[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Motion controllers will be forced >Shitty amiibos will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: metroid_prime_4.jpg (49KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
metroid_prime_4.jpg
49KB, 760x428px
>Motion controllers will be forced

>Shitty amiibos will unlock veteran mode and fusion suit

>Shitty voice acting like Metroid Prime 3

>It will be casualized as fuck, you will get tips and hints through the game

>No exploration, will focus more on combat thanks to COD kiddies

>Samus will be a Mary Sue

Why are you hyped again?
>>
one of the most retarded threads I've ever seen

if you're that bored for read a book or do at least something useful

you're wasting your life shitposting on an image board, dude

sad
>>
>>387257518
Wow, nice counterarguments lad
>>
>>387257263
motion controls havent been forced in a nintendo game in years,

amiibos probably wont lock away difficulties but possibly could lock away fusion mode,

with breath of the wild being so successful and giving little to no hints and tips and with such a focus on exploration i doubt metroid will force them down your throat and exploration will likely be a main focus. also COD isnt very popular any more and nintendo doesnt have much of a history pandering to them

samus will hopefully be a silent protagonist
>>
>>387258084

>motion controls havent been forced in a nintendo game in years

What is Starfox Zero?

> amiibos probably wont lock away difficulties but possibly could lock away fusion mode

After Samus Returns, I wouldn't be so sure lad

>with breath of the wild being so successful and giving little to no hints and tips and with such a focus on exploration i doubt metroid will force them down your throat and exploration will likely be a main focus. also COD isnt very popular any more and nintendo doesnt have much of a history pandering to them

Metroid Prime 3 was linear as fuck, I doubt this would be any different

>samus will hopefully be a silent protagonist

Yeah, we can only hope
>>
post yfw you lived to see metroid prime 4 become a reality and you're gonna enjoy the fuck out of it
>>
>Press release contradicts at least 4/6 of ops bullshit

Nice bait
>>
>>387258084
I hope what you're saying becomes the case. I'm still pretty happy Metroid isn't dead but I don't think I can completely shed that bleak, pessimistic part of me that thinks the games will be complete shit.
>>
>>387258454
>Star Foz Zero
yea, good point. I really doubt it will be forced in this game, though, especially without an easily accessible IR sensor on the joy cons.

>After Samus Returns, I wouldn't be so sure lad

I can only hope that amiibos dont lock away difficulties but I guess we can't know at this point.

>Metroid Prime 3 was linear as fuck, I doubt this would be any different

Prime 3 was very linear, but it was the only one that was, and it came out 10 years ago, it just seems unrealistic to me that they will follow that same philosophy especially with the success of BoTW.
>>
>>387258659
Anythings possible, it could be a complete piece of shit, but we can only speculate at this point
>>
>>387257263
Motion controls were one of the best aspects of P3 and retroactively adding them to P1 and 2 was a godsend.
>>
>>387259156
Fuck no
>>
>>387259156
Aiming was fine but having to do that push out, twist and push back in shit was annoying.
>>
>>387257263

Well, Nintendo will wants us to play it on TV and on the go, so I guess it will be customizable, because MP3 motion controls simply won't work in handheld mode.
>>
>>387257604
counterarguments against what? Shit that doesn't exist?
>>
>>387259759
That was still only in Corruption, and thankfully fairly rare, P1 and P2 benefited from motion controls, except for the spider guardian which was significantly easier
>>
>>387257263
The wii controls for the metroid prime trilogy made it the definitive way to experience the games
The voice acting was fine in 3
Prime was already casual, and I doubt they would turn it into SS from all they learned from that and the critical acclaim they're getting with botw
there was barely exploration in any of the prime games
Samus has always been and always will be a mary sue

