[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this still the worst thing to have ever come out of Square

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: The_3rd_Birthday_Cover.png (428KB, 250x430px) Image search: [Google]
The_3rd_Birthday_Cover.png
428KB, 250x430px
Is this still the worst thing to have ever come out of Square Enix as of 2017?
>>
thats ff vii
>>
>>387269345
Considering the piece of shit that came out of them that same year, not even close.
>>
>>387269345
Story wise its probably the worst, but as an overall game its just an alright to above average action game especially by psp standards.

Worst games overall for both abysmal stories and gameplay probably go to games like FF II, VIII, dawn of mana, samurai legends, and so on.

Man looking back on it wada really ran that company into the ground and its really picked up in quality since his departure.
>>
3rd birthday really isnt all that bad gameplay wise, fuck what that game did to aya though,
>>
>>387269884
You mean kill her at the beginning?
>>
>>387270234
yes, its just an insult to the fanbase to do that, the "emotional" ending just made me more angry than sad. its a big example of why I really dislike making sequels for already concluded properties like this.

I just kind of feel like aside from very specific examples you shouldn't bring back survivors of past series just to kill them off when the story itself is already concluded.
>>
>>387269345
Thats FFXV and FFXIV.
>>
>>387270234
>>387270609
Is there any valid reason why they did this?
>>
>>387269345
XV came out last year, buddy.
>>
>>387271365
Shits and giggles?
>>
>>387269345
FFXII was offensive,not offensively bad,just offensive.If you mean the worst game they ever made probably FFXIII.
>>
The Third Birthday has no story. Sometimes there are moments where it seems like there's going to be a cutscene but mash buttons and it goes away. The voices are also not actually there, don't fall for their tricks.

Good gameplay, though extremely hard at points, to a ridiculous degree at a couple especially. Sometimes enemy health is incredibly high.
>>
>>387269345
thats not FFXII
>>
Yes. 3rd Birthday is fucking awful. I beat it just to see it through and regretted every minute. The fights are a slog, there's little sense of progression, the time travel stuff is retarded, and nothing about the climax was satisfying.

Fuck you for reminding me this exists.
>>
>>387271365
>Is there any valid reason why they did this?

Toriyama was horny
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.