[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone with a functional brain made white palace and thought,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
someone with a functional brain made white palace and thought, "hey, this will be fun for the player" and absolutely nobody stopped him, what the fuck is this shit, guess im never fighting radiance
>>
>>387256719
Unironically git gud.
>>
>>387256719
If the jumping physics were bad then I'd agree OP but it's fine, do it and quit complaining
>>
>>387256719
>not using the honey charm

It's like you're begging to have a shitty time.
>>
File: drinkbleach.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
drinkbleach.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>387256719
it's hard but not impossible, you're just a quitter. git gud, bet you haven't even beaten the dream bosses

take a lesson from spongebob
>>
>>387257142
i beat them all except for soul tyrant, i can't deal with the lag in that fight, not having a joystick doesn't help either
>>
>>387257254
>lagging from an indie game
>playing without controller

never mind what i said, to get this far with a keyboard is a little bit impressive, even if for the wrong reasons. you really need a better pc though if HOLLOW KNIGHT makes you lag.
>>
>>387256719
It's optional you pussy, if you can't take the heat then go accept the shitty ending
>>
>>387257441
Not him, is playing the game with a keyboard really that shitty?
I have 99% completion and am saving up Radiance til after all content packs are out and played all the way with a keyboard. It wasn't that hard.
>>
>>387257701
not really. he's a scrub through and through.

don't get your hopes up for radiant tho, after the dream bosses and white castle it's a bit of a cakewalk
>>
>>387256719
Are you blind or missing one hand or some shit? This was fucking piss easy.
>>
it was hard and took me 4-5 days to beat that shit place with m+kb, didn't know there was a charm that regen your health, got it when i don't need it.
fuck this game...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.