There, happy?
>>
File: prime 4 sheet.png (68KB, 679x811px) Image search: [Google]
prime 4 sheet.png
68KB, 679x811px
good, they worked in prime 3/the trilogy

possible

there was nothing wrong with the VA in prime 3

all other prime games have hints you can turn on/off

see pic

She won't speak like in prime 1

any other discrepancies? already trying to push the SR meme onto prime 4
>>
>>387260874
>isolation and exploration
>main complaint from all game reviewers and /v/ will be that the worlds are too empty
>>
>>387258454
>Metroid Prime 3 was linear as fuck, I doubt this would be any different

prime 4 is designed like prime 1, prime 3 was still less linear than some metroid games like 2 and fusion
>>
>>387261165
empty worlds is a /v/ meme, it doesn't mean anything. These ADHD retards played unfinished games like MGSV and FFXV and imposed their experience on other open world games. There are idiots who call Xenoblade X's world empty here
>>
>>387257263
I'm not hyped, you would have to be completely retarded to be that considering what nintendo has become over the last 15 years. Expect a mix of other m, federation force and prime 3, i.e nothing like metroid. Dead and abused series just like elder scrolls, FF and pretty much all the classics.
>>
>>387257263
>Motion controls will be forced
Motion controls for the prime trilogy were better than the GC controls so I'm fine with this
Probably only going to play through it once, maybe again years down the road if I like it enough so it doesn't bother me
The story and cutscenes don't tend to be linger around for long in Metroid games so I don't really care
BotW was the opposite of this, so I'm calling bullshit
Why do you think this exactly? I'm pretty sure Nintendo saw the backlash for Federation Force and won't tread down the same route a second time
Again, I think they saw the backlash from Other M

Overall, still pretty excited.
>>
>>387261589
>Expect a mix of other m, federation force and prime 3,

see>>387260874
>>
File: metroid_prime_fact_sheet[1].png (423KB, 1560x2019px) Image search: [Google]
metroid_prime_fact_sheet[1].png
423KB, 1560x2019px
I love this sheet so much, instantly halts all prime 4 shitposting
>>
>>387262061
Now the thread can die because we have nothing to talk about. Thanks for the premature reveal Nintendo.
>>
>>387261697
>BotW was the opposite of this, so I'm calling bullshit
Actually people are calling it the most casual Zelda due to how easy it is, the only "difficulty" is that enemies have high damage but you'd have to be pretty retarded to even get hit after learning what flurry rush is. It trivializes the game so much it's a massive mistake.
>>
>>387261697
>saw the backlash for Federation Force and won't tread down the same route a second time
just like they saw the backlash for sticker star and would never do that again? pfft.
>>
File: lee's favorite food.gif (490KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
lee's favorite food.gif
490KB, 500x285px
>>387257263
Nothing wrong with this compared to the previous games.
Which you'll be able to turn off like in the past 3 games.
You're grasping at straws.
Like most other video game characters.
>Why are you hyped again?
Because I'm not looking for the most retarded reasons to hate a game we've only seen a logo for.

Shit thread.
>>
>Complaining about Amiibos

They're basically $1/pop DLC for multiple games if you have the common sense to write NFC tags.

