because my vacuum with a monitor can't support its graphics
>have shitty faggot friends in the something google translates as "junior high school"
>one of them best friends was actually gay, so have fun with the "op is faggot meme"
>the school-thing was called gymnasium here (I'm polish) because faggot language country (irrelevant tho)
>we have sort of a "club" for nerds there
>all we do is talk about half life 2 all the lessons
>teacher give us shit? we turn them into cancer-tier hl2 memes in our notebooks
>we have no drawing skills, but still turns torment into fun
>helps us survive bullshit from bullies
>play hl2 and just revolve mine life around it
>seriosly, all I would do all the goddamn day would be either going through a thousanth playtrough of the game
>to be honest, had a crush on Alyx and masturbated to her for at least a few years, everyday
>fastforward again, to 2007 when Episode 2 is released

continue?
>>
continuing, because I prewrote this shit. I know how pathetic I am. Shut up.
>can't belive how good the game is
>all me and my friends actually do is playing HF2 and episodes all days everyday, with a slight touch of Team Fortress 2
>we exchange experiences of the autistic fun everyday
>have some fun out of life, somehow, only in those brief moments of happiness when playing with games above
>having a really sad family, no father, mother is clinically depressed
>inb4 that's because of my "autism"; it's not, but I do not want to dwelve into this
>I love to escape into the world of HL2, when I'm the hero who saves all
>fastforward to 2015
>really want to kill myself
>my best friend faggot (an actual faggot) says "anon... please do not do that... think of the Half Life... it will HAVE
to be released either this year or next on E3... just hold on a few years longer"
>I actually do want to know what happens to Gordon or Alyx...
>stop thineself from hanging
>fastforward to 2017
>Gabe Newell has become an antihero to me, as opposed to beginning of this story
>he fires all the storywriters
>Steam only releases games from other developers now... became lazy and extremely greedy
>HL2:Ep3 and HL3 get officially cancelled...

Sorry if that's not enough information, but I was drinking to gather the courage to tell my story before...

Goodbye guys. I hope I'll dream of the world, when I'm a hero everyone recognises... Probably should say an hero, ha ha...
>>
>>387270928
>continue?
No. Delete thread, faggot.
>>
Later fag
>>
sent ;)
>>
Stream it?
>>
why do you care that much about a video game man
>>
File: 6-12-18.jpg (64KB, 743x611px) Image search: [Google]
6-12-18.jpg
64KB, 743x611px
you will be missing out on half life 3, my dude
>>
>>387271261
see you tomorrow
>>
HL3 is probably going to come out when VR is good enough. Anything they release before that will seem too disappointing, like Duke Nukem Forever.
>>
File: 1494321910727.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494321910727.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>387270928
>>387271261
>He's so much of a pussy he needs to brag about his suicide instead of just pulling the trigger
If you are that depressed you wouldn't even have the motivation to type all that shit.
You are just asking for attention because that's all the fuck you want, you stupid bitch.
>>
>>387270928
>>387271261
you're here forever
>>
>dwelve into this
Fucking hell did you merge dwell and delve?
>>
>>387270928
Look you're not going to trick Valve into pity releasing Half Life 3 with this.
>>
>>387270928
It's just a game. The story isn't even that good you sperg
>>
File: 1485290691828.gif (160KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485290691828.gif
160KB, 400x388px
>>387270928
>>387271261
SHUT UP
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS "hl2 is a good game" FUCKING MEME

HALF-LIFE 2 IS MEDI-FUCKING-OCRE
THE STORY IS HALF-ASSED ANIME BULLSHIT
THE GAMEPLAY CONSISTS OF DRIVING VEHICLES THROUGH FRUSTRATION, SHOOTING AT MEME CIVIL PROTECTION STANDING NEAR EXPLOSIVE CRATES, SOLVING UNCREATIVE PUZZLES AND ENDURING MONOTONOUS COMBAT AGAINST THE SAME, RESKINNED COMBINE SOLDIERS.

FUCK HALF-LIFE 2 (A GAME THAT DOESNT EVEN REMOTELY HOLD UP TO THE FIRST HALF-LIFE)
FUCK LEMONPUNCH AND ALL OF YOUR SHITTY HL2RP SERVERS WHERE PEOPLE PUT MORE TIME INTO SCRIPT HUNTING THAN ROLEPLAY
AND FUCK YOU VALVE FOR RUINING THIS FRANCHISE

ENJOY YOUR PORTAL 2 FANFICTION-TIER CROSSOVER
>>
>>387270928
continue.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.