[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Overwatch was real and all weapons and abilities were made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: thighs.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
thighs.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
If Overwatch was real and all weapons and abilities were made realistic in that they'd still be functional like in the game but have realistic effects on the enemy and user, who'd be the most dangerous characters?
>>
orisa and phara
miniguns and explosives fuck everything up
>>
>>387269827
Reinhardt, his armor would be enough to stop most projectiles, and that rocket hammer would kill or maim any character it hit

Plus, there's theoretically nothing stopping him from having his shield up and swinging the hammer at the same time
>>
>>387270220
>Reinhardts armor can stop 6 directly hit explosions
No
>>
>>387269827
Would it not be Tracer?
>>
Doomfist would be a hilarious sight at least.
Every move would be kamikaze.
>>
>>387269827
Oh fuck me Overfags make the worst threads behind RPG codexfags.
>>
>>387270903
good contribution
>>
>>387269827
Reaper. He's a sentient biotic swarm with infinite shotguns.
>>
>>387271159
I'm not contributing to your faggy powerlevel fanfiction brainstorm tread, you faggy blizzfag fag.
>>
>>387269827
Symmetras gun microwaves people to death. That's hardcore.
>>
>>387271879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqwDRl2puCM
>>
>pharah basically becomes Iron Man, flying around and launching explosive projectiles
>Reinhardt becomes a living tank capable of shrugging off small arms fire, taking huge damage with a nano/particle shield and hitting people with his hammer so hard their bones shatter under their flesh.
>if genji and hanzo retain their 'dragon god' status then they become unstoppable terrors gong full 'rules of nature on everything. Otherwise they die first.
>soldier 76 becomes the world's first super soldier.
>Dva's mech is mass produced as a weapon and she is the mascot for what ever company makes them.
>tracer is now a special operative, having teleportation tech. Hard to use due to human reflexes.
>doomfist can now nig at mach 3
>mei becomes the new cast for Mr freeze in the next batman movie staring roadhog as a big pig 4 u
>mercy is literally a poster girl for the medic service. The medical equipment in question is clotting drugs and psychoactives
>bastion is a turret with a cortana/siri option
>sombra is still propaganda Las useless
>>
>>387269827
>genji can deflect singularity
>an object that literally bend time can be deflected by a knife
>>
File: MR-23218-504515-6.jpg (37KB, 313x292px) Image search: [Google]
MR-23218-504515-6.jpg
37KB, 313x292px
>>387269827
> they'd still be functional like in the game but have realistic effects on the enemy and user

You do realize that's quite the contradiction, right?
>>
>>387270571
It's funny because her guns do shit in every cinematic. She would be better off punching people than using those spitballs.
>>
>>387273170
I appreciate the effort put into this post

I don't like it, but I appreciate it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.