What the fuck are you complaining about?
>>
>>387262494
I was referring to the lack of hints and tips.
>>
>>387262630
because i want to play hard mode without buying a fucking toy
i was excited for the new metroid 2, but buying the game will only encourage these cancerous business practices
>>
>>387262583
Point taken. The difference is that Sticker Star wasn't a main line Mario game, where as Metroid Prime is.
>>
>>387262867
then don't buy it, dumbass, and just pirate it like everyone else.
>>
>>387257604
Counterarguments against a game that has literally no information released. Nice bait, faggot.
>>
>>387262905
What does that matter? It's a videogame that had a lot of backlash which Nintendo ignored, that's the point here, nothing about "it's mainline so it's different because uhh...I say so".
>>
>>387257263
>I know what I'm talking about even if the game is still in development
>>
>>387262583
Sticker Star sold well though. Federation Force didn't.
>>
>>387263028
it didn't have nearly the amount of backlash that SS and FF did, which is why botw and Prime 4 exist
>>
>>387262867
All you might accomplish with that is 2D Metroid dying again if the entire game flops. Buy the game but skip the amiibo if you actually want to send the message that consumers don't want them.
>>
>>387263215
So? Point here is that they didn't listen to the backlash. Amiibo content gets a lot of backlash too yet they only keep getting worse and worse and now people are straight up cancelling their purchases and wanting a boycott just because amiibo shit has gotten so out of hand. People thought they were reviving Metroid but instead they're just raping the corpse, that's how bad amiibo locked content is seen as.
>>387263292
We don't even know what flaws Prime 4 will have. Also SS has almost universal backlash and overwhelming dislikes on that youtube video of theirs (just like FF) where they say that they turned PM into a non rpg because M&L series is the Mario rpg series now (even though PM came first).
>>
>>387263480
Then it should have stayed dead, then. The amiibo will sell out no matter what because people don't give a shit about what it unlocks on a videogame, they buy these for collection purposes. Nintendo will never ever realize how much people hate that these lock content because they will always sell out. And even if that weren't the case, buying the game is telling Nintendo that you're ok with incomplete games that sell difficulty modes separate, just like BOTW which people loved despite that.
>>
>>387263606
well that's the point, isn't it? They've addressed concerns with both the zelda and metroid series.
They're response to the paper mario series was essentially "we don't care" so I don't know what you were expecting.
They have clearly responded to concerns that fans have with the metroid series, instead of doubling down like in the paper mario and fzero series.
>>
>>387263934
>They're
fuck
>>
>>387263860
>incomplete games that sell difficulty modes separate,
It's not incomplete. SR has a hard mode, just like almost every other Metroid. The amiibo just gives you an extra hard mode.
>>
>>387263934
>They've addressed concerns with both the zelda and metroid series.
We don't know that. And no they didn't for Zelda considering they locked hard mode behind paid DLC. "hints" isn't something people were complaining about, especially to the point where they'd notice, people disliked SS because it was so fucking linear, motion controls were poop, it had very little areas to explore and the game reuses the same 3 areas for the latter 3 dungeons and the fucking imprisoned fights that nobody liked. As much as people dislike Fi, all she did was repeat something that already happened and not give a hint for something you didn't know, the only time I can remember that happening is her telling you that you can't do skyward strikes anymore against demise, which is more like an anti-hint if anything cause you ARE supposed to raise your sword to get lightning powers.
>>
File: 1502649583119.png (152KB, 322x570px) Image search: [Google]
1502649583119.png
152KB, 322x570px
>>387258524
>>
>>387264117
Even if it has a hard mode, the amiibo unlocks a unique difficulty mode, that's what people are in arms about.
>>
>>387264376
Yeah, but I was addressing the assertion that the game is incomplete just because there's an unnecessary bonus thing that exists for it.
>>
>>387264338
pretty sure thats a dick eating grin.
>>
>>387264509
It is incomplete, they could have perfectly put in the difficulty mode into the game but decided to cut it off and sell it separately.
>>
File: 1502505878176m.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502505878176m.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>387257263
Got any facts to back that up?
>>
>>387264235
>We don't know that
Yes, we do
Did you not see the interviews with Aunouma(?) during the botw teasers/release where he specifically talks about how people complained about the hand holding and linearity in skyward sword and so he built botw from the ground up addressing those concerns? And there isn't sword motion control by the way so they've ditched that as well, addressing those concerns.

Now remember what people were complaining about OtherM for, the lack of any exploration, the cringy lengthy cutscenes and characters, the 3rd person switching combat that just didn't work, and then look at the press sheet posted in this thread again.
>focus on First Person Adventure
no more garbo gameplay from other m that people hated
>isolation
no more garbo characters and dialogue that people hated
>exploration
no garbage linear pixel hunt that everyone hated
>led by Tanabe
because people wanted prime back and were livid about federation blast ballers
>>
>>387264563
Like the Fusion suit in Metroid Prime and version-exclusive Pokemon. The only difference is that you're getting this by buying a cheap mini-statue instead of a full-blown game.
>>
>>387264768
I don't see any counterargument in this post.
>>
>>387264528
im ok with that too
>>
File: 1502706861444.jpg (17KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502706861444.jpg
17KB, 590x300px
Am I the only one that likes the hint system in the prime games?
>>
Considering how motion has been optional in every major first party game for the Switch so far (Zelda, MK, ARMS and Splatoon), I think it's fair to assume Metroid will also have them be optional.
>>
>>387264760
>>387264235
and to bring it back to what you were talking about before, remember that they did talk about the problems with the paper mario series but they DIDN'T mention them as problems. They talked about them as strengths and explained them away after SS, saying that PM doesn't NEED rpg elements and such.

