[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 bucks on origin with all DLC.Is it worth it or are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rendition1.img[1].jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rendition1.img[1].jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
10 bucks on origin with all DLC.Is it worth it or are the servers all dead?
>>
>>387260382
>tfw paid 20 bong dollars for the game and 40 more for the dlc
the pain

also, yes, you'll get a few hours of fun out of heroes and villains, if u have friends to play with you'll get a hundred hours of fun, well worth the 10 bucks
>>
>>387260382
if you want full servers of people to play with,forget it.It's already dead as it is and will be twice as much once the sequel arrives.Maybe it will receiver more players for this price right now,but that's a gamble.
Gameplay itself is meh,kinda feels like those phone games FPS
>>
>>387260382
>10 bucks on origin with all DLC
Don't get the deluxe edition, just get the ultimate. It comes with all of the DLC and it's only $5. Absolutely worth it.
>>
>>387260382
Star Wars™ Battlefront Statistics
Currently online players

PC: 1,791 (24h peak: 2,386)

Thanks a fucking lot match making
>>
>>387260382
subscribe to origin access instead. try battlefront and bunch of other games including titanfall 2,bf1 for a month.
>>
>>387261906
where did you got that info?
>>387262557
no origin access on my country yet and I'm too lazy to bother with proxys and shit
>>
I play this game a ton. It's still a blast.
>>
>>387260382
Everytime I play this game there's always a hacker.
>>
>>387260382
it's only populated on console. also it's a fun game.
>>
it's as dead as any other game on PC because pckeks always flock to the current FotM no matter how shitty
>>
Honestly I had fun with this game until i would have to be forced to pay out the ass for DLC, maybe it's time to make a comeback.
>>
>>387260382
Haven't played in months and loaded it up yesterday. It fucking sucks dude but 10 bucks is chump change so go for it
>>
>>387263267
Didn't you know there are no hackers in video games? /v/ taught me this, it's actually called twitch shooting.
>>
>>387262731
http://swbstats.com/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.