[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Because everyone hated our last CoD game, let's copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Stronghold_Metadata_Image[1].jpg (188KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Stronghold_Metadata_Image[1].jpg
188KB, 1200x630px
>Because everyone hated our last CoD game, let's copy EA and base it in the past on historical events
>We'll tell everyone we're going back to our roots while we're at it too!
>But eh, why bother being historically accurate, let's insult people instead by calling them hateful bigots for wanting historically accurate symbols
/pol/ shit aside, I can't help but be completely baffled by such decisions. Why even bother at that point?
>>
>>387255302
Fuck off stormfag, if you cant handle people wanting to make sure everyone can play the game and be who they want to be in game, then fuck you RACIST NAZI SCUM
This is sarcasm by the way, Sledgehammer is pants on head autistic
>>
The series has never been all that historically accurate though, they're just doing what CoD has always been doing. I guarantee most of the people complaining about it don't even play CoD anymore and would never have bought it regardless of what it was
>>
>>387255302
I wouldn't let it bother you. You obviously pay attention to current events and popular opinions of [insert bias/world view here] The content of the game should be irrelevant. You shouldn't even be exposing yourself to that content in the first place anon. What a fucking dumb thread. You're what you eat faggot.
>>
>>387255905
>It's not historically accurate despite depicting historically accurate events like D-Day and basically using the lives of countless men as a selling point

>>387256313
>>You obviously pay attention to current events and popular opinions of [insert bias/world view here]
>Projecting this fucking hard
>>
>>387255302
You're a retard, they most likely planned to make this game since before IW was even in development, unless you think this game took less than a year to make
>>
>>387256532
its a video game for ners loosely based on true events. You must be underage because this is a concept that people work out while theyre preteens. yes, movies books and games based on history are quite unlike the real events.
>>
>>387256672
>Even fucking implying that they don't just re-purpose assets all the goddamn time

>>387256683
>y-you're just underage!!
Older than you, cunt
>>
>>387255302
>>387255538
>muh swastikas

Please stop, this is pathetic.
>>
>Older than you, cunt
so you have developmental problems
>>
>>387256532
It may be based on true events but that doesn't mean strict adherence to historical accuracy, World at War had the same historical inaccuracies but nobody cries about it, and it is even held here as one of the best CoDs
>>
>>387255302
I 100% guarantee they did it only to fuck with autistic man children like you and once again prove that you're afraid of black people and women.
>>
>>387256834
>>387256941
>FUCKING RACIST NAZI BIGOTS REEEEEE
I want Reddit/Neogaf to leave
>>
>>387257005
lol
>>
>>387256808
You know they have three teams that are all making three games at a time and that this game was definitely well into development even before Warfare's trailer dropped?

Hell, nobody even hated IW, they were just fed up with the future plots and protesting against the remaseter

>>387257005
Yeah, you're learning the /v/ phrases, good for you. Soon you'll be able to say you arent a newfag and sound convincing
>>
>>387255302
>copying EA by setting a new game in a past war
>When every COD game before MW1 was set in that same war
>>
>>387255302
>let's copy EA and base it in the past on historical events

WWII was in development a year before Battlefield 1 was in development though.
>>
File: 62c.jpg (1MB, 783x1513px) Image search: [Google]
62c.jpg
1MB, 783x1513px
It's just a throwback.
>>
>>387255302
They were making this game before Battlefield 1 was even announced tho
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.