[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is so cool about Ganondorf? He's just a bland evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What is so cool about Ganondorf? He's just a bland evil tyrant that want to take over the world for no reason.
>>
File: 1502353874243.jpg (24KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1502353874243.jpg
24KB, 500x310px
>>387266868
>WW Ganondorf
>Bland
>>
>>387266868
That's the best part though. Sure complex personalities are entertaining, but some people are just dicks for no reason other than a whim. Sometimes villains can be fun being simple.
>>
>>387266868
>no reason
There is a reason though. He coveted the wind.
>>
File: Mad G-Dorf.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mad G-Dorf.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>387267093
What do you mean, he alright?!
>>
>>387267035
That was nothing special and you know it.

>A bloo bloo I wanna fugg the wind now die
>>
>>387266868
I like Pig Ganon more honestly.

Too bad BotW fucked it up. Didn't talk and the fight itself was a huge disappointment.
>>
This has gotta be b8. Ganondorf had a lot of reasons to over throw the hyrulean monarchy, he just went mad with power after he entered the sacred realm.
>>
>>387266868
He usually has great presentation, but his motivations are almost entirely garbage
the SS explanation was so bad it's physically painful, but I refuse to consider anything about that game canon
>>
>>387266868
Legend of zelda """""""lore""""""" is so half-baked and quite obviously an afterthought by the designers, it's a wonder that anyone takes it seriously.
>>
>>387267373
he alright, he not subtle or nuanced
he tasteless and lukewarm
>>
So ganondorf gets born into a robe of all women which crowns him the defacto king of the gerudo. At some point or another king hyrule banishes the gerudo (because Vidya) to the desert. The now tribal king ganondorf has to figure out how to improve the living conditions of his tribe because they are forced to steal resource to be able to survive. He comes up with a hail Mary plan and stages a coup against the hyrulean government in the hopes of making things better for his people. He then decides that to only way to successfully storm and hold the Capitol is to seek out this sacred artifact and use it's power. Does it. Only gets a third, and because of the nature of the sacred realm he is changed into ganon. From that point forward megalomania consumes him.
>>
>>387266868
>>387267373
i always wanted to fuck him
>>
>>387268839
You always wanted to have sex with a grumpy arab oldman?
>>
>>387269042
yes theres something special about fucking a older man more powerful than you
>>
File: 1302951999492.jpg (1MB, 2800x3639px) Image search: [Google]
1302951999492.jpg
1MB, 2800x3639px
>>387266868
Dorf is just an incredibly well executed classic villain. It's like the OoT developers took every villain trope they could think of, crammed it into one character and the resulting audacity is what made Ganondorf truly memorable. Just look at how ridiculously exaggerated his design is, for example. Everything about him stands in complete contrast to Link's appearance, and his inexplicably green skin makes him look like he doesn't even belong to any of Hyrule's races. His power and intelligence also serve to keep him in control of the plot all the way to the end, showing just how dangerous he is.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.