[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine is having a really hard time (her grandfather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498019256920.jpg (113KB, 736x533px) Image search: [Google]
1498019256920.jpg
113KB, 736x533px
A friend of mine is having a really hard time (her grandfather was diagnosed with cancer last week) and she's wanting to get a few vidya to help her with her stress. Her brother has an xbox one and I grew up in a playstation household, so I have no idea what games to recommend that are any good.

I've looked at multiplatform video games, and the only ones that seem decent for xbox one is Skyrim and Fallout 4 and she's not into RPGs. If anyone can give me some recommendations, that'd be awesome. The pricing doesn't matter.
>>
>>387270165
me in pink
my gf in green
>>
Try asking again without the blog post.
>>
>video games
>her
>friend
Nice try tranny lover.
>>
let her play on you joystick
>>
life is strange
undertale
tomb raider
last of us

I think there was IGN list of top ten gay video games from like yesterday

google games girls like
>>
>>387270165
buy a gun
make her play path of exile my man
>>
>>387270165

don't worry while you buy her a game
chad is making her scream his name
>>
File: f37.jpg (19KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
f37.jpg
19KB, 700x479px
>>387270165
>her
>vidya
>xbox one
>>
Why does /v/ hate the other 50% of the population so badly?
>>
>>387270165
All you had to say was
>what are some good Xbox one games
You blogposting shit heap
>>
>>387270165
rare replay
viva pinata is the chillest game ever.
>>
>>387272445
>women are allowed to be 50% of the population
who permitted this?
>>
>>387272445

Because people fear what they don't understand, anon.
>>
>>387272445
Because women are literal scum
Nothing good ever comes out of socializing with them
>>
>>387274126
We should have made them cumdumbs, anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.