If after SS they released a press sheet stating that CS was going to be an RPG adventure bringing back classic PM style buddy driven combat that would be concerning
>>
>>387257263
>>Motion controllers will be forced
Motion prime controld are superiror desu. Its better to build the game from the ground up without having the player lock onto a single target with the canon, free aim can offer both more fun and challenge.

Other than that i can understand the dislike for Prime 3, which seems to be what this thread is really about with some Other m sprinkled in.
>>
>>387264813
It was clearly always planned to be a bonus thing that wasn't going to come with the base game, so the game isn't incomplete without it unless you think Metroid Prime and Pokemon Blue are also incomplete games.
>>
>Prime 3's va is shit
Dane and Rundus were goat fuck you
>>
>>387258454
>What is Starfox Zero?
a Miyamoto game
>>
>>387264760
>Yes, we do
No we don't, we don't know what they'll fuck up with Prime 4. Tanabe was also part of Federation Force and he's the head of this game, lord knows what he'll do.
>about the hand holding and linearity in skyward sword and so he built botw from the ground up addressing those concerns?
Then why is it so easy? Flurry rush makes everything a complete joke. And the exploration is mostly the samey looking 100 fucking shrines and korok seeds.
>no more garbo gameplay from other m that people hated
Except this is Prime 4, not Other M 2. Nintendo themselves said the main Prime series is about first person perspective.
>no more garbo characters and dialogue that people hated
We'll see about that. Prime 3 exists after all and that one was also "isolated".
>no garbage linear pixel hunt that everyone hated
Stop bringing up Other M into this.
>because people wanted prime back and were livid about federation blast ballers
Which he was part of.
>>387265053
>They talked about them as strengths and explained them away after SS, saying that PM doesn't NEED rpg elements and such.
In other words they cannot be trusted, they don't see backlash, they just see sales.
>>
>>387265171
>It was clearly always planned to be a bonus thing that wasn't going to come with the base game
I still don't see any counterargument in this post against the claim that the game is incomplete.
> so the game isn't incomplete without it unless you think Metroid Prime and Pokemon Blue are also incomplete games.
They are.

Really, I have no idea what strategy you're trying there but it's not working. Samus Returns is incomplete and is the reason people are so angry and cancelling their purchases. It doesn't matter if they've done incomplete games before.
>>
>>387265238
Actually it was directed by Platinum, even the director is from there.
>>
>>387265257
Tanabe was also part of the original trilogy
>>
File: Shitpost_Shuffling.gif (2MB, 518x335px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost_Shuffling.gif
2MB, 518x335px
>>387257604
>don't provide one himself
>expect somebody else to

SHITPOST THREAAAAAAAAAAAD!
>>
>>387265586
Sakamoto was the director of Super motherfucking Metroid yet he also directed Other M, what's your point?
>>
>>387265257
>we don't know what they'll fuck up with Prime 4
that doesn't matter, we know what they're addressing, just like with botw
>Then why is it so easy? etc
it may be easy for you, good job you're a good boy, but that wasn't what they were addressing. He specifically talks about the negative feedback surrounding Fi constantly interrupting the player and telling them where to go, and the generally linear nature of 3D zeldas that was getting worse. There were no complaints in SS about the "shrines looking the same." Or about "flurry rush" That doesn't make sense
>Except this is Prime 4, not Other M 2. Nintendo themselves said the main Prime series is about first person perspective.
Yes, precisely. That's the point.
>We'll see about that. Prime 3 exists after all and that one was also "isolated".
Where does it mention that Prime 3 was isolating?
>Stop bringing up Other M into this
That's the entire point. Prime 4 exists because of the negative feedback from Other M and FF. That's what we're talking about.
>Which he was part of.
Clearly, but the name drop is specifically to get Sakamoto out of the picture and the face of Prime back in.

>In other words they cannot be trusted, they don't see backlash, they just see sales.
You've missed the entire point. You're saying they're unpredictable and can't be trusted but that statement shows that they stick to what they say.
>>
>>387262583
Color Splash was in development before Sticker Star released.
>>
>>387265435
>They are.
They aren't. That was my point.
>>
>>387265646
>made 4 great games
>fucked 1 up
>suddenly he's the bane of the franchise
Seriously man
>>
>>387265516
then it's the worst game Platinum has ever made.
>>
>>387265646
see
>>387265736

It's well known that OtherM was sakamoto's baby (the baby). It's well known that Tanabe was the director for the prime series. Specifically stating that for this console metroid game sakamoto is gone and tanabe is the head is signalling HARD that they want to distance this game from other m as much as possible.
>>
>>387257263
>motion controls will be forced

But this is a good thing, gyro aiming is literally the best aiming option available on consoles and I want more games to take advantage of it.
>>
File: idontknow2.png (260KB, 718x540px) Image search: [Google]
idontknow2.png
260KB, 718x540px
>all this shit I just made up
>WHY ARE YOU EXCITED, GUYS?
>>
File: the incoming marketer replies.png (133KB, 209x315px) Image search: [Google]
the incoming marketer replies.png
133KB, 209x315px
>>387257263
I'm not, because I know they'll force everything you said, aside maybe the forced combat to appease to ADHD children. I've not had a single hope in my heart for this game since day 1 announcement.

Prime babies will eat it up anyway because they're more starved than even the 2D fans. They've only got 3 existing games anyways.

I'll be honest, the forced motion controls are enough to force my away alone. Motion controls were never good to me, no matter how accurate. I truly fucking hate motion control gimmicks, and the fact that I KNOW FOR A FACT they'll force it is insulting. Even if they do include standard controls, I know it'll feel like shit because all the developmental focus will be around the waggle trash.

here comes the buttblasted underage nintendo defense force with no taste calling me a sonynegro or some shit despite the fact that I've played Nintendos shit longer than they've been alive.
>>
>>387265736
>that doesn't matter,
Of course it matters, it's the whole point here, it's the very thing that will dictate if they've listened to backlash, like the one against amiibos locking content, which you bet your ass they won't.

>it may be easy for you, good job you're a good boy, but that wasn't what they were addressing.
What's the point if the games are still easy?
>Yes, precisely. That's the point.
Then why bring it up at all if Other M has nothing to do with this?
>Where does it mention that Prime 3 was isolating?
There were isolated areas, but you still met with other characters inbetween.
>That's the entire point. Prime 4 exists because of the negative feedback from Other M and FF. That's what we're talking about.
And I'm saying that's horseshit. Prime 4 would have had these basic Prime features, Other M or not. It's like thinking that if it weren't for Other M's backlash Prime 4 would have been in third person, that's retarded.
>Clearly, but the name drop is specifically to get Sakamoto out of the picture and the face of Prime back in.
Sakamoto was never the face of Prime. Tanabe was part of FF so he's not exactly a trustable figure.
>You're saying they're unpredictable and can't be trusted but that statement shows that they stick to what they say.
But the point is that they don't listen to backlash with that quote. They cover their ears.
>>387265739
Even if that were true, there were plenty of years to fix shit.
>>387265880
>It's well known that Tanabe was the director for the prime series
False. It was Mark Pacini.
>Specifically stating that for this console metroid game sakamoto is gone and tanabe is the head is signalling HARD that they want to distance this game from other m as much as possible.
Again, Tanabe was part of FF, so how exactly does bringing him up again give you hope? Why are you STILL bringing up Other M into this? Stop doing that. There was nothing about Other M overtaking the series or something.
>>
File: 1502074483700.png (132KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502074483700.png
132KB, 554x400px
>>387266303
>>
>>387257263
Why would that be a bad thing? In the context of the series, she is a biologically engineered terror weapon purpose-built to fuck shit up. That's OUTSIDE of her suit.
>>
>>387257263
>motion controls are a problem
Stopped reading there
>>
>>387265764
But they are, just like Samus Returns is. Because they are missing content at launch that Nintendo decided to cut out to make a quick buck.

Nothing you say will change the fact that Samus Returns is incomplete, no matter how much you try to paint it as "bonus content".
>>
motion controls felt bretty gud in prime 3 tho.
>>
>>387266525
>decided to cut out
And I'm telling you that clearly isn't the case.
>>
File: Cloudno.png (73KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
Cloudno.png
73KB, 200x233px
>>387266417
Did someone mash rick with pepe or something?
>>
>>387266303
Splatoon has motion controls and they are objectively better than any shooting game that plays with sticks.
>>
>>387266303
>I'm not, because I know they'll force everything you said,
But the fact sheet that they provided proves otherwise.
>>387260874
>>
>>387266629
So your whole argument is that it's totally not incomplete because you say so? Geez why are people even complaining about difficulty modes being locked behind a toy they have to buy? Don't they realize they're wrong and the game is complete because uhh...I say so?
>>
>>387266715
I said I don't care, I don't like motion controls.

>>387266803
See above. That "fact sheet" proved not for or against motion controls. This is modern Nintendo we're talking about. They're more predictable than shills on /v/ or Michael Pachter in being wrong.
>>
>>387266414
>it's too easy, amibos, etc
I agree nintendo games are easy, it's what they strive to do to attract kids. But that's not what I was talking about from the start. I'm talking about what they specifically talked about addressing in their game series and how they've followed through with those changes, it related directly to talks about Prime 4 and the press sheet. Speculation and what not.
>Then why bring it up at all if Other M has nothing to do with this?
As I've said, Other M and FF is the reason they're making changes to the series to bring back prime. Hell it's the reason all of the promises on the press sheet exist.
>There were isolated areas, but you still met with other characters inbetween.
That's all well and good, but I was talking about nintendo selling the game as "isolating" like they're doing NOW with prime 4
>And I'm saying that's horseshit
and I disagree. The very reason they're resurrecting Prime from the dead is because of the fan backlash from other m and FF.
>Sakamoto was never the face of Prime
This is true, he was the face of Other M, strange how he's not mentioned on the press sheet while some prime producer is.
>But the point is that they don't listen to backlash
but botw and the existence of prime 4 and it's press sheet beg to differ. The paper mario series doesn't disprove this since they've clearly stated the directions they wanted to take it in and have done so.

>False. It was Mark Pacini.
excuse me, i meant producer. silly mistake.

I'm a little confused as to why you think the problems with the metroid series namely other M and FF and how they are planning to rectify the issues those games had from fan feedback has nothing to do with the current metroid game being developed. We're speculating what the new game will be like. They're clearly stating what they want to do. It curiously falls in line with mass fan complaining from the last two games. Eerie isn't it?
>>
>>387266961
So you admit your line about "I know they'll force everything you said" was wrong then?
>>
>>387266871
>So your whole argument is that it's totally not incomplete because you say so?
My whole argument is that it wasn't planned to be part of the complete game in the first place. It was a bonus thought-up after the game was complete so they could sell an amiibo. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.
>>
>>387262867
buy the game to use on a cfw 3ds then use the tools in cfw to give you free fusion mode. that way you can tell nintendo to fuck off with the amibos and still support the game.
>>
>>387266414
>Even if that were true, there were plenty of years to fix shit.
I'd like to mention I fucking hate what they did to the Paper Mario series. TTYD is one of my favorite games of all time and to see what it's become makes me livid. At the same time though, if they were far into development, they weren't going to stop because a few nerds on the internet told them to stop. It was well received by the media, and I guess that's all they needed, which sucks, but that's how it was. Then Color Splash sold like garbage, and now we're here.
>>
File: desu.png (357KB, 835x619px) Image search: [Google]
desu.png
357KB, 835x619px
>>387267072
I was speculating just as much as OP. I didn't say I could prove it you fucking damage controlling marketing kike. Nintendo has provably time and again forced gimmicks and motion controls where longtime fans like me don't want them, it's based on nintendo's history. Where's YOUR backing? A press release sheet that says nothing?
>>
>>387267043
>. But that's not what I was talking about from the start. I'm talking about what they specifically talked about addressing in their game series and how they've followed through with those changes, it related directly to talks about Prime 4 and the press sheet. Speculation and what not.
But you keep saying it's because of Other M when that has nothing to do with anything in Prime.
>As I've said, Other M and FF is the reason they're making changes to the series to bring back prime.
You absolutely don't know that, it's also bullshit considering they brought back Tanabe which if they were trying to distance themselves from FF then they have failed.
>and I disagree. The very reason they're resurrecting Prime from the dead is because of the fan backlash from other m and FF.
That's some logic, if that were the case why aren't they resurrecting old paper mario if they listened to backlash? You keep thinking that Prime 4 would have been any different had it not been for backlash against Other M and FF even though the fact sheet just shows basic fucking Prime series features?
>This is true, he was the face of Other M, strange how he's not mentioned on the press sheet while some prime producer is.
Then why bring up that they're trying to remove the face of Sakamoto? And why claim bringing up the face of Tanabe is a good thing if he was part of FF?
>but botw and the existence of prime 4 and it's press sheet beg to differ.
But Prime 4 has nothing that shows they listened to backlash so far, again, everything in the fact sheet is shit you saw from the first game. SS and CS are proof they don't listen to backlash but rather sales. BOTW's sales tell them it's okay to release difficulty modes behind paywalls for example regardless of how much people complain.
>It curiously falls in line with mass fan complaining from the last two games.
Like Tanabe being part of the staff? The features in the fact sheet are basic prime series stuff.
>>
>>387267129
>My whole argument is that it wasn't planned to be part of the complete game in the first place.
That's not an argument honey, you have no proof, and even if you had some, it doesn't matter because it's doesn't in any way make the game not incomplete.

Hell, THE CONTENT IS ALREADY IN THE GAME. Amiibos don't even have the content themselves, they only unlock it. It is literally cartridge-locked paid content.
>>
>>387267323
>I was speculating just as much as OP.
You claimed you knew they'll force everything OP said, why say something like that if not only are you full of shit but can also be proven wrong?
>>
>>387267323
>A press release sheet that says nothing?
so your argument is that they're lying?
>>
>>387267323
>it's based on nintendo's history
Then why didn't ARMS, Mario Kart, Zelda and Splatoon 2 have forced motion controls?
>>
Whos looking forward to the swarms of other m retards crawling out of the wood work to bash prime again because samus isn't brain damaged retard that cries so hard her suit turns off?
>>
>>387268180
Those don't exist, only ACfag the master falseflagger.
>>
File: 127804797733324.jpg (71KB, 226x403px) Image search: [Google]
127804797733324.jpg
71KB, 226x403px
alright so instead of the usual arguing and negative thinking (which always makes me feel bad actually) I'm going to try something new.
-no anon ever
>>
>>387267640
>That's not an argument honey, you have no proof,
Likewise. But I can point out how no previous Metroid game has had an Extra Hard Mode.
>it doesn't matter because it's doesn't in any way make the game not incomplete.
Reality 1 where amiibos don't exist: Game releases without Very Hard Mode because it was frivolous and unnecessary without precedent
Reality 2 where amiibos DO exist, aka this one: Very Hard Mode is created and added to the complete game only to sell an amiibo.

Fusion Mode was very likely never intended for the game, so creating it and adding it to the game with an amiibo lock doesn't suddenly make it an incomplete game. It's bonus content that wouldn't be there if not for the amiibo, so the amiibo existing doesn't take anything away from the base game.

I really don't know how much easier I can explain this unless you want a MS Paint infographic or something.
>>
File: 1448692750800.jpg (57KB, 852x643px) Image search: [Google]
1448692750800.jpg
57KB, 852x643px
>>387268435
What would you like to discuss senpai?
>>
>>387257263
Oh, shut the fuck up.
I swear to god you were the same people crying when federation force came out. It's finally here and you complain.
You literally cannot win /v/'s favor these days